PDA

View Full Version : Morning routine

Kathrynn
09-11-2007, 08:14 AM
Ok girls, i think we have covered everything at least once... What is your morning routine,(what do you do after you get up,and before you go to work). i know there are a lot of you that work out of your home, and i don't mean to leave you out but i am targeting those of us who have to leave home.
After i get up and do the normal bathroom things, put on my bra, panties,and pantyhose (sometimes a garterbelt and stockings, just depends on the mood) put on my kimono. And then go to the kitchen and pour some oj take my Estroven,Saw Palmetto,Black Cohash. I Go out to the back deck and have my cigarette and oj and let my dog out. Since i live fairly close to my job, i don't have to rush. I usually get up plenty early enough to enjoy my mornings. And when it gets time to get dressed for work i put on scrub pants and scrub top and out the door i go.
What a great way to start a beautiful day.
WHAT IS YOUR MORNING ROUTINE
Hugs
Kathrynn

JoAnnDallas
09-11-2007, 08:27 AM
Now that my wife knows about my fem side, this morning, I got up, put on panties, a bra, pull over top, capries, shaved, went into the kitchen, made my lunch for today, made my breakfest, ate it while watching the morning news, then went back into the bathroom, took off everything except for the panties, got dressed in my drab colthing, brushed my teeth and then went to work. Wife does not work, so she does not get up until around 8AM.

Robertacd
09-11-2007, 08:30 AM
I get up
Sh(i)t shower and shave
Eat breakfast at the computer
Put on clothes
Brush Hair & Teeth
Leave for work

Eileen
09-11-2007, 09:03 AM
Kathryn my routine is pretty simple. I get up shower, slip into my undies,put my hair up, get something to eat, check the computer, do my make up and finish my hair. then put on slacks or skirt and top. Some days it is a dress. Then it is out the door and off to work.

Eileen

Emily Ann Brown
09-11-2007, 09:15 AM
Beat the darned alarm clock back into submission, five minutes later push the mutt off the bed because I am drowning in dog slobber and let him go out to play with his friends. Get breakfast, play with body lotion, decide I need to change back to drab and pick out a "male costume" then match my panties and cami and fem socks to it. Shave, shower, dress and fight to get the mutt back in the house so I can go to work.

Emily Ann

Delia1
09-11-2007, 09:24 AM
I get up, and sit and have a cup of tea with my wife, still dressed in my nightie and mules. Then when i have had my shower, decide what i am going to wear for the day. I work from home ,so can dress most days.
For work its normally a skirt or dress, something that is comfortable to sit around in at a desk. Then i put my bra on, followed by either a pair of panties or a pantie girdle, or suspender belt if wearing stockings, but for work i prefer tights as a rule. If the dress is not lined, i will wear a slip with it, same with the skirt, but half slip. Then shoes, and thats me ready to face the world.

Stephenie S
09-11-2007, 09:26 AM
OK, I can't see how my routine would help anyone else, but here it is:

Up and into my exercise clothes, then my robe.

Coffee while I check up here on the computer.

Exercise routine in the living room with music or the TV.

Shower, then dress for whatever I may be doing this AM (I work evening shift).

Hair, eyes, lipstick, purse.

Out the door.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Karren H
09-11-2007, 09:37 AM
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Wife smacks me and says "get your damn alarm".

Ok... I'm up.... I'm up!! Hit the bathroom for a pee..... And whip out ..... My Blackberry!! :).

Lol. Check my email

Weigh myself

Check my IM messages

Turn on the shower

Check my 360 messages

Hop in the shower..... Shave what needs to be shaved....

Check my PM's on Crossdressers

Pluck my eye brows

Check my PM's on MUT

Put on my bright red Hanes low riser briefs and the suit of the day.... Matching tie!! Take my medication

Eat breakfast

Brush the teeth....

Grab my laptop and log onto MUT and check my profile.. Answer any replys from last night. Got an NFL Trash Talking thread going and these girls are brutal!! Lol

Out the door and into the truck.. Drive to work and swing by the nearby hotel and borrow a little WIFI. post a new blog on 360, update my avatars, post a few things on MUT and CD.com..

Head to work.......

Jackie67
09-11-2007, 09:48 AM
Well this is one I have to answer, I get up go to the bathroom, do what ever, then slip on my fuzzys go to kitchen have a cup of coffee talk to my SO about what's happening today. Now it gets hard I go to the office which is right next to bedroom turn on computer, log in to work. Then check this forum as I wait for my work site to load, sitting here in my nighty, and kick off my fuzzys, (they are duckies) for those that want to know. Dang it's great to work from home! I better get to work now see ya all after 1:00PM bye.:heehee:

DonnaT
09-11-2007, 11:13 AM
I grudgingly get up, take care of some personal business, remove my nightie and put on my swim trunks.

Cover them with sweat pants, put on a tshirt, get my swim gear and a towel and then head to the gym.

When I get home from the gym I may shower first or wait until later, but I undress and redress in a skirt a cami/tank top or back into my nightie.

Fix breakfast and log on to several forums.

I later change into drab, except for the panties, and maybe some jewelry and perfume, and head to work around 10 am.

Sharon
09-11-2007, 01:20 PM
I wake up on my own anywhere between five and 9 AM, do my business in the bathroom, throw on a pair of shorts, a top, and shoes, and then go to the store for the morning papers. On my return, about 15 minutes later, I put on a pot of coffee, pour myself a glass of orange juice, go back to the bathroom to wash up and shave, and then figure out what I want to wear that day(usually depends on what is clean). By this time the OJ is down, the coffee is ready, and I take it and the papers outside to the deck to read for a couple hours. Then, depending on my workload, not to mention my mood, I either turn on the laptop to work or go inside to the desktop to catch up with my e-mails and then come here to the forum.

Keely
09-11-2007, 05:26 PM
My morning routine is:

Up by 5:30 or 6:00.
Usually hit the bathroom next.
On the computer here.
Morning post to Barb and Raychel's in the lounge.
Make the coffee if I'm first, Suzie's usually first.
Surf around for 5 minutes or so. Maybe check in at MUT.
Walk the dogs.
Help with the cat's meds.
Get a yogurt and or bagel and out the door by 6:30.

Same on weekends except no out the door at 6:30.

MJ
09-11-2007, 05:40 PM
up @7:00 put on kettle
power up my comp check e-mails log in here
make tea one toast read a few post
shave legs , face quick shower ,brush teeth
pick out outfit "I'm full time"
curl hair
makeup " just a little"
and then ready for the day

Veronica 1
09-11-2007, 07:04 PM
Wake up in bra, forms, panties, nightie and slip on my flip flops. Turn on the computer and the morning news, hit bathroom, check e-mails, get reluctantly undressed and into drab, shut comp down, turn off television, and out the door to work. Usually about 20-30 minutes between up and out.

angelfire
09-11-2007, 07:20 PM
wake up, put on a pair of boxers, grab clothes for the day (usually a random t-shirt & random jeans, boxers & socks), go to the bathroom, shower. Some days shave, some days not, like when I'm real tired (probably tomorrow).

dry off, get dressed, make my bed, turn on my computer, go make breakfast & lunch, check e-mails, and a few forums/message boards, and facebook. Eat breakfast while surfing the net. Pack my bag and head out for the bus to work.

Deanna2
09-11-2007, 07:44 PM
I'll skip over the ablutions routine. The first three items of clothing I put on each morning are panties, pantyhose and camisole and that gets my day off to a flying start.

Angie G
09-11-2007, 07:48 PM
I get up dress go pottie eat redress in drab go to work come home and shower and dress in something for me :hugs:
Angie

Mariah
09-11-2007, 09:27 PM
Fall( collage time):
get up around 7am (alarm goes off at 6am)
Take shower untell 8:00am(shave what needs shaved wail I'm there heh)
Clean face with the specal stuff I have
pluck eye brows
take pills (all 20 of them!)
Brakefast
Bathroom this take me to about 9:00am
Check all 140 e-mails addys
Check 14 personal website forums
Check 20 other websites I vist pms
Bitch about morons messing up my sites as I get some coffie
fix down client website
Login to Anarchy-online
Do my makeup
put some cloths on
say hi to everyone
reply to pm and e-mails
throw laptop in backpack
Say o shit it's 10:45 and I have class at 11:00am and run out the door.
drive to school 2 miles away *^_^*

Summer(work time) mornings:
alarm goes off ( about 1hr before I have to be up)
get up 1hr latta( with my luck it's almost always 3-4am)
throw some cloths on
grap backpack with laptop
run to work truck!

hopes
keris

Phyliss
09-12-2007, 03:25 AM
3:30 alarm, get up.
potty
Drink glass of Grapefruit juice while coffee is brewing.
Downstairs to comp.
Check in at "inspirational" site to look at her picture of the day.
Check news
Come here to learn what's happening.
Put on gym clothes (of course I'm properly underdressed for this) and head out by 5:00
6:00 home and shower
Put on work clothes, (again get correctly Underdressed, with the CD trinity. {panties bra stockings} )
Take grandson to school by 7:00
7:25 home and get truck ready for the day.

BarbaraTalbot
09-12-2007, 03:42 AM
I vote in favor of having one. If I spent less of the wee hours reading and posting obsessively, I'd be more apt to develop one. If I should happen into a routine, I will be sure and keep you all posted.