PDA

View Full Version : Finding the balance

Tobie
09-11-2007, 07:12 PM
Tiergan playing with my subconscious today, to the point I was quite clueless until I was well out the door on my way to pick up my toddler.

I live female most of the time, but it seems I added some male to my day. Clothing ended up being my guy shoes, baggy jeans, and a baggy tanktop. No binder, no hair different.. but the attitude was there.

Baby steps for me.. but I think I have found the right balance of Melissa/Tiergan.

RevMoonSerpent
09-11-2007, 07:27 PM
That's great. Most of us started out with the baby steps. I'm just glad that your balancing act seems to be working for you. :D

SirTrey
09-11-2007, 08:44 PM
Tiergan playing with my subconscious today, to the point I was quite clueless until I was well out the door on my way to pick up my toddler.

I live female most of the time, but it seems I added some male to my day. Clothing ended up being my guy shoes, baggy jeans, and a baggy tanktop. No binder, no hair different.. but the attitude was there.

Baby steps for me.. but I think I have found the right balance of Melissa/Tiergan.

Hey Tiergan, I'm glad you are finding your balance....It's all part of transition....I have pretty much lost touch with My formerly femme self completely now, but it's a process....Unfortunately, though I don't feel femme whatsoever, and dress like My true male self (tonight, cammo pants, black t-shirt, My "pirate" chucks, and the usual ponytail).....I still feel like I LOOK like a girl...which really freaking sucks...The hair doesn't help, I know, but I am going to have it styled differently....My problem is that I am a long haired guy, that's My style, My personality...but it does keep Me from passing since I don't have facial hair to offset it....Such is life....Your transition will happen at its own pace, as you desire and allow it to, and as your life allows you to....Hope your birthday was a good one! **Trey**

Tobie
09-11-2007, 09:02 PM
.... It's all part of transition....

Just to clarify, I never have plans to go through transition. I'm bigender, living primarily as female.

SirTrey
09-11-2007, 09:10 PM
It's amazing how we are all so different, yet have so many things in common...I wrongly assumed, sorry....but its GREAT that you are finding balance and comfort in both genders....and are able to express yourself in each. **Trey**

ZenFrost
09-11-2007, 10:33 PM
I'm glad to hear that you're finding your balance. :smilep:

Cai
09-11-2007, 10:38 PM
Isn't it interesting how letting our subconscious run things often has such a positive result?