PDA

View Full Version : Driving to SCC

randi32869
09-11-2007, 04:12 PM
Yesterday I fullfilled one of daydreams by driving from Orlando to Atlanta enfemme! (Karren would have been proud). I rented an room for Sunday night and got all preped and left around noon. I selected my girly jeans a white shirt for the trip.

I stopped at a rest area for the family RR (no problem), and then stopped at Ruby Tuesday's in Lake City for a late lunch. The waitress was very nice and I tipped her well!

Then onto Georgia where I used a RR and changed from jeans into a kacki mini skirt and a blue/green gauze top over a green tank (I felt HOT!) then stopped for gas in Cordele. All of the diet Coke at Ruby Tuesday's required attention so I used the Ladies room at the gas station. There was a little traffic but I got in and out without being noticed.

On the road again - I made another rest stop and got into Atlanta around 9 without a problem.

Last year was my first SCC where I was in guy-mode until I felt comfortable and I had 3 outfits. This year I have 3 suitcases and checked-in wearing a skirt! (Again Karren would be proud!) - wow - what a difference a year makes.

I hope all of you have a chance to attend SCC and I look forward to meeting all of you that are coming this year.

Randi