PDA

View Full Version : Today would be a good day to dress-up

paulaN
09-12-2007, 06:56 PM
That's what my wife said before she left for Bangor this afternoon. She also said and get that over with. She knows that I have been a little stressed and cranky lately so she must have figured that I need a day in a dress. She is so smart. I did not bring up the subject but I was about to. I told her Ya right after I get all of this work done. She said you have done enough for today. And off she went to Bangor. And off I went to the shower to shave and and get dressed. I am not going any where (Bummer). But it sure feels good to run around the house in a dress and forms, and make-up and earrings. All of that good stuff. Woo Hooo!!!!!!! Well It's near 8:00 she should be home around 10. So as much as I like typing with painted finger nails I have to get going. I think I'll do some cleaning. I'll clean the bathroom (she hates that job). Sorry no pics no time for that today. ttyl sistas.

Veronica 1
09-12-2007, 07:01 PM
At least you got to get rid of all that stress. Good for you, girl.

Veronica Fallon
09-12-2007, 07:13 PM
Hmmm... don't take too long polishing that mirror now! :naughty
Soak up every moment of it hun, & have some kinda "cuddle-treats" waiting for you & her to share when she gets back.
I predict a warrrm homecoming!! :hugs::kissing:;)

Be happy,

Veronica

angelfire
09-13-2007, 04:28 AM
What a great wife. Maybe she just wanted the bathroom cleaned and figured that you'd do it anyway. :heehee:

mellisa's wife
09-13-2007, 06:35 AM
Glad you got de-stressed. This seems to work for my husband too! We are going away this weekend. Hope the truck is big enough to carry all of the clothes he is planning to take along!! If THIS makes him happy.... I'll help him pack!

It sounds like your wife is a true gem.

:D

Wendy me
09-13-2007, 07:08 AM
Paula wicked cool with your wife telling you that .... hope you had a wonderfully time .........

Di
09-13-2007, 07:47 AM
You don't have to go anywhere to enjoy yourself...hope you had a delight filled day:hugs:. Hug your wife for us too.

Suzie Green
09-13-2007, 07:50 AM
Nothing like cleaning the house while wearing a dress, high heels, and a set of pearls. June Cleaver would be proud of us!!! :belly:

Eileen
09-13-2007, 08:02 AM
So glad you got a day to be you! Hope you get days like this often! They really are stress busters! What a nice gesture from your wife.

Eileen

paulaN
09-13-2007, 03:45 PM
Yesterday was fun. I needed it. The wife noticed the bathroom last night and said thanks, I said the maid finely showed up. She said I hope you tipped her well.
However today she flipped out and we had a fight. So yesterday I was a winner, today I am a looser. Oh well at least I was happy for a little wile. Maybe that's what pissed her off today, who knows. I am getting a much better idea as to why they call it the CANAGE. What will tomorrow bring? I don't think she even knows.