PDA

View Full Version : Senior Crossdressers

Andrea_Keller
09-11-2007, 11:04 AM
I often wonder if crossdressers, as they be come seniors, stop crossdressing. I say this because I don't see many seniors posting here. I did not start crossdressing until I was 60 and now love it even more at 70. Are we really so few in number?

MsEva
09-11-2007, 11:11 AM
Wow..you look great! I guess I am getting close....just got my AARP card as I turned the big five O:sad:

KarenSusan
09-11-2007, 11:14 AM
The older I get the more I want to crossdress. I even have thoughts about living as a woman.

jamie louise
09-11-2007, 11:16 AM
I think that we get better with age like the real GG's. You LOOK GREAT. I will be 60 shortly.

Kate Simmons
09-11-2007, 11:16 AM
Hi Andrea and welcome. Well, most of the folks here who know me know that I'm an old geezer who just enjoys being myself. As I said in the other thread, amazing what a little makeup and a wig can do for you and I enjoy every last minute of it.:happy:

Billiemarie
09-11-2007, 11:31 AM
I often wonder if crossdressers, as they be come seniors, stop crossdressing. I say this because I don't see many seniors posting here. I did not start crossdressing until I was 60 and now love it even more at 70. Are we really so few in number?

Now it's called upper,upper middle age.
Senior is after upper,upper,upper middle age.
Will be 65 in a couple months and just love dressing up. Usually a couple times a week.
If I could I would at times dress 24/7 and do the nessary things to pass.
I think a lot of us do quit or slow down as we age but it hasn't been that way with me.
And I think you look very nice for a mature women.
Billiemarie:thumbsup:

geri
09-11-2007, 11:43 AM
andrea,
i am a senior and have been dressing for a number of years. with that being said, i still love to dress, however, with arthritis in both knees, type 2 diabetes and a wife that doesn't quite enjoy my dressing, i plan on curtalling my dressing plus i don't feel like doing it as much as i did 10 years ago.
plus we have married 43 years, financially a divorce would be a bad thing for me plus we have so many friends that would not like the fact that i am a crossdresser.
so at 65 i will dress for special holidays but that's it.

plus, i don't enjoy looking like an old hag. hahaha

hugs,
geri

Vieja
09-11-2007, 11:56 AM
Hi Andrea,

I am coming up on the big four score and I don't see any less of a desire to dress when I can. Chances are slim since I retired and my wife is very frail so I can't just go off for any extended periods but when she is down for the night I can relax as Vieja. Makeup is out since I couldn't get it off very fast if I am needed in a hurry.

Hang in there and enjoy as long as you can.

Vieja

Daintre
Not that I am a senior, well 56 is getting there, but I do not think that the need ever goes away. The desire to dress gets a bit complicated, what with medications, ailments and so on, the actual dressing may decrease, but not the need. Also we have to remember, that there will be less of us due to the inevitable passing on, not a joyous thought I know.

susanjane
Hi, I am 66 years of age.
I can't imagine what life would be like if I didn't cross dress, I think it would almost be unbearable.
I have been cross dressing ever since I was very young, I would love to dress 24/7 but that is impossible.
Even when not dressed fully, I always wear panties, have my nails polished, my eyebrows plucked and a little mascara. Always perfume of course.
During the winter I always wear a bras as well.
I can't really see what age has to do with it, you either love crossdressing or you don't.

Love
Susanjane.

Margot
09-11-2007, 12:03 PM
At 61 my desire to dress is still very strong. My wife and I have just become empty nesters and we are moving to the country where I will have more privacy. My wife still thinks I should remain the lady of the manor and I plan to be just that. I will now be dressing not quite 24/7 but certainly 12/7.
:hugs:
MARGOT

SherriePall
09-11-2007, 12:04 PM
Interesting. As a younger member of this forum, I'd say that growing older has not made me want to cut back on my dressing. In fact, I have become bolder as I get older.

JoAnnDallas
09-11-2007, 12:29 PM
I'm 59, turn 60 in Oct. So guess that classifies me as a Senior CDer. LOL

Andrea_Keller
09-11-2007, 12:38 PM
How nice to see that there are a good number of you here. As you might see, I am relatively new. I will now be more active at this site. Just need to learn more about makeup now. Thanks again girls :love::love:

BarbaraTalbot
09-11-2007, 12:45 PM
your perception might be based on the youthful effect of crossdressing. :) I am so pleased to see those members dew that the are, old enough to make me feel young at 42! I had a concern starting dressing in full just recently that it could get real silly real soon as I age but it appears that I have years to enjoy my ever growing collection of heels!

Trish
09-11-2007, 01:30 PM
I'm 59, and still going strong. I CD as much as I can.

Mitch23
09-11-2007, 01:36 PM
I have just met up with a 70 year old tranny who has been fully 'out' for the last 6 months to friends, family, neighbours and local trades people. This enables her to live her life exactly as she wishes - can just dress guy or girl as she thinks fit. She has opened her home to other trannies for dressing and meetings. You can see pics of her on my latest photos - we affectionately call her granny amber. She tells some fascinating tales of growing up as a girlie boy in the less tolerant 40s and 50s. She truly is an amazing character and I love her to bits!

Mitch

trannie T
09-11-2007, 01:52 PM
My desire to dress is as strong as ever and at my advanced age I have the freedom to do it.

Alice B
09-11-2007, 02:01 PM
I'm 65 and did not start until I was 63. As I get older I like to dress more, but with style and class.:heehee: I enjoy it more and feel it makes me younger. I also have bad knees and one is artificial. Also have Type II. You are only as old as you want to be and I sure as hell don't think of myself as old.:hugs:

Karren H
09-11-2007, 02:14 PM
Well I'm 55 and don't consider myself a senior.. And probalby never will!! Lol.

Sam-antha
09-11-2007, 02:33 PM
I am no senior either, I do not believe in it. But Imust confess that as a late seventies player, the use of the mini in town is rather retarded. Stop the desire ? Not likely, it is too good a fun.
~Samm

Cyndie
09-11-2007, 02:39 PM
Well, here is my :2c:

I will be 60 in just over a month. I have been cross dressing since my teen years and the older I get the more I enjoy my time as Cyndie. I can not picture my life without cross dressing in it.:happy:

TTFN
Cyndie

Ruth
09-11-2007, 03:56 PM
OK, I'm in as well. I'm 58 now, just getting into my stride as a CDer (it's a lot simpler when the children have left the nest). I think that in the fifties you start to realise that you are what you are, things are not going to change, so you might as well do what you enjoy while you still can. I don't personally foresee any age limit on my CDing. Infirmity might put a stop to it I suppose.

Marla
09-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Im 60 and Ive been crossdressing regularly for 40 years! When I become Marla the thrill is still there. Make up is more of a challenge now but that's what its for isn't it? When Im male(yuk) I just look 60.

Darlene-VA
09-11-2007, 04:09 PM
I will be turning 52 shortly and have been dressing for 34 years now and for the last year it is almost 24/7 and the desire has neve been stronger or have it been more rewarding. I look forward to many more years, my father is going to turn 80 and Mom is going strong at 75 so judging by the family history I will be a woman for many years to come

SusanMarie
09-11-2007, 05:13 PM
Card carryn' AARP member here!
Seems the older I get, the younger I feel.
Does that make sense to anyone else?

Siobhan
09-11-2007, 05:21 PM
I will be 70 next year .If anything the wish to be a lady is even stronger!
Siobhan

Donna506
09-11-2007, 05:27 PM
I turned 69 in July. Although I have been a CDer most of my life, until recently it was in secret. About four months ago I started in ernest to explore my femme side. I have listed some of my adventures in previous posts. Basically, I am now having fun with CDing. I am going to Atlanta tomorrow for my first SCC. I am considering making the 7 hour trip dressed. I find that I can still wear heels and actually walk in them. I have found some age appropriate clothes that do not make me look like someones granny. I have a profile posted on URNotAlone at http://profiles.urnotalone.com/106038. That was taken in July and was the second time I had been out dressed. I find that at my age I am less fearful of being outed. Although I am not thoroughly convincing, I act like I am. Passing is not my primary goal. However, I do want to look appropriate. I wish I had some of my boldness when I was a lot younger. Younger CDers have so much time to explore their feminine side. Us older CDers have a limited time left and must make good use of that time. My advise, no matter your age, enjoy what you were given.

Keely
09-11-2007, 05:37 PM
Seems we have plenty of seniors here. I'm 56 and and it just keeps getting stronger.

Nancy (PA)
09-11-2007, 05:57 PM
I'm 70, believe I have been dressing for 80 years. Wife goes away for a few days each month to allow me "Nancy" time, but she is 90% against me doing it.

Gretchen
09-11-2007, 06:11 PM
Like many who have posted so far, I am definitely of "senior" status....55++ and only started dressing about two years ago. I periodically dressed in my mom's undies and stockings as a teenager for about three years, then started dating and the urge mostly went away.
Now, some 55 years later, the urge is strong to fully dress on a regular basis and I have accepted this as an aspect of my persona that was either suppressed or truly latent for many years. What triggered the urge two years ago? I have no idea, but still wonder occasionally.
I am 100% closeted, married over 35 years and for the moment plan to keep it private and to myself.
Gretchen

Holly
09-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Well, let's just say I qualify for the senior discount at the theater and the restaurant :D.

Joy Carter
09-11-2007, 06:39 PM
Well, let's just say I qualify for the senior discount at the theater and the restaurant :D.

I reject them Holly. I tell them I don't qualify. My one way of staying young.:heehee:

ArleneRaquel
09-11-2007, 06:44 PM
In drab I am always given senior discounts at restaurants, but not once enfemme, and I eat at restaurants about three times a week. I guess that I should feel good about that. :love: & :hugs: Maureen Welch - Frisky Female

Jodi
09-11-2007, 07:25 PM
I am 62 years old. Chronologically, that makes me a senior citizen (at least I get all the discounts). I don't consider myself to be old and will continue to cd as long as my health permits me to do so.

Jodi

Deanna2
09-11-2007, 07:40 PM
My attitude is that whilst I may be getting older, I refuse to grow up.

Rita B
09-11-2007, 07:41 PM
Hi,

I'm 72 and my wife has accepted my joining Tiffany Club of New England so I have an opportunity to go out and do my thing. I am looking forward to getting a makeover and a photo shoot and to go to First Event in January.:hugs:

Rita B

Dragster
09-11-2007, 08:02 PM
I'm 63 (does that make me a senior?), and like to dress 43 but I first dressed at 10. If my wife was more tolerant I'd dress more age appropriate and walk out of the front door from time to time. Here's hoping, one day!

Tony

caroledwina
09-11-2007, 08:21 PM

several in their 50s and 60s and nearly mid-60s myself/moi-meme

Carly

Mary Morgan
09-11-2007, 08:27 PM
I prefer the term Mature Crossdressers. I just turned 60, and as they say, wine mellows and improves with age. I find dressing to be more fun now than ever. I suppose that is in large part due to the change in the attitude of society, and I think it is getting better all the time. While I would love to be young again, i haven't the energy for it.

Missy Anne
09-11-2007, 08:28 PM
Andrea,

I'm afraid you are going to have to define "senior".

I don't know what that age should be. My intention is to live to be 100, be a crossdresser all the way, and NEVER be a "senior". LOL

BTW I am over 60.

Missy Anne

MelindaC
09-11-2007, 08:30 PM
I am 62 now and started dressing seriously at age 11. Seems the older I get, the stronger the need to dress.

sissystephanie
09-11-2007, 08:36 PM
Gee, I might be the youngest "old" man on this Forum. When my two kids gave me a Birthday party last May, the invitation said I was 75. I told all the guests that the printer had made a mistake, I was only 35! Of course, they all believed me!:heehee:

I have been dressing since about age 10, or maybe earlier. My late wife knew about it before we were married and fully supported me, to the extent of doing my makeup and wig. We used to go out as two girls! I dress more now then I did before, since I only work parttime. (I sell insurance to older people). BTW, I am NOT a Senior citizen, I am a KEENER citizen. I have no desire to actually be a woman, just like to dress like one!:love:

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

Billijo49504
09-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Well I was a senior way back in 1960 something or other. So at age 60 I still remember how to put my bra on, so I'm not senial yet...BJ

Eileen
09-11-2007, 09:29 PM
Seniors in high school or college are just starting a new chapter in their lives. That is sort of the way I feel as a senior. Since February, I have been f/t and only plan to keep moving forward. All my male clothes are gone and my desire to live as a woman just keeps getting stronger. How much better can life get?

Eileen

Drucilla
09-11-2007, 09:36 PM
Like a number of others, I qualify for the "Senior Citizens Discount" at Kohl's !! Seems the older I get the stronger my attraction to women's clothing gets.
I am hoping that I will still enjoy the feel of a silky , tight pantie into my 90's !!! The love of cross dressing is the major thing that keeps me young at heart.

Charleen
09-11-2007, 09:44 PM
Almost 57. In drab, my face scares horses and little children. Who am kidding, en fem too! Can't see Lily going anywhere until the last call.

Denise01
09-11-2007, 09:46 PM
I too and closer to 70 than I am 65.
I have had the desire to dress since my early teens, but it is only in the last 10 years that the desire has strengthened.
When I go on Vacation, I am now Denise 24/7 and I hope that I will be able to go 24/7 within a couple of years.
For me the desire gets stronger as i get older

Denise:happy::happy::happy::happy:

SandyR
09-11-2007, 09:57 PM
I feel like a baby at 43. Been dressing since I wore my moms hose at 12. I only hope I will look as good as you all.......

You rock!

Hugs

SandyR

Edwina
09-11-2007, 11:23 PM
72 here. Progressed from just panties 10 years ago to where I am today. When I am fully dressed I look and feel much younger. :happy:

:love:

Edwina

ArleneRaquel
09-11-2007, 11:27 PM
When I am fully dressed I look and feel much younger. :happy:

:love:

Edwina

I have the same feeling. :love: & :hugs: Maureen Welch - Chardonay Babe

skirt_guy
09-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Wow, quite a bit of experience in this crowd. I've read that as a man gets older his testerone level drops while his estrogen level rises. This in conjunction with the "give a shit" factor (or lack of) probably provides a lot of explanation for how so many people are coming to grip's with the fact of how they prefer to dress rather than how society prefers them to dress.

my .02
SG

Lori SC
09-12-2007, 12:09 AM
As a young'un on this post at 53, will you take me seriously?

I do notice that as I get older, and am more secure job wise, status wise, money wise, that I am more open about my CDing. I am not as worried about what others think, or will think. What others think of me has less and less bearing on what is important in my life.

I also accept myself as what I am.

I told my wife 2.5 years ago, and now she has agreed to tell the kids. Once they know, it's all downhill! Wheee!

No more hiding! Well, except at work until I get the magic retirement number in 2 years!

Hugz, Lori

Jenny Wilson
09-12-2007, 12:17 AM
I am 55. I can't imagine ever giving up one of the major passions of my life. I hope to die with my heels on! (Wouldn't that be a shock to whomever found me? LOL!)

Jenny

vivianann
09-12-2007, 12:34 AM
I am not a senior yet at 47 yrs old peaple tell me I look about 30, so I look young for my age, when enfemme I look as young. I have noticed that the older a crossdresser is they seem to pass easier and some of them are very pretty. I admire the senior crossdressers in the community of crossdressing. You all had to keep it under wraps for tooo many years when you were younger. As I get older the desire to dress and live as a woman gets much stronger. I will be going 24/7 within the year if all goes as planned both financially, and physically. I definately want to live my senior years as a woman.

PaulaJaneThomas
09-12-2007, 07:59 AM
There's plenty of older trannies about.

Foxy Lady
09-12-2007, 08:05 AM
I will be 65 in Jan. and have been dressing since my teens and have no urge to quit now. My wife knows and supports me.

susann_gardener
09-12-2007, 08:07 AM
Just turned 63 and dressing is more a part of my life sence retiring. Wife retiring in Oct. may put a damper on that.:(

Eileen
09-12-2007, 09:11 AM
There are quite a few of us mature gals here. We are having fun and are not showing any signs of slowing down. Last year at Diva Las Vegas I noticed I was not the only gal there with naturally gray hair. Being who I am is wonderful and all I see is it getting better.

Eileen

Wendy me
09-12-2007, 09:21 AM
way too soon i will be 50..... lol.......and this is one thing i can't see slowing down.......

Eugenie
09-12-2007, 09:30 AM
I just turned 61 a few days ago. I feel as yound as ever except when climbing hills on my bike :heehee:

Enjoying X-dressing even more now than twenty years ago... I must say that participation to forums such as this one has made a great change for me. I feel far better than I used to: less guilt, more confidence.

I now enjoy going out to restaurants with other girls. I'm almost addicted to going out to walk in the streets. Someting I only started to do a couple of years ago...

:love: from France
Eugenie

bobi jean
09-12-2007, 09:51 AM
As Bobi Jean, I try to appear in my mid 40's, but in drab I am 57 yoa. the dressing has become increasingly enjoyable in the last couple of years and I see no end in sight nor do i anticipate any decrease in the desire.
Interesting observation tho. I had noticed how many of us there are that claim to be in the mid to late 40's and had wondered at times, if that is the guy age or the lady age, as most of us are (I THINK) pretty much in girl mode while on the sight.

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-12-2007, 10:27 AM
I didnt start fully dressing until l was 50 years old and now at 61 I know I will never ever stop. In fact, after retiring I live full time at home and just feel so good about it.

JulieC
09-12-2007, 11:06 AM
When I get older shaving my hair
Many years from now
Will you still be sending me pantyhose
falsies, makeup I chose?
If I'd been out till quarter to three
Would you purge my stash?
Will you still need me, will you still CD me
When I'm sixty-four?

Valerie
09-12-2007, 12:47 PM
You would not expect a girl to reveal her age (that would be cruel and not polite), but since I started approaching maturity a whole new world has opened up to me which has made life great fun. I definitely expect to continue dressing and looking at life from another point of view, one that is much more appropriate to the way I feel now at this stage (perhaps the testosterone has dripped away, clearing a view of the sky).

Valerie

Suz
09-12-2007, 01:11 PM
Wow! what wonderful posts and such beautiful avatars too. I turn 50 next year - and I am inspired by what has been said.

CamillaCD
09-12-2007, 01:45 PM
I have just turned 50 so I don't consider myself quite senior yet. My father is 75 and my grandfather passed 80, so I should have a lot of years of having fun.

lynnmcarthur
09-12-2007, 02:09 PM
I see my tg feelings changing but not going away. Still dressing every chance i get

Sally Gray
09-12-2007, 02:09 PM
I prefer the term Mature Crossdressers.

Like Louise I prefer being described as a Mature Crossdresser. I am 57 with my next birthday in less than two weeks! Having started in my teens, my desire to dress and be feminine is much stronger these days.

susie bear
09-12-2007, 02:16 PM
I'm 66 but as my wife will attest to, I'll never grow up. Age is all in the mind and frankly I don't mind at all. As for dressing. That will never change. Too much enjoyment from it. to guit. Wife is not real excited with it but does help.So I guees I have it pretty good.

Love to all,

Susie Bear

Brianna Lovely
09-12-2007, 02:18 PM
I joined this forum about a year ago, about the same time I started dressing full time.

So, I'm sixty years old, but feel like a girl, still growing and still learning.

susie bear
09-12-2007, 02:20 PM
Im 60 and Ive been crossdressing regularly for 40 years! When I become Marla the thrill is still there. Make up is more of a challenge now but that's what its for isn't it? When Im male(yuk) I just look 60.

I do have a question. What does 60 look like? Or any age for that matter. Never have figured that out.
Susie Bear

Carla4Guage
09-12-2007, 02:58 PM
I am really encouraged. When I turned the big 6-0 this year I wondered what my future would hold. I am so happy to hear so many of you other older CDers commenting so positively. I look forward to many more "fem" times as the years roll by. I've found that the thing is to dress appropriate to the age.

Cassy11
09-12-2007, 02:59 PM
Turned 62 this year and like a lot of the girls I started in my pre teen years. When you find something that makes you feel as good as this does, stick with it.

Glenda58
09-12-2007, 04:15 PM
Will be 60 in a few weeks. My desire to dress has only increased. But now I wear longer skirts and lower heels. Plus it's starting to take longer to get ready.

sami1952
09-12-2007, 05:46 PM
Hey don't feel like your alone,I'll turn 55 in Dec and i love it more as i get older.

Reba Kay
09-12-2007, 06:06 PM
I am 57 and would't stop dressing any age. It makes me feel so soft and loving. I just love those hose, heels, dresses, and realy love my chiffon nighties. I wouldn't trade them for anything. As I get older, just like others on this forum, my disire keeps increasing every day. I wish I could wear a slip, dress and heals to work, but not a good idea. I do not have one dress that matches my hard hat, and leather gloves. Thanks Reba Kay

Patty
09-12-2007, 08:09 PM
I am 61 and feel so much younger when dressed and it has also helped my attitude when in male mode. I keep wanting to dress more as the days so by. And I do my best to do it. Getting out more and doing things I have never done before. :heehee:

Tip or Ozma
09-12-2007, 08:19 PM
I turned sixty on Monday and I am enjoying dressing more than ever. My "younger" wife has been having almost as much fun with it as I am.

Baley
09-12-2007, 10:47 PM
I will be 50 this year and told myself that was old. All you girls look Great. The good looks comes with age. You girls are awesome, My SO read This tread Thought it was Awesome.:love::love:

Cheryl J
09-13-2007, 12:44 AM
Great to see so many mature ladies, I made 60 in July. I have been crossdressing since I can remember. My only thought is as I look back on all the times I could have been dressing but for whatever reason, didn't. Can't get back those times so it's onwards and upwards. Very few days now not in silks and satins for some part of the day.

Hugs

Yvonne

Francesp56
09-13-2007, 01:16 AM
Andrea,
A great Post!
After only a Day or so-------81replies and over 1400 viewing.
You will be swamped with Private Messages and Many more replies;
Francesp56,
Melbourne,
Australia.

Jennaie
09-13-2007, 01:31 AM
When my girlfriend and I go to the movies, she says senior and I say student, doesn't mean I'm not a senior though.

Suzie Green
09-13-2007, 02:21 AM
I turned 59 in July and with my wife 100% behind me as fashion consultant, cosmetologist, manicurist, and all around best friend and hell raiser, I plan to keep on dressing until they put me in a box. Even then I figure on taking some stuff with me!! :devil:

HannahJ
09-13-2007, 03:50 AM

As a 67 going 68 soon I enjoy my CDing to the full On my own with great Gf who supports me I would not think of stopping now, rather go on to bolder things Keep going girl enjoy this life - you only have one
HannahJ

Lilly 40C
09-13-2007, 04:35 AM
I'm 63 and the older I get the more I dress. I especially love wearing bras and tights under a tight top and a skirt around the house.

Kisses,

Lilly

audrey-lynn
09-13-2007, 05:55 AM
I turn 64 in 1 1/2 months . If anything I've been enjoying it more. I wear a bra and panties full time. Had both ears periced. And when away from my local area go out in full fem. My S/O knows so around the house I'm always dressed in something.

Adrienne Heels
09-13-2007, 06:09 AM
53, so don't know if I count as a senior......but my desire to be a girl just keeps increasing! I guess testosterone production is way down!! And that's a good thing!

Crissy65
09-13-2007, 09:18 AM
still dressing and loving it!

BobbieCD1944
09-13-2007, 11:53 AM
I often wonder if crossdressers, as they be come seniors, stop crossdressing.

When I became a Senior Chief, I did not stop crossdressing.. :bs:

I say this because I don't see many seniors posting here. I did not start crossdressing until I was 60 and now love it even more at 70. Are we really so few in number?

I'll be 63 in December, and have no inclination to stop crossdressing.

ArleneRaquel
09-13-2007, 11:58 AM
I went 24/7 at age 57, I am not going to stop now. :love: & :hugs: Beyonce Welch - Oldie, but Still VERY Good

tinastone
09-13-2007, 12:57 PM
I find that as I get older I not only want to spend more time as a woman but I am increasingly interested in men romantically. I fantasize about being with a man constantantly and love flirting online with guys or chatting on the phone. I have had a few dates and generally nothing great has happened although most of the men are very sweet. I guess you could say I am boy crazy.

ArleneRaquel
09-13-2007, 01:23 PM
Flirting is so cool, I love it. :love: & :hugs Beyonce Welch - A Flirting Fool

Melanie R
09-13-2007, 02:45 PM
I am age 68 going on 48 and have never lost the desire to be in my feminine persona whenever possible. Now if I could be like my good friend, Barbara, a CD, who at age 90 looks better in her feminine persona than many of us at our younger age. Age is a state of mind. You are as old as you act.

Lourie James
09-13-2007, 05:20 PM
I will be 66 this Oct. so I must be a Senior. Now that I'm more or less retired there is more time to enjoy dressing. I don't think that the deriser is any stronger just that I can do it a lot more now. Why not it's so much fun. I like being the lady of the house and geting to wear one of my pretty aprons and all.

susiegrl19
09-13-2007, 06:56 PM
61 here and still dressing and enjoying more then ever.:love:

Phyliss
09-13-2007, 07:10 PM
Where have I been? this post is 4 pages long and I'm just now getting to read it. Must be "old age" creeping up on me. :heehee:
At almost 63 (End of Oct.) I'm still a "kid". My general outlook and attitude have somehow "regressed" I feel like I'm 40 all over again. So much fun going shopping and simply walking around the malls and streets. (street walker?)
The initial FEAR I used to have, (the one we all know) has somehow left me. Oh sure I still get a bit of the butterflies for the first few moments, but I get more comfortable quicker as I get older.
Oh for the dream of being able to do this always.

Mitzi
09-13-2007, 08:52 PM
As I mentioned in a couple of posts, my first excursion en femme into the public domain (to a huge Halloween ball) was back in the 50's, so that qualifies me as a super senior...

Dressing has always been a sensual turn on for me, and even after all these years, it still remains just that. It's not something that relaxes me, nor does it make me feel like this is the "real me".

I enjoy going out en femme, which is not too often anymore, but still uncomfortable with being read. But the allure of being out in public is too great to resist...

When I turned 60, I had visions of having to start dressing like an old lady, or maybe lose the desire... Wrong!! Still want to look sexy, though no longer trashy, and am always on the prowl for a cute pair of new heels.

Mitzi

sissystephanie
09-13-2007, 09:27 PM
At age 75, I still think I am the oldest to respond to this thread. But since my Internet GGF is a mere child at 61, she keeps me thinking young. That is the key to a longer life. Think young and you will be young. Think old and you will die!! I'm not 75, I am 35!!!

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

flatlander_48
09-13-2007, 10:05 PM
58 here, 59 in December. Feels good to be in such great company!! I came back to the US at the end of this past January after 3 years in Asia. For the last several years, I have been working on my collection of underthings: Bras, corset, thongs, girdles, stockings and pantyhose/tights (all totaled, one BIG drawer's worth). These days it's near 100% of the workweek in a thong and pantyhose or tights (new fav is footless opaque tights!!).

This afternoon I had to go to one of our plants for a meeting. When I returned to my office, I could feel the footless tights (Emilio Cavallini in fushia!) squeeze my thighs as I walked. Wearing pantyhose/tights has become so commonplace with me that my first reaction was "Why does it feel tight on my legs?". Of course, it then occurred to me what I was wearing and I got this warm fuzzy...

Weekends are often spent completely in fem underthings (except for cycling - Love That Lycra!). Sort of an interesting experience to go to the grocery store in a dark T-shirt, overalls, strapless bra and waist cincher panties in full stealth mode. My only problem is keeping my wife from squeezing me in "certain" places in public...

helenr
09-13-2007, 10:22 PM
I am 60 and have been attracted to feminine clothing since about age 6. I have always been a transvestite, though the fetish aspect has largely faded. Now it just seems right to wear nylon panties and a bra, albeit a thin 'sport bra' that isn't so noticeable (I hope!). I believe that as we mature (sounds better than age) we start to feel, 'what the heck' , if we don't indulge our 'compulsion' now, when will we? Also, isn't it our right ?

Joann0830
09-13-2007, 10:28 PM
Hi I Just turned 59 on August 30, I guess I am Senior CDm and the funny part its Just recently I decided to do it more than I used to, I have been widowed since 2001 and have been raising our Daughter by my self since she was 10. I finally explained to her when she was 15 WHO I really am and she is fine with it, now at 17 it does not phaze her in the least. I am out on disability now and no longer have to worry about having short hair or how long I can let me nails grow. I am actually letting the real me come out from inside which as we all know we have surpressed since we were quite young. I love being me and I say at this age who cares what others say about me. I want to enjoy my life at its fullest as me, the real Me. So I do believe this charming young Lady of 60 has the right idea. I wish evryone who really reads what she said understand there is a time you have to do what you have to do. Joann:2c:

Andi
09-14-2007, 12:22 AM
I'm 63 and the desire to dress up is stronger than ever and as long as my health holds up I'll keep doing it. My mind however is still 25 so the 63 does not seem possible except when I see the beginning of wrinkles on my face and age spots here and there on the back of my hands. Hooray for moisturizers and lotion. Like fine wine, age makes things better. Go Girls!!:happy:

carolinewalker_2000
09-14-2007, 01:54 AM
Clearly a lot of us carry our years with pride. I'm 62 and, although I have been a TG all my life, dressing only got serious a few years ago. As far as I am concerned, it just gets better and better!

Phyliss
09-14-2007, 05:37 AM
Clearly a lot of us carry our years with pride. ...

That not only applies to Cds. Some of my work involves working with some of our "seasoned citizens" and believe me some of them can "run rings around me". I'm always amazed at the vitality of some of them. Makes me feel like a gangly teenager sometimes.

Alpaula
09-14-2007, 05:53 AM
Started C D ing in my 20's reach big 50 next year the urge to be "enfemme"
just seems to get stronger.:cute::ukflag::doll:

Angela Burke
09-14-2007, 05:53 AM
I was 55 last month so I suppose I'm a sort of Junior-Senior.
I've been CDing all my life and I love it, and always will.
I don't really feel any different as I become more "senior".
The only difference I can see is that I don't do so many
stupid things, I'm less impetuious.
I was thinking about if and when I reach retirement age
I wouldn't mind living dressed full time, now that would be something
to look forward to.

insearchofme
09-14-2007, 06:52 AM
I'm 58 and still going strong. After looking at all of our pics I firmly believe we all look younger when we are en femme. Since this appears to be the case then the following is should be true; Crossdressing is the "Fountain of Youth"!

LORAINE1
09-14-2007, 07:21 AM
I am seventy and just love to dress more then ever I started late in life although I always had the desire

Donna Marie
09-14-2007, 01:17 PM
Wow - lots of great looking ladies here. I'm soon to be 71 and find it interesting that I am not the only one to have started late in life.

Carol A
09-14-2007, 03:32 PM
Gosh I guess I fall somewhere in here. I'm 67 and dress nearly everyday.

CHAROLEE
09-14-2007, 08:37 PM
I am a late bloomer to CDing, love all types of ladies wear from heels to wigs and makeup. SO knows, she accepts it but wont help (does not approve) but i'm working on that. Like i said i'm 67 years young and loving it. Dress about twice a week, working on more. bye for now. :love:

Roxi Loh
09-14-2007, 11:26 PM
We geezers do get dressed as pretty women...or try to. It is what we do. I think I look 30...maybe 49 but I dont care. I just love to be a pretty girl.

ArleneRaquel
09-14-2007, 11:30 PM
We geezers do get dressed as pretty women...or try to. It is what we do. I think I look 30...maybe 49 but I dont care. I just love to be a pretty girl.

In drab I look about 55, enfemme I look and feel a very young and sexy forty. :love: & :hugs: Maureen Welch - Fabulous African - American Lady Who is Also of Irish Stock & Very Proud

Heather Dur
09-15-2007, 11:18 AM
Am 67, and feel the desire and enjoyment as much as ever. Just wish that all the levels of communication amonst cds was available when I was younger. Was very lonely in my youth thinking I was "one of the few" with whom crossdressed. Enjoy it while we can, and power to the seniors!

nadeen
09-16-2007, 12:56 AM
i am 54 i love dressing up dresses heels makeup i i could dress all the time

Cathy J
09-17-2007, 05:56 AM
But I guess I am. I'll be 76 in a couple of months and I like dressing more every day.

Love,

eliot
09-17-2007, 09:54 AM
Chronologically 72, but when en femme feel much younger. Have been crossdressing for longer than I can remember and hope to continue longer than that.

sfwarbonnet
09-17-2007, 03:37 PM
I will be 63 tomorrow, and my desire to wear traditionally women's clothes has increased over the past few years, partially because my wife's desire for sex has significantly decreased and her wardrobe is masculine. It appears that she doesn't want to be a girl, but I do. Nonetheless, she is very protectibe about her clothes, and doesn't want to share them with me unless it's her idea (like the time she suggested that I wear her panties - she didn't need to say that more than once!).

I usially wear women's pull-on pants, support thigh highs, a garter belt, and a slip in boy mode both at home and in public. Support pantyhose were initially suggested by our family doctor, but I expanded it from there. With pantyhose, the fly in men's briefs is unnecerrary, and panties are more comfortable. Thigh highs are earier to put on than pantyhose, but they need to be worn with a garter belt so they don't pull down. Pull on pants are particularly prone to exposing a bare back, which can be unconfortable. Wearing a slip solves that problen, as one is essentially sitting on a shirttain, and the long, slippery "tail" makes it easier to pull up pants

As I don't drive. my wife got most of the wonen's clothes for me. I asked her to get me panties too, but that never happened. Apparently that crossed the line for her. I am wearing one of her bras now as she is at work. We recently went on a trip to Las Vegas and I wore women's clothes there. But, of course, only my wife and I knew. It was exciting for me though, as that was the first time she saw me wearing stockings, a garter belt, and a slip. I suggested wearing in all-in-one here as it would fit better with pants. She said if I wanted to get one on-line OK. just do't tell her when I am wearing it.

A critical part of crossdressing in boy mode is a small cup size on any garment that includes a bra, so the bra doesn't show. As breasts usually shrink in senior women, and differences in their bust, waist, and hip mearurements often decrease, their apparel may be best for a guy. Finally, does anyone remember a slip with a crotch closure? That would be ideal with parts, and a shirttail couldn't pull out.

Jamie

Heather Dur
09-17-2007, 04:37 PM
The past three years have been pure heaven. Having retired before my wife, have enjoyed the freedom of our home during the day while she is working. As soon as her car leaves the driveway, a quick shower and off I go, getting dressed before I do the work around the home. Have also found myself getting bolder as will now do the yardwork dressed. Alas, in four months she will also retire so am realizing the need to have a long talk with her. She knows I dresse, but has not been faced with it for many years. Any suggestions?

Good to know there are a lot of seniors out there.

Chiana
09-17-2007, 10:02 PM
62.... But not a senior citizen.

I am resisting getting "old" with all my might, mentally, I think in terms of being 35. I look younger en femme but not 35. sigh.

I have been crossdressing for almost all of my life. I don't feel that my desire to crossdress has gotten any stronger with age. It has always been strong.

flatlander_48
09-17-2007, 10:14 PM
Clearly a lot of us carry our years with pride. I'm 62 and, although I have been a TG all my life, dressing only got serious a few years ago. As far as I am concerned, it just gets better and better!

You know, whether you carry it or drag it, it's going to happen any way so we may as well enjoy it.

Carol123
09-19-2007, 01:20 AM
Well i will be 57 in november,and ihave been dressing off and on in one form or other since i was 9, see no reason to stop as the years roll by.

ArleneRaquel
09-19-2007, 01:54 AM
I am a 59 Mixed - Raced ( African & Irish ) 24/7 CD'er who can pass as a Woman & as a Caucasian. I have the Best of All World's, well almost.:love: & :hugs: Beyonce Welch - Hip Near Senior

sfwarbonnet
09-21-2007, 03:56 PM
The past three years have been pure heaven. Having retired before my wife, have enjoyed the freedom of our home during the day while she is working. As soon as her car leaves the driveway, a quick shower and off I go, getting dressed before I do the work around the home. Have also found myself getting bolder as will now do the yardwork dressed. Alas, in four months she will also retire so am realizing the need to have a long talk with her. She knows I dresse, but has not been faced with it for many years. Any suggestions?

BINGO. I too have retired but my wife has not. She accepts my wearing women's clothes, as long as the women's clothing is not just for female impersonation but makes sense and is a needed "handicapped accomodation." When she leaves for work. I find one of her bras and wear it all day with my "acceptable" attire of women's pull-on slacks, no-fly briefs, a slip, and support pantyhose or thigh highs and a garter belt. However, she is very protectibe about her clothes, and her wandrobe doesn't include anything sexy. Before I retired. I crossdressed on business trips but left intimate apparel at my destinatiom so it wouldn't be in my suitcase when I returned. These "opportunities" have gone to zero, as have her trips out-of-state, and she will retire soon. Although I want to CD more, the opportunities to CD more, the opportunities to dress without her knowledge are decreasing. We recently went to Las Vegas and I CD'd there in boy mode. That was the first time she had seen me wearing a slip and thigh high with a garter belt. I plan to get bolder when I'm out with her. Wearing a bra would cross the line for her, but an all-in-one would avoid bare skin and would have a bra so that might be OK

Wenda
09-21-2007, 08:30 PM
Well I'm 55 and don't consider myself a senior.. And probalby never will!! Lol.
Hey, the great news is you can order from the geezer menu! Figured that out a couple years ago! At first I was a bit ornery, but then realized this is a great benefit. Been enjoying the liver and onions specials ever since. w.

Heather Dur
09-21-2007, 10:00 PM
BINGO. I too have retired but my wife has not. She accepts my wearing women's clothes, as long as the women's clothing is not just for female impersonation but makes sense and is a needed "handicapped accomodation." When she leaves for work. I find one of her bras and wear it all day with my "acceptable" attire of women's pull-on slacks, no-fly briefs, a slip, and support pantyhose or thigh highs and a garter belt. However, she is very protectibe about her clothes, and her wandrobe doesn't include anything sexy. Before I retired. I crossdressed on business trips but left intimate apparel at my destinatiom so it wouldn't be in my suitcase when I returned. These "opportunities" have gone to zero, as have her trips out-of-state, and she will retire soon. Although I want to CD more, the opportunities to CD more, the opportunities to dress without her knowledge are decreasing. We recently went to Las Vegas and I CD'd there in boy mode. That was the first time she had seen me wearing a slip and thigh high with a garter belt. I plan to get bolder when I'm out with her. Wearing a bra would cross the line for her, but an all-in-one would avoid bare skin and would have a bra so that might be OK

Best I have come up is to have a talk with my wife, explain my desire both to dress at home and to remain somewhat stright when we go out. To also give her the chance to express her concerns and limits, and to see where we agree. Reached the stage where I can't go behind her back anymore, and to be honest don't wish to. Been a good husband, good provider, never cheated on her, and have, for the most part, treated her like the lady she is. Would expect she has some idea as at times, when she is doing the laundry, I am sure she notices that I don't have any briefs to wash (do my own panties) and have been shaving my legs for years now. Just want to give her a chance to set the limits that she is comfortable with. Thoughts?

Colleentg
09-22-2007, 02:39 AM
Did you have to remind me? I'll be the 5-0 very soon myself. Now, I must ask, do I look it? I can't seem to grow up, cuz I'm always buying/wearing younger fashions. Oh how I despise 'mature' clothing! I still look great in a Hooters outfit, I'll have to show you all. I don't want to age mentally or physically.
My thumbs up to all the upper-middle-age girls here that look so good still. Just what did they mean by saying "clothes make the woman"? It's the shell, my feelings come from within.

sfwarbonnet
09-22-2007, 11:27 AM
Best I have come up is to have a talk with my wife, explain my desire both to dress at home and to remain somewhat stright when we go out. To also give her the chance to express her concerns and limits, and to see where we agree. Reached the stage where I can't go behind her back anymore, and to be honest don't wish to. Been a good husband, good provider, never cheated on her, and have, for the most part, treated her like the lady she is. Would expect she has some idea as at times, when she is doing the laundry, I am sure she notices that I don't have any briefs to wash (do my own panties) and have been shaving my legs for years now. Just want to give her a chance to set the limits that she is comfortable with. Thoughts?

My wife is working today, so I am wearing a bra. Crossdressing isn't just clothes, it's a mindset. I want to be a woman. Perhaps I should be on track to a hormonal and surgical sex change rather than CDing in "boy mode." However, in coming out on this I would no doubt lose my marriage and contact with my family, which is just not acceptable. So I'll keep my crossddressing "hobby" in the closet, and make love to my wife as the man she married, not another woman. Besides, making love when I was dressed would cross the line for her. I tried to initiate intimacy when I was fully dressed one Halloween, and she made me remove the women's clothes first!

barbaralynn
09-27-2007, 04:51 PM
i started wearing moms clothes around 8 or 10 and for a few years is was partly a sexual thing with me but as i have grown older it has lost its sexual overtones and has become more of a pleasure to dress in my female things. i also am more consertive in the female clothes i wear. no mini skirts although my wife says my legs look better than hers when i have nylons on. i do wear short shorts but mostly a conservative look:2c::love:

Jonnie B
09-27-2007, 10:09 PM
I'm 74 and been an avid CDer since 12 years old.

Maybe the reason you don't see many "Seniors" is that they are not comfortable using computers and the internet.

Joann0830
09-27-2007, 11:46 PM
I just turned 59 in August and Very Proud of it. In fact since my life has changed my wanting to live my life as the real me has become stronger. That picture is the real me taken by my daughter with my real hair and my bosoms. I realized that at 59 if, I have to worry about what others think, then when would it be a good time for me to be who I really am. I always liked me more as a female then a male and so did my spouse and after she passed the lady I was seeing. My daughter who I am raising by myself enjoys the real me. I figured that for 55 of my 59 years I have felt feminine in thought, and relationships with woman in which I have showed my softer side, the real me, I ask myself the question, How much more time do I really have on this earth to be the real me and enjoy it ? To all you ladies like myself I give you all a ladylike nod of my head and say I am proud of you all and this website and staff. Joann

ColleenShivas
09-28-2007, 12:25 AM
Although I am a brand new member of this forum, like many I have been dressing since my teens, off and on. After nearly 30 years of marriage, I finally came out to my wife and it is the best thing that I ever did. She is very supportive (at least to help me dress at home). Now that I am approaching 60, I look forward to more rather than less dressing.

sharon2
09-28-2007, 02:29 AM
i am 69 and still love crossdressing.unfortunatly my wife does not approve
and as she has now retired my opportunities for dressing up are limited.

flacindycd
10-20-2007, 07:33 AM
Us older gals are here too hon

Katie Ellen
10-20-2007, 09:35 AM
What age is a senior? You only have to be 50 for a lot of places. I'm soon to be 58. I know I'll never stop until my body does.

I don't post a lot, but I read quite a bit. Maybe we've just mellowed some.

jayme357
10-20-2007, 12:58 PM
As a 73 year old I guess I qualify as a senior. Having been a cd since the age of 5 there are a lot of miles traveled. I enjoy it more today than ever, and have learned (slowly) to put the guilt to bed and just enjoy my special gift. The thrill now is just pure enjoyment, not a sexual craving. I do still get a bit of a rush when I do my eyes for a special occasion, but that's another story.

Just enjoy the freedom that comes with being a bit of a senior.

Jayme

Nicki B
10-20-2007, 01:29 PM
The oldest girl I know is 86 now (and has only one leg - she lost the other when her destroyer was sunk in the Irish Sea). I regularly see a girl out in London, who is 77?

I think a common theme is often losing a partner finally gives folk the freedom to come out late - the reason you may not see many girls of that age here, is their comfort (or not) with the internet? Though judging by the the number of posts on this thread.... :)

docrobbysherry
10-20-2007, 04:44 PM
I'm divorced and in my 60's. Haven't been dressing for more than 10 years. I have had a problem recently, getting excited about the 50 year old +/- women I date. But that sexy, exciting 20 / 30 year old I see in the mirror, always gets me aroused! Like many have said before, my Sherry is keeping me young. Just one difference, my female side seems to be more on the outside than on the inside. How long can I keep up with this young sexpot? Don't know, but I'm having fun finding out!
RS

myspace.com/robertsherry

Mary Jane
10-20-2007, 05:47 PM
I just turned 61 but did not dress fully until I was 53. I lost a lot of years just messing around with lingerie and such. Had I known how much makeup could change the way my male face looked I would not have waited so long. No matter though. I may be able to enjoy the dressing more now than when I was younger.

KarenMichelleLuv
10-20-2007, 07:01 PM
AARP Candidate

I just turned double nickels a while back and I'm in my 47th year of some type of crossdressing lifestyle, behavior, mode or oh shucks, I just enjoy being a girl.

"I'll not be dragged to the retirement home any time soon I says!"

We're here, just need to shout a little louder cuz the hearing is goin' :roflmao:

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-20-2007, 07:30 PM
:happy:I've worn womens cloth's for year's, but as I get older, I am now 51 my desire to dress up gets stronger. I don't think it will slow down in the near future. It makes me feel more complete, the clothes the whole thing makes me feel like me.:happy:

Karen43
10-20-2007, 07:36 PM
I am in my 60's and have been dressing since I was 9 years old. I think I improve every year. Never went out dressed until I was 55!!

Alice1136
10-20-2007, 09:04 PM
I am in my 70's, and have been dressing fem for many years. My wife always knew and approved. She used to say it was great having a man in bed, and a girlfriend everywhere else. Since I retired I only dress male when absolutely necessary. One does not lose the need to be oneself because one ages. Remember girls we are not dirty old ladies, we are sexy swenior citizens.

Samantha B L
10-20-2007, 09:35 PM
I'm 51 and I don't think I could ever get tired of dressing. If I live another 51 years I'm certain I won't get tired of it.

Lady Katherine
10-21-2007, 10:05 AM
I am 78 yo, and let me tell you, the desire to dress has become stronger through the years. I first snuck into mom's stuff, usually skirts and dresses, at age 11, but being in an all male household with two brothers, I was not able to do it often. In those years (World War II was raging), boys really had to be boys, and I never heard of CDs or TGs. Christine Jorgensen was still an Army private.

I thought my desire to dress like a teen age girl (my body was girly) was wrong, evil and a sin. (Was good Catholic boy, spooked by the church.)

So I worked at being manly, married, had 5 kids, served in Navy, drove beer truck, worked at macho jobs, etc. But every so often, I'd sneak into wife's things, look in the mirror and see how lovely a woman I made.

Alas, I became quite computer literate through an after-retirement job i took, and found myself soon online at age 73, and finding so many girls like myself. Now I dress whenever I can, buy my own clothes and wish I could turn back the clock to high school days.

I dress for more than sexual gratification, although that still is part of it, even at my age. Thank you for any interest you have in an old girl. Katherine

Juanita O
10-21-2007, 10:55 AM
I am 53 years young and I also have a AARP card.

Fionax
10-21-2007, 12:00 PM
Perhaps one has to accept that three score years and ten means that some of us are getting towards the end of the plank, so there are n't so many around! I have been dressing since I started aged 10 trying on my sisters undies and now am still at it and look forward to a chance to get totally dolled up, just as a kid would waiting for his birthday. Luckily my better half goes away one day a week so I can play : oh yes I am 75

Carol Panty
10-21-2007, 02:28 PM
I'll be turning 60 in December,,yet I still feel young. Crossdressing has been a large part of my life for almost 50 years..I cannot immagine not dressing or allowing that strong inner feminine to come out and to enjoy the pleasures I have while dressed and feeling like the woman I am...and even at my age I do not feel as a senior. I am just so purky and lively dressed. Makes me feel young.

Mollyanne
10-21-2007, 03:20 PM
The older I get the more I want to crossdress. I even have thoughts about living as a woman.
YOU MUST HAVE READ MY MIND!!!!! LATELY THATS ALL I THINK ABOUT.

:love: Mollyanne

In my 60's also

Cdone2
10-21-2007, 03:24 PM
Do you suppose that our hormonal levels have anything to do with it? :2c:

BTW, I'm older than most all of you.

:happy:

Patti Girl
10-21-2007, 09:14 PM
Wow, quite a bit of experience in this crowd. I've read that as a man gets older his testerone level drops while his estrogen level rises. This in conjunction with the "give a shit" factor (or lack of) probably provides a lot of explanation for how so many people are coming to grip's with the fact of how they prefer to dress rather than how society prefers them to dress.

my .02
SG

I have often thought that! I know my testosterone was low. I was taking a supplement and maybe that gave me a bit of boobs (that is a known side effect). I'm off the supplement now since it caused swelling in my legs.

Anyway, I'm 60 and have only been crossdressing for a couple of years although I used to have desires to be "treated like a girl".

I dress feminine because I like it although I can't explain why. I dress more feminine than my wife does and she likes me this way. Being retired means I don't have to worry about work and we have a big enough place here that I can be outside dressed as I please (most of the time...we've had a few unexpected visitors!)

Patti

Cindi Ann Kelly
10-26-2007, 09:41 PM
I will never quit!

cindi ann

Angie G
10-27-2007, 12:52 AM
:hugs:
AngieWell I 59 and no thoughts of stoping and you look fabulous Andrea

Delilah
10-27-2007, 05:43 AM
I just recently had the urge and started to crossdress at 58. Right now the wife doesn't know I am doing this. I only regret I didn't start doing this earlier. I am not doing this for sexual gratification. To me it is a stress reliever. When I slip into panties and pantyhose, it is like getting a lot of weight off of my shoulders. I also now wear a bra with the panties and pantyhose. My wife hates wearing a bra, but I find it very comfortable. I put foam pads in the cups to give me a 44D bust. One of these days when I hit the powerball, I will get breast forms! My job can be very stressful at times. September 2, 1998, I will never forget as I suffered a stroke at 49 years of age. It was caused by stress. Thank goodness I have a wonderful physician and the only side effect I have is when I am tired, I tend to slur my speech. I don't have much in clothes, but now that I have the underwear taken care of, I can budget myself to get other items of clothing. I do plan on telling the wife, but I am waiting for her to get over a bug she has. She works in a medical office and it seems like she is always ill with something. We have some gay (men) friends and she is fine with them, so hopefully she will be ok with my crossdressing. This forum has been great - I never realized how many men were crossdressing.

Delilah

janetmellor
10-29-2007, 01:48 AM
I have been dressing up since I was a teenager and now at the age of 63 desire is still very strong with me. I wear pantie-hose a bra and panties every day and a very feminine nightie in bed. Ilove dressing up and intend to carry on as long as the urge is with me. It has given me heart to read about others the same age as myself and indeed older wanting to carry on dressing up
Janet

Sheri 4242
10-29-2007, 02:14 AM
I've been crossdressing to some greater or lesser degree for as long as I can remember!!! I am in my mid-fifties, and my earliest memories include many episodes of crossdressing starting "at or around" the age of 3!!!

Rita B
10-29-2007, 08:02 AM
Hi Andrea,

Would you believe that I just went to my first "adult" Halloween party in my life at 72 years of age. There were so many gorgeous young TGirls there, that I really felt like someone's grammy. I was the Mother of the Runaway Bride. Had a professional do my makeup and I had a great time!

PS That's me in the purple dress

karren
11-29-2007, 04:34 PM
WoW!! I didn't think there were many of us out there in the "upper middle age range" I feel encouraged :happy: Having said that... A big hello to all the wonderfull ladies, from Karren.. a newbie

Dawn Marie
11-29-2007, 04:44 PM
I'm 53 and the desire just seems to get stronger as I get older. I'm hoping as I get older(60+) I can do it 24/7, once the kids leave.

SiobhanW
11-29-2007, 04:47 PM
I was taking a supplement and maybe that gave me a bit of boobs

I take a suppliment that does that too. It's called Beer. :drink:

Some of you older gals look hot! But then I've always been into the whole "Mrs. Robinson" thing. Younger or older.....age is only a state of mind as far as I'm concerned.

Kate Simmons
11-29-2007, 05:04 PM
I take a suppliment that does that too. It's called Beer. :drink:

Some of you older gals look hot! But then I've always been into the whole "Mrs. Robinson" thing. Younger or older.....age is only a state of mind as far as I'm concerned.Tell that to my bursitis Hon. It's okay, I just ignore it when I dance. I am after all a tough old man, right? Besides, I only use beer for medicinal purposes.:p

Patti Girl
11-29-2007, 07:57 PM
WoW!! I didn't think there were many of us out there in the "upper middle age range" I feel encouraged :happy: Having said that... A big hello to all the wonderfull ladies, from Karren.. a newbie

Welcome to the group, Karen. Yes, it can be surprising to find out how many of us "oldsters" are transgendered to one degree or another.

My guess is that, for some of us, as we age and our male hormones go into their natural decline, it allows our feminine side to emerge. Perhaps the feminine part has always been there, but has been overshadowed by the male hormones.

Also, once the kids are out of the house, it makes it a lot easier.

Patti

Jeannie
11-29-2007, 08:29 PM
I am 57 and have been crossdressing for the past 18 years. I intend to it more often when I retire in three years and I don't have to worry about someone from work finding out.

Jeannie

LORAINE1
11-29-2007, 08:43 PM
Hi I feel like very young Did not start dressing until recently although always had a desire to wear undies but at 71 I feel great when I dress.

LORAINE1
11-29-2007, 08:48 PM
[]Hi I feel like very young Did not start dressing until recently although always had a desire to wear undies but at 71 I feel great when I dress.[/QUOTE]

charla42
11-29-2007, 09:05 PM
Hi Andrea: I am 65 and cross dressed a lot in my younger years and then My wife found out and had to put it all away. I lost my wife to cancer this past Dec, and shortly there after I came out of the closet into the sunshine and dress evey day sometimes 24/7. Loving every minute of it. Next year I am going to do some conventions for sure. Take care. Sincerely Charla

Jammie 3
11-29-2007, 09:11 PM
I am only 39, I've been cding since I was 8 or 9 can't remember exact,but 4 a long time now I admire your wit. To tell you wife is a big step, and acceptance is even greater(by your wife) .Its a great feeling hope it goes well with the kids and welcome.I am also new here , and learning that there are more of us out here than would have ever thought! I'm still hiding but want to come out, but I'm in fear of my job. Hope to talk again! Jammie 3

susanmichelle
11-29-2007, 09:21 PM
I'm 55 going on 56 and still going strong, dont see me quiting ever been dressing since 82

Susan Michelle

Lisa Renee
11-29-2007, 09:48 PM
I am 55 and have been dressing since my pre teen years, and now at my age, I'm dressed all the time except for work and family get togethers. Don't see anytime soon I will be quiting

missfine
11-29-2007, 10:26 PM
I just turned 60. and Fran has never been happier.

suchacutie
11-29-2007, 11:05 PM
It's wonderful to find something new about yourself, and at 55 I found Tina! At 57 now Tina is ever more well defined, and looking forward to another lifetime of existence!

:)

tina

Trudyann
11-29-2007, 11:08 PM
I'm 76, started cross dressing at 69, and came out of the closet very shortly after that. I also, the older I get the more I want to do it. TrudyAnne

Jilmac
11-29-2007, 11:22 PM
:DAndrea i've been dressing since i was 15. i'm 62 now, still love to be feminine. i'll probably dress until i die. (maybe i'll ask to be buried en femme hehe):heehee:

Niya W
11-29-2007, 11:26 PM
The oldest CD i know is 80.

I know more than a hand full of Cd's that could of been on the golden girls

Brenda1423
11-29-2007, 11:27 PM
I'm going to be 65 on Dec 29. I feel more of my fem side now than ever before. I wish I could dress 24/7.

audrey-lynn
11-30-2007, 06:46 AM
Just turned 64 been dressing for I don't know maybe 15 years and the desire to dress seems to get stronger as time goes by. I know I've become more daring lately.

Ashly
11-30-2007, 09:36 AM
....and love dressing every day..tho mostly only in skirts and lingerie, but sometimes a nice blouse too....;)

Chari
11-30-2007, 10:46 AM
Age is irrelevent whether Cding or not. Somedays I feel like 28 and other days 82, but mostly somewhere in between and dress accordingly.:heehee:

Chari

Vivian Best
11-30-2007, 11:25 AM
I knew we had ladies that remember WW2, Korean Conflict, Bay of Pigs Invasion, President Kennedy's assination, First step on the moon, but I had no idea there are as many of us as there is!

We go back to the time when you didn't go out dressed, you didn't talk about it, you thought you were the only boy who wanted to be a girl in the world and etc. Some say those were the "good old times". Well let me tell you something, I consider these the good old times.

I started wearing mom's panties when I was five and I'll be 68 in a month and still going strong and love it. Times now are much freer than in the past. The future also holds a much freer time for those younger girls here.

Sasha Anne Meadows
11-30-2007, 12:29 PM
Glad to see so many mature girls like me out there. I will be 62 next month and still loving to be a girl.

carhill2mn
11-30-2007, 09:54 PM
I am 69 and have a stronger desire to dress now than ever. Being retired, I now have more opportunities to do so.

Joann0830
12-01-2007, 12:48 AM
Its wonderful to be at this age as this is the time in my life I really dont care what anyone thinks of me being a CDM. hair is longer and I am finally being the real Me. A SENIOR oh but I forgot that a true woman would never tell their age bu in the immortal words of a friend I may never be a woman but I Will Always Be A LADY:heehee::heehee::love:Joann0830

rachel dress
12-01-2007, 01:20 AM
Andrea I Am 56 And New At This . Can You Give Some Good Tips .
Rachel Dress

Julie Gaum
12-01-2007, 02:26 AM
I will be 83 in May, the good Lord willing, and have been at various stages since the "trigger" started me probably at 12 years of age. My life's journey is too long to burden you with it here though I'm rewriting a published book on that journey. However I look at those pictures you send in with envy because no matter what makeup or clothes you wear Mother Nature takes a hand. I was once 5-foot 10 but one's spine collapses with age so I'm now 3 inches shorter with a rounded or stooped back instead of having a straight posture. My eyes are not as clear and jowls appear even though I'm at 170 pounds. I have all my hair but it is white now. Never having been "out" I can picture myself as Milty Berle in drag (if you are old enough to remember early
television) so I would have to dress in keeping with a woman my age---
with less makeup than I would like. Nevertheless I still enjoy wearing lingerie-underclothes almost every day which means panties, pantyhose, corset,bra and so on. In other words the urge is as strong as ever just the complete look becomes more difficult. That is reality but don't let this letter deter you ever.
Oh yes, my marriage passed 50 years with a wife who doesn't approve but knows I do it since I came out in vivid detail in my book so family and friends are aware but never mention it to me though I'm sure it's discussed when I'm not near---with no diminishing of affection for me.
Julie

Laracd2003
12-02-2007, 12:56 PM
Hello, Andrea.
I started crossdressing just 5 or 6 years ago. I'm now 60 and I keep loving it.
Best wishes.
Lara

susie evans
12-02-2007, 01:05 PM
i think it only get's better with age :hugs:

susie

Slip Affinity
12-02-2007, 01:51 PM
I turned 61 this year and have been cd'ing ever since I can remember. My earliest experiences were with my younger sisters things, but I was afraid of stretching or ripping them. I then started sneaking into mom's things but she seemed to be able to tell when things were not exactly as she left them. In my pre-teen years, mom collected old clothes for the church and kept them in what she called the rag bag. I was in heaven with some of the things I'd find in there. In my early teens, my parents decided to send me to a mental hospital since they figured I was beyond their help. Heck, I didn't want any help, I just wanted to cd. About this same time, Christine Jorgensen was in the news and I considered her to be the luckiest person I had heard of. How I wished at the time that could have been me. When I got married, my wife knew about my likes but didn't care for it. That all changed a few years later when we relocated to another city and got involved with a metaphysical group. One of the members was a lesbian and my wife asked her how she'd feel if her mate dressed as the opposite sex. She was told to embrace it because that would be the best of both worlds. That was the point of change for my wife and now she don't bat an eye no matter what I wear. Admittedly, and like a lot of other women, she couldn't understand why I would want to wear a bra but her resistance to that also fell by the wayside over time. Over the years, I'd feel guilt from time to time and went through several complete purges. Oh how I wish I had those things back again. Since I've retired, I dress when I want and wear whatever I want in the house. When I was younger, getting out dressed was pretty high on my mind but anymore, I am content to stay in the house. I won't kid myself into thinking that I can pass myself off as female. I feel very comfortable with dressing in lingerie and all things fem and can't imagine being without it. I'll continue dressing and LOVING it until my dying day.

highheelqueen
12-02-2007, 08:54 PM
I'm 53 and don't see no end of clicking around in my heels anytime soon I say if you start young you'll never what to stop she's a part of me

daviolin
12-03-2007, 02:08 PM
Ive been crossdressing since I was 5 years old and now I'm 59 years young. I think I enjoy it more now at an older age. Probally experince. I use to wonder when I was younger if I would grow tired of crossdressing. Know way It's more fun now, and I think I look prettier in my older age. If I ever learn how to put pictures on the computer I will send some. I'm such a dumby when it comes to computers. Be patiant girls:heehee:Daviolin

EDNA
12-03-2007, 02:57 PM
I am 69 and been dressing as a girl. Since I was six. I like being here and able to write about what I here done. Even that I have been in a lot of places. Where I have met a lot of nice CDs and Female Impersonators. I like reading about. What other CDs like and have done.

I have always have very high Respect. For all CDs and Impersonators.

I wrote a Story. [Years in Vegas and added THE FACTS.] That was put on the same page.

Julie Ann
12-04-2007, 11:54 AM

I just turned 60 a few months ago. Have been dressing all my life, but still not as much as I would like. The desire never goes away. I have been dressing more lately. my wife knows but doesn't like it. This puts a strain in our relationship sometimes, but after 40 years of marriage we'll manage to work something out.

raven
12-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Iam now 62 and still dressing

ElleCD
12-04-2007, 05:56 PM
Andrea

I only started in earnest less than two years ago at 48 and i was wondering how long I might be able to continue. Your post has made it clear that the answer is as long as I like. Thank you so much for that.

Elle
x

lindatvtg
12-04-2007, 10:08 PM
A few years ago, I was certain doing more dressing up than I do now. I wore a bra to work daily (under my male clothes) along with panties. I dressed up to go "sissy shopping" and did other things too. Then, both my SO and I were hit with serious illnesses that took the wind out of things for several months. We're ok now, but after those life shaking events, priorities have changed. Now retired, I want to spend more of my time in the forest, enjoying nature and occasionally seeing wild animals at their best. Also, I got a young dog who needs the exercise, so he gets me going too. It's not age alone, but other things that influence how and what you do.

Carla4Guage
12-04-2007, 10:21 PM
I turned 60 this past July and although my CD life is just a bit over one year old I don't see myself doing any less in the future, probably more as time permits.

bev302910
12-05-2007, 01:29 AM
Hi everyone. I am a 57 year old crossdresser that has been dressing off and on for many years. 30+ but who's counting.
Perhaps we need to start a new sub group. AARCD?

Happy Holidays
Bev

Andi
12-05-2007, 02:05 AM
Andrea

I only started in earnest less than two years ago at 48 and i was wondering how long I might be able to continue. Your post has made it clear that the answer is as long as I like. Thank you so much for that.

Elle
x

Elle, my answer is "as long as I can.." Started at 13, I'm past 63 now looking forward to many more years of pleasure. :happy:

claudine
12-05-2007, 07:05 AM
I'm very impresssed how many seniors are here! I'm also 60 and was not keen enough to post my thought among all the young goodlooking girls. Now I think I could be accepted - maybe?!
I live in Germany and started as a tgirl during Carnival season only 5 years ago. Even this late start is certainly an exception. I was warned by a tg-experienced lady that crossdressing becomes a drug. - I agree!

Cathy J
12-05-2007, 07:09 AM
How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

I'm 76, and CDing gets better every day. I dress completely as much as 4 times a week. Could use a face transplant, though! Hehehe!

Love,

vivian fair
12-23-2007, 11:23 PM
Nearly 70, (50 days) and as good as its ever been. Can come and go as I want, worried about nothing, and enjoying life fully. Would enjoy meeting others so blessed.

Dalece
12-24-2007, 12:46 AM
I'm 57 And startd to like crossdressing more. Wish I'd started 20 yrs ago.

Jilmac
12-24-2007, 12:59 AM
Andrea, you must be a late bloomer to have started at age 60. I'm 62 and have been dressing since I was 15. I enjoy it more now than ever and I'll probably dress until I croak. Maybe they'll bury me in my favorite outfit:D

:hugs:Hugs, Jill

suzipage
12-24-2007, 06:55 AM
I am 66, and for me indeed the attraction to crossdress seems to get greater with age. Or perhaps it is the availability of the internet and my daily perusing of the experiences of other crossdressers. Suzi

bEEb
12-24-2007, 07:14 AM
As I approach 58. I find my appetite for fetish and dressup to be an equal and opposite reaction to my partners increasing disinterest in all things erotic.

Priscilla Ann
12-24-2007, 08:16 AM
I'll be 58 soon and have been told I don't look a day over 65 when I have been out dressed en femme. By the way, I don't feel a day over 65 either.

Pippilotta
12-24-2007, 09:45 AM
64, going on 65, and just loving it...and getting better at it, too (I think).

Lilly 40C
12-24-2007, 10:19 AM
I'm 63 and love dressing up as much as I can and I know I'm not alone. Just look at all the good looking seniors that replied to your post!!

Kisses,

Lilly

corrinediane
12-24-2007, 11:00 AM
I just turned 5-0 and the desire to dress is getting stronger! I'm even contemplating going out but may decide to save the world from that. I do want to post some full dress pics here and am working toward that goal. Weight loss etc. I think CDing keeps us more conscious about our figure which means better diet and healthier lifestyle. Still looking for that perfect gf to do things with.

Bonnie D
12-24-2007, 11:20 AM
I am 55 and am have been secretly dressing since I was 11. I still play hockey once a week which helps keep me fit and I keep telling my kids and my wife that I feel and think like a 25 year old. My wife just rolls her eyes. We are now separated because it got too much for me and I had to go and live on my own so I could deal with my dressing and gender issues.

Bonnie

KayHenderson
12-24-2007, 11:25 AM
I'm in my sixth decade of crossdressing.

At 66, I'm devoting one day a week to doing volunteer work in an office as Kay. That's pretty much the only time I dress now, and it gives me something to look forward to.

http://anotherself.blogstream.com

cdsharon
12-25-2007, 12:10 PM
Hello,
I am a new member, in a couple of months to be 70. I have always been rather depressed about my age and dressing, wondering what a "old" cd can do. After reading all these wonderful posts and beautiful older women, I know. Accept the fact, be happy and live with it! Thanks all very much for your comments they gave me the courage to join.:kiss:

MelindaC
12-25-2007, 02:41 PM
I'm 63 and have been dressing since I was 11, Yes, the attraction to dress increases with age --- so much so, I'd give anything to dress full-time. Can't do that just yet since I'm still working. But in a couple years I hope to retire. And them I expect I'll be dressed pretty much full time.

Keelin30
12-25-2007, 04:19 PM
I am 68 and started crossdressing at around 25. I now wear a nightie and panties to bed every night. My lovely wife is gone now and never knew I was a crossdresser. In the past I only dressed when I or she traveled. The more I dress the more I want to dress. Getting to where I don't want to take my nightie off in the morning. I think we senior dressers are just a little intimidated at coming out of the closet because we are conditioned to keep it hidden. It was absolutely forbidden when I started dressing. Still might shock the kids and grandkids if they caught me looking like Mae West.

Ashley Williams
12-25-2007, 04:24 PM
I stopped dressing for ten years, just after finding a support group in the area in which I lived.

I felt it was too much of a commitment, and basically ran scared.

Now I am in my fifties and wish I had the energy back that I had ten or more years ago as the desire to dress has become greater and more 'in-depth'.

It is not something I can foresee giving up again, no matter what age!

Happy Christmas everyone.

serinalynn
12-25-2007, 04:31 PM
I'm 58 and as I read the postings here in this thread it seem that a good percentage are above 50. I only wish I knew this much about crossdresssing 40 years ago. I may have done somethings differently.

Ashley Williams
12-26-2007, 06:45 AM
<Quote
I only wish I knew this much about crossdresssing 40 years ago. I may have done somethings differently. Quote>

Absolutely right!

Not quite 40 years for me - but things have changed enough in the last 20 to make it a different world - especially with the internet enabling us to keep in touch through forums like this.

Thank You Crossdressers.com!

Charlotte Cross
12-26-2007, 01:24 PM
Okay, time for my 2 cents.
First, I also prefer the term "mature" over senior. I'll be 60 in May and I still don't feel old.
My wife of 37 years has just accepted me as Charlotte a little less than 2 weeks ago, and our sex life has been sent back in time as a result. You'd think we were in our 30's again.
Am I still going to do it? Does Buddha cross his legs?
Lastly. My oh my, do we ever have some great looking "seniors" in this group. Life is great!!!!!!!!!!!:2c:

gennee
12-26-2007, 01:38 PM

I have the same thoughts, too. I love crossdressing more and more.

Gennee

gennee
12-26-2007, 01:44 PM
I will be 60 this coming August. I started dressing at fifty six, so I'm still a child. :D. I will be dressing much more often. I waer tops and panties aroungd the house and my wife knows about me. I'm getting better instead of older.

Gennee

glossy
12-26-2007, 02:12 PM
I'm still as excited about dressing up and applying my glossy lipstick and silks and satins as I was when a boy. 60 years of cross dressing just adds to the joy. And I have a wife who does a beautiful job of caressing through the slippery material.

Nancy Richards
12-26-2007, 03:01 PM
Andrae,

I was so pleased to see you posting. I have been cross dressing for over twenty-five years and am now over sixty-two. I enjoy every minute and would find it very hard to quit at this point. I have purged twice and have never been without for very long.

Nancy

caroledwina
12-26-2007, 10:40 PM

Good question Andrea. I started mildly around 40 years of age and gradually progressed (so far not to wigs, make-up or shoes).

One reason for seniors perhaps being a soupcon more reticent than their younger sisters may be that it becomes more difficult to look really feminine as a man ages (by and large - exceptions I'm sure).

Another reason may be that fewer seniors are online than younger cds - even though many seniors ARE inveterate onliners

perhaps a third reason is that fewer senior cds are aware of bulletin boards and chatrooms

just some thoughts, Andrea - willing to stand corrected or see the list improved/expanded.

I'm going to be 65 in March

best regards

Susan G
12-26-2007, 11:47 PM

I find this to be a real Good Topic. A lot of people had opened up about themselves. I, also, am over 55 and find Crossdressing an important part of Life. I drive Crossdressed, and soon will get the courage to go Shopping dressed in my Favorite Dress. Like others, the desire to Excell at this gets deeper with time.

Stargirl
12-27-2007, 02:37 PM
I like to dress up as a gentleman, and a lady. No macho garb for me. My wardrobe began to change a few months ago. I wandered to the men's department looking for nice old tweed, and chalkstripes suits, but found only large polyester. I bought a ruched gown, and still look good in it, but I am allowing my Gentleman side to come back. My GG body has taken 60 trips around the sun, and I do attribute my urge to cross dress again to a hormonal, and inner persona change. I recognise that I am not a "typical female". (no disrespect intended when I say that, for I do love both sexes as individuals). I can't be easily put into a category. Clothing is a challenge. What worked on me at 39, just won't do. How does one age, gracefully ? Experiment with clothing, and social life for starters. Improve the inner landscape, and allow one's imagination to flourish. I look forward to my next satin garter belt, and black hose. But, I crave new suspenders, and a fedora. I am truly blessed. I feel lucky to meet others who know who they are. When I shed my male clothing, and pull on a satin slip, am I HIM becoming her, or am I just going back to my original GG self ? Oh it's such a fascinating thing ! I like getting older in many ways.

RuthJ
12-27-2007, 03:57 PM
I am 56 years ols and didn't really get started dressing until I was 40.
I underdress everyday and dress fully when the urge hits me. Current SO is accepting but does not take an actve part, other than Christmas or Birthday presents.

Janine cd
01-01-2008, 11:31 AM
I'm 68 and have been crossdressing since I was 11. I have tried to stop on several occasions because my wife does not accept it. However, the desire to dress is stronger than ever so, I use every opportunity to to dress as feminine as I am able. I don't see myself ever stopping again.

Kathycd
01-01-2008, 11:44 AM
Hi everyone:

Just turned 60 and I could no more stop dressing than anything. I just wish I were 60 and a size 10 or 12!!!!!!!! <smile> Oh and a decent wig of course. Be safe this year and dress, meet some new friends and go out!!!!

kathycd from Oklahoma

irmichelle
01-01-2008, 05:50 PM
I'm almost 52 and l love my dressing. Still have the legs for a miniskirt. Walking for a living has an advantage.

PeggySue
01-01-2008, 06:30 PM
My CDing has come and gone for me over the years (late 50s), but it is currently as strong as it has ever been. Life changes and this forum have helped make it this strong. I long to be PeggySue 24/7, but that can't happen while working and married to a wife that would never understand. So, I go out when I can, and plan to never stop, only increase being PeggySue as much as is possible.

Concerning age, I know I have to dress more appropriately, but fortunately my weight and legs aren't too bad. From a distance, my hair and figure get the men's attention, which is not my purpose for going out, but it is reassuring to know I'm not too bad looking. I'm better looking as PeggySue than I am as the guy.

Hugs,
PeggySue

vineman
01-01-2008, 07:18 PM
As I got older I quit and got more into dressing someone else. I have found it's just as much fun but in a little different way.

daintysissy
01-01-2008, 08:13 PM
I too am planning on passing on enfemme. Partly to screw with the heads of people.who centuries later dig up the dead and then develop a profile of how ALL lived at the time. I have always thought that when they dug up neanderthal man that there was the distint possability that the person they found was deformed and really did not represent ALL.

Janine cd
01-02-2008, 09:50 PM
I, too wish that I could live totally en femme for the rest of my life. I t would be wonderful to end my life living totally as a woman. Unfortunately, that's only a dream <sigh>.

Paula T
01-02-2008, 11:32 PM
I am very jealous. I am not going to tell my age but I do get the senior discount. When I'm dressed i lose about 15 years (really):rolleyes:

Slip Affinity
01-03-2008, 09:34 AM
I often wonder if crossdressers, as they be come seniors, stop crossdressing.

Heck no!! If anything, my desire to CD has increased. It just seems like no matter how often I dress, it's still not enough.