PDA

View Full Version : Ok, so why am I not afraid.

Val702
09-11-2007, 03:26 AM
I went out for the first time dressed up like a girl, totaly in full view of the public. It was worth it. Even thoough I got a makeup stain on my top, and I forgot my removable hair extentions! I so couldn't even come close to passing without them and more time to do my make up. But waitaminute. I totaly looked like a boy in a tiny miniskirt and heels, and I wasn't skeerd. I was anticipating that the excitement would come from the fear, the terror! But I had none. It felt down right normal. I did go for a drive aftarwards though. I gotta say that I have never worn a stuffed bra for this long. It started to feel like it was realy me in there. Driving with boobs feels awesome. I wish I still had a standard. Shifting and steering in that almost ****ty outfit with boobs and ass to fill it with. Girls must dig it. Makes me want real ass and boobs. But I would never actualy get them even if I could. I think the most exciting thing I will do dressed up is going out on halloween. I think I would feel more intimidated buy massive crouds. I will seek them out.
I am gonna put together something for others like myself soon. Like next week I guess. I wanna let go more, I couldn't even do a good girly walk today. Anyone else find thier first outting too comfortable?

Chantelle CD
09-11-2007, 03:48 AM
Grats on the first outing !!! Glad it went so well, mine felt great to, cant wait to do more :)

Tamera
09-11-2007, 04:20 AM
Not afraid cause you have hit your "COMFORT ZONE" as I call it. I feel more at home being in FEM than Male also and don't care what the outside world thinks.
Tamera

Delia1
09-11-2007, 06:36 AM
Val, the first time is always the hardest. Good luck to you, once you overcome the intitial outing, going out will be easier and easier. I dress now and walk out without giving it a thought.

Hugs
Delia

Karren H
09-11-2007, 06:47 AM
That's great.... Mine was pure terror and pure excitement... Thought I was going to faint.. lol

Denielleinheels
09-11-2007, 07:45 AM
I agree with all of the above. It is a wonderful thing when you can feel like yourself and enjoy it. I hope this is the first of many for you.

Patty
09-11-2007, 08:04 AM
My first step was the hardest (terror). Then you get the bug and want to do it more and more-what a feeling.

JoAnnDallas
09-11-2007, 08:05 AM
Congrads on your first outing. My first outing was just a walk front the back door, up the side walk, down the front walk to the front door. I remember how scared I was. My heart rate was fast and I was very nervious. This was the summer of 2005. I then started taking drives all dressed, then stopping and filling up the SUV. My first public outing was last yeat when I went to HEF2006. I finially hit my "CONFORT ZONE" only a few months ago. I was all dressed and filling up the SUV when all of a sudden I decieded to walk into the station store and buy a bottle of water. I as not the least nervious and I walked in like I did this every day. I bought my bottle of water, no one paid any attention to me and when I got back in the SUV, I felt great knowing I did it. I have sense gone shopping and even tryed on and bought a pair of heels at a Payless Shoe store.
Now that you have gone out dressed, you will find yourself going out more and more.

Stephenie S
09-11-2007, 09:52 AM
Congrads on your first outing. My first outing was just a walk front the back door, up the side walk, down the front walk to the front door. I remember how scared I was. My heart rate was fast and I was very nervious. This was the summer of 2005. I then started taking drives all dressed, then stopping and filling up the SUV. My first public outing was last yeat when I went to HEF2006. I finially hit my "CONFORT ZONE" only a few months ago. I was all dressed and filling up the SUV when all of a sudden I decieded to walk into the station store and buy a bottle of water. I as not the least nervious and I walked in like I did this every day. I bought my bottle of water, no one paid any attention to me and when I got back in the SUV, I felt great knowing I did it. I have sense gone shopping and even tryed on and bought a pair of heels at a Payless Shoe store.
Now that you have gone out dressed, you will find yourself going out more and more.

Here it is girls. The unvarnished truth. The truth about going out. It is fun, and you will get used to it.

It does take some time, but every time out is a little bit easier. If you dress appropriately, most people you meet won't even see you. They are too wrapped up with their own problems. Of the few that do examine you, most will be too polite to comment. That leaves a VERY small minority, and do they matter? No they do not! Smile at them. They will be disarmed. (Well, really, smile at everyone.)

That bit about smiling is perhaps the most important aspect of going out. Smiling is just really, really, important. And let's face it girls, if this isn't just the most fun ever, then why do it?

Lovies,
Stephenie

trannie T
09-11-2007, 02:06 PM
The first time I went out I was terrified for a bit but finally relaxed and had a good time after I realized that the villagers carrying torches would not be coming after me.

Veronica 1
09-11-2007, 08:20 PM
My first time out was because I was dressed and ran out of beer. Already half cut, I figured, What the hey, and went to the store dressed. Got some great laughs from the SA but I shared them with her as I knew I was going to get made as soon as I walked in the door. Still, it felt great and next time, I think that I will wear makeup.

Rosaliy Lynne
09-11-2007, 10:40 PM
I went out for the first time dressed up like a girl, totaly in full view of the public. It was worth it. Even thoough I got a makeup stain on my top, and I forgot my removable hair extentions! I so couldn't even come close to passing without them and more time to do my make up. But waitaminute. I totaly looked like a boy in a tiny miniskirt and heels, and I wasn't skeerd. I was anticipating that the excitement would come from the fear, the terror! But I had none. It felt down right normal. I did go for a drive aftarwards though. I gotta say that I have never worn a stuffed bra for this long. It started to feel like it was realy me in there. Driving with boobs feels awesome. I wish I still had a standard. Shifting and steering in that almost ****ty outfit with boobs and ass to fill it with. Girls must dig it. Makes me want real ass and boobs. But I would never actualy get them even if I could. I think the most exciting thing I will do dressed up is going out on halloween. I think I would feel more intimidated buy massive crouds. I will seek them out.
I am gonna put together something for others like myself soon. Like next week I guess. I wanna let go more, I couldn't even do a good girly walk today. Anyone else find thier first outting too comfortable?

we all had a grand time. Glad we connected and got together with the other girls last night. btw I loved that skirt.

sterling12
09-12-2007, 12:27 AM
You were READY to take that first step outside of the box. That's why you felt comfortable!

I can remember Joanie's first trips out in public and for me, it felt like a release. Both of us had waited too long. I think it's probably something like a butterfly emerging from the cocoon. Butterflies probably can't feel joy and elation, but we sure can!

Peace and Love, Joanie