PDA

View Full Version : reactions from my SO's in the past

monikkkka
09-11-2007, 11:59 PM
Ive had a few GG GF's in the past and I "came out" to all of them, let me share some of their reactions with you

1) I was Teenager in highschool, couldn't even buy a pair of hose at the store so nervous...anyways, one time on the phone with her, i told her what i "do" and after the usual questions: 1) gay? 2) want to be a woman? 3) go out in public? etc. she got freaked out and hung up. Then 10 minutes later, she phoned back and said she began to think about it and it wasn't that bad and asked me a bunch of questions - good questions. She never mentioned to see me like that or wanted to know anything further though.

2) 2nd time a few years later. She confessed to me that she wanted to have a 3some with another guy. Whatever, I said sure...then I told her what i "do". She gave me a pair of victoria secret hose to wear...and we sort of hung out like that on the couch (both in hose). She said she wanted to see me in a push up bra and then we went to sleep (in the hose)...(i couldn't sleep :D )
in the morning shes like "why you still in that?" she took them and threw them out and after that any time I mentioned it..she freaked out. And anytime I mentioned it, she got weirded out. Guess it was just a "let him act out his little fantasy tonight, and we go back to normal tomorrow" ...HA! what is normal?

at this point I dressed regularly anyways :)

Girlfriend 3) I thinnk she wanted to paint my toes once and then i spilled it. She was "sort of" alright with it - depending what i did. I told her I had like 10 pairs of stockings/tights/hose ...she was a little weirded out at first, then was okay with it. We were intimate a few times dressed (just in hose again) which was okay, and I even dressed up completely for her a few times in a dress and makeup. She laughed at me because i guess im 5'11, 200 pounds. and was wearing a dress...

I kept talking about it over the next couple years and she got used to it...Pantyhose/toenail polish became perfectly fine (she said: "i don't like to wear pantyhose so they are all yours") but panties and bra were off limits because they were "her domain" (never understood that one), well, I couldn't have one without the other...so we fought about that a few times.

I think out of all of them, she would have been the one that would have it accepted it fully after a while.

Girlfriend 4) Told her once that I did "it" a few times. She "said" she was okay, but is still freaked out by the concept whenever we talk about someone else like that. So I don't talk about it...and just dress in private :sad:

All these girls are sort of tomboyish in that they wanted a traditional man i guess - a relic from the 50's like the Marlboro man.

and never in a million years did or would I say that to any relatives - I let them live in their bubble. :)

So what did I learn from all that?

a) Don't come out all at once - ease into it slowly. All girls I date know I am completely shaved now...too bad for them if they don't like it (never had a bad reaction only good) and wear very fem underwear (not panties, but men's underwear made of nylon and elastaine /spandex etc.) most girls love it
b) Don't date tomboy girls because they don't like men to be feminin much
c) "Test" out their reactions before committting to telling them about what I do. Example, tell them about a story you saw in the news with a CD, or mention you saw one on the street etc. guage their reaction. If they say : "they are sick and evil" ...i find a way to drop them ...cuz I don't date
ignorant gals or if they ask questions like "i wonder what its like for him" kind of passive stuff..then I know she is probably more open.

I read once to play pool with them. Make a bet with them that you can win. Bet a night dressed as a gal. Lose on purpose. Then see how she reacts...and at least you have an out. :p

I have no experience in the marriage dept. so I can only give you my experiences with girlfriends

if anyone has anything to share, please do!