PDA

View Full Version : from Bankok

chloe
03-24-2005, 02:46 AM
hello girls.. Im in Bankok and everything is going according to plan...Its a total mecca for shopping..Ive now got a full wardrobe.. the first time Ive ever had my own clothes.. I went crazy. Bought 4 pairs of very high heels all of them for about $20.. Ive got dresses and skirts pantys and bras stockings and tights in every colour.. As I write this my girl has gone to buy me some knee boots, a thai univesety uniform( short black skirt and white blouse) and unbelvebly breastforms and pads for my hips. She is being so cool. I'm shure it helps that people like us have been accepted in Thailand for centurys( and she is Thai). ( read a book called "the 3rd sex"). If a boy feels like he should be a girl, he'll usualy have no problem telling his parents. They have a system here were transgenderd girls will help each other, an older girl will become the youngers sister and tell them every thing they need to know, parents, makeup, hormones ect ect. Another thing shcools here understand the problem and teachers have witnesed it many times. I young girl will usualy start on hormones at about 14. anyway all of this freedome shes giving me is making be feel more and more like I really want to be a girl, making me more confused/ transsexual...either way I'm having a good time. shes giving me a tamerind skin treatment later to make all my skin soft.. By the way you can walk into a farmacy here and buy any type of female hormorns and anti androgens with out any trouble at all. tempting???
anyway off to Cambodia and Ankor Wat really soon backpack full of girly things and feeling more and more like a Woman inside
bye bye
love Chloe

crispy
03-24-2005, 03:50 AM
you lucky, lucky, spoilt girl !!

so happy for you. make the best of it :) :cool:

Sandra H
03-24-2005, 05:45 AM
Hi Chloe.

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time, you lucky, lucky girl. It sounds like cross dressers heaven when you can get all the things you need from cloths to hormones sound wonderful to me.

But can you get fish and chips??? Oh lovely fish and chips with lots of salt and vinegar and a nice cup of tea. It’s all right I am just trying to make you jealous for a change instead of me being jealous of you and your travels.

I live next to a good chippy, no, no that’s chippy not Crispy. Sorry Crispy I do mean chippy, so the very sexy girl with a wonderful body and slinky legs you live next door to and see every day whilst she may look a lot like me is in fact someone else and not me. Sorry I did not mean to get you all excited Crispy.

Anyway, Chloe, keep having a wonderful time take care and keep safe.

crispy
03-24-2005, 07:01 AM
Hi Chloe.

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time, you lucky, lucky girl. It sounds like cross dressers heaven when you can get all the things you need from cloths to hormones sound wonderful to me.

But can you get fish and chips??? Oh lovely fish and chips with lots of salt and vinegar and a nice cup of tea. It’s all right I am just trying to make you jealous for a change instead of me being jealous of you and your travels.

I live next to a good chippy, no, no that’s chippy not Crispy. Sorry Crispy I do mean chippy, so the very sexy girl with a wonderful body and slinky legs you live next door to and see every day whilst she may look a lot like me is in fact someone else and not me. Sorry I did not mean to get you all excited Crispy.

Anyway, Chloe, keep having a wonderful time take care and keep safe.
but a chippy can mean the same thing in some cultures, so the sexy chippy next door might be you after all ...... no, come to think of it a chippy is a professional lady (of the night?) and I am sure you are not one of those, or at least I hope not otherwise you will have let me (and you and the rest of the forum) down, to say nothing of wendy me herslefe (how can I say that when I said to say nothing of herslefe?) and we would never want to let herslefe down now would we fghjtyn askkjop kpnkca8 kimnkm./... lwdm................ ..... ldwqlm. ....................

.......... lost it.................... :confused:

Tristen Cox
03-24-2005, 11:27 AM
Uhm ok I'm not EVEN going to try and figure out wtf Crispy's just typed. ANYHOW :rolleyes: Chloe you're going to Ankor! grrrr I always wanted to visit there. You really are a lucky girl you know that. Yes of course you do. Thanks for the updates. No piccys yet? Ok I Know you're busy. Have fun that's what is important. *hugs*

Love
T

Richelle
03-24-2005, 11:33 AM
Chloe,

You are making us a jealous with your fun in Bangkok.

Richelle

Wendy me
03-24-2005, 12:58 PM
but a chippy can mean the same thing in some cultures, so the sexy chippy next door might be you after all ...... no, come to think of it a chippy is a professional lady (of the night?) and I am sure you are not one of those, or at least I hope not otherwise you will have let me (and you and the rest of the forum) down, to say nothing of wendy me herslefe (how can I say that when I said to say nothing of herslefe?) and we would never want to let herslefe down now would we fghjtyn askkjop kpnkca8 kimnkm./... lwdm................ ..... ldwqlm. ....................

omg thats just what i was thinking ........crispy......i mean like i was going to like well i mean thats like .........you know .......i like tolaly get it ..............
and as far as fghjtyn askkjop kpnkca8 kimnkm/..lwdm................idwqm........

yes bet never before noon thank you................... :p

Sandra H
03-24-2005, 06:23 PM
but a chippy can mean the same thing in some cultures, so the sexy chippy next door might be you after all ...... no, come to think of it a chippy is a professional lady (of the night?) and I am sure you are not one of those, or at least I hope not otherwise you will have let me (and you and the rest of the forum) down, to say nothing of wendy me herslefe (how can I say that when I said to say nothing of herslefe?) and we would never want to let herslefe down now would we fghjtyn askkjop kpnkca8 kimnkm./... lwdm................ ..... ldwqlm. ............

Hi Crispy.

A chippy is a lady of the night eh? Well you learn something new every day. But then I would not know such things being such a nice middle-aged lady. The only chippy I know is the one near me where you can get cod and chips with mushy peas. Now I am showing my age, do you remember the time you could get cod in a chip shop??? Now it’s haddock.

ToniB
03-24-2005, 06:48 PM
We still get cod in "Mr Chips" in Knutsford Sandra, Haddock's extra!

We have curry sauce too, hot or mild!

ToniB

Wendy me
03-24-2005, 07:07 PM
Hi Crispy.

A chippy is a lady of the night eh? Well you learn something new every day. But then I would not know such things being such a nice middle-aged lady. The only chippy I know is the one near me where you can get cod and chips with mushy peas. Now I am showing my age, do you remember the time you could get cod in a chip shop??? Now it’s haddock.

this one is for you ...................http://i146.exs.cx/img146/5011/codfish4hf.th.jpg (http://img146.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img146&image=codfish4hf.jpg)

Holly
03-24-2005, 09:32 PM
Chloe,

What a wonderful trip you are having! Can we all meet you in Cambodia and Ankor Wat?:)

Fallen Angel
03-24-2005, 11:37 PM
wow sounds like your having a blast over there im jelouse as well xxx

Sandra H
03-25-2005, 02:29 AM
this one is for you ...................http://i146.exs.cx/img146/5011/codfish4hf.th.jpg (http://img146.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img146&image=codfish4hf.jpg)

Hi Wendy.

Thanks for that, I’ll get it battered and fried this evening.

Sandra H
03-25-2005, 02:35 AM
We still get cod in "Mr Chips" in Knutsford Sandra, Haddock's extra!

We have curry sauce too, hot or mild!

ToniB

Hi ToniB.

Thanks I’ll see you there tonight. Curry sauce eh? If you have to get one to suit your recent photos in stockings it would be vindaloo.

ToniB
03-25-2005, 01:49 PM
I love your Lancashire sense of humour Sandra.

No, those pics would only be Korma, compared with what I aim to do. Wait till I have my 5" ankle straps, lace-up corset, breastfdorms, wig and full make-up. Then you'll see the vindaloo!! Trouble is, I have two small problems. One is my wife's attitude, the other goes "Thud...ouch....click....thud...ouch..click etc."

See you sometime, I hope,
ToniB

Julie York
03-25-2005, 02:06 PM
How do you carry all those clothes? I'd love to be there when you go through customs and they hold up the breast forms in front of 100 tired travellers waiting to get out of the airport.

"Did you pack your own breasts sir?"

[Cod and chips wi' bits. Thank you.]

Melissa A.
03-25-2005, 03:24 PM
Lol Julie..

So happy for you, Chloe, and like the others, more than a little jealous.

They must have railroads over there. I know I'll never get to run a train in a skirt over here. hmmmm.... must talk to gf about this...I'm sure we could find her a job too..

On second thought, A skirt with steel-toed boots ain't a great look.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Julie
03-25-2005, 06:18 PM
Thanks for the latest instalment of your travels Chloe. I hope you know there's lots of girls waiting for your return to see some pictures of your wonderful adventure. Keep adding to your backpack, you deserve it all.

JJ

chloe
03-28-2005, 04:34 AM
just to make you even more jelious its totaly possible to get authentic english style fish and chips here(hahahaha sorry Sandra)but we're off to a Japanese resteraunt tonight. anyway the Thais have some of the best food in the world.
On the downside I didnt get any breast forms, they were too expensive, but still having a fantastic time.. Seem to be drinking a little bit too much though. Well I always drink a little too much.....
Anyway its lovely to here from you and its nice to know I've got some friends like me............
bye bye...Love Chloe