PDA

View Full Version : Any chance on medical grounds...?

Becky10
09-11-2007, 12:18 PM
Hi, there are times when the urge to dress is so great that I have to make my excuses, leave and immerse myself en femme. When this happens whilst I'm at work I have on occasion made up a reason to leave to come home early. Any chance of a sick note...?

Love
Becky
xx

DonnaT
09-11-2007, 01:22 PM
As in - from a doctor?

Very doubtful, since it's not an illness.

Veronica 1
09-11-2007, 08:04 PM
You could try the addiction route. LOL

Missy Anne
09-11-2007, 08:30 PM
I'll write you one. Just give me a sample of your Mom's handwriting! LOL

Missy Anne

Billijo49504
09-11-2007, 08:37 PM
Maybe from a shrink????BJ

trannie T
09-12-2007, 12:48 AM
I was always very conservative about sick leave before I retired. I was afraid that some day I would really get sick and need the time off.

SherriePall
09-12-2007, 03:21 PM
A couple of times while I was under a doctor's care for an open wound on my ankle, I added a couple of extra "doctor's appointments" so I could skip out of work early and dress and go out.

Karren H
09-12-2007, 03:41 PM
Hey there's quack doctors out there that will write you a perscription for damn near anything... Given enough money!! Lol. So why not a perscription to crossdress.. Have to take it to Victoria Secrets to get the perscription filled?? Hahaha..

I can't read the doctors writing but I'm pretty sure it says I need an IPEX pushup bra, and panties, a garter belt and some thigh higs!! And I'm feeling really under the weather today so throw in a babydoll nightie and some of those fuzzy slippers!!

Yeah that's the ticket!! Love to see what the insurance company does with that bill!!

:tongueout

BTW... You could get fired for that!! When ever I take off work to go out enfemme I always use up personal holidays or vacation days.. That way there's no recoarse if they find out since what I do on vacation is my bussiness..

Karren

Billijo49504
09-12-2007, 05:13 PM
Karren, You've been sneaking a peak at my shopping list for next month at VS. The wife says I don't need any more undies. I have got a drawer full each of bras and panties.:tongueout She says I need a new top to go with my new skirt.:hugs: I know she can't be wrong...BJ