PDA

View Full Version : Male habits when fem

Veronica 1
09-12-2007, 11:12 PM
Has anyone noticed that they have male habits that follow them? I find that if I need a slight adjustment of my wig, on occasion, that I reach for the brim of my hat. LOL

SandyR
09-12-2007, 11:15 PM
I tend to pick my nose or well,,, scratch....you know....working on it....

Hugs...

SandyR

ArleneRaquel
09-12-2007, 11:23 PM
Male Habits ? I have seemed to have lost all of mine, thank goodness, enfemme or drab.. :love: & :hugs: Maureen Welch - A Babe in Arms ( But Whose )

Oddlee
09-13-2007, 01:49 AM
My experience was more the other way. I do spin classes at a local athletic club, and recently bought a heart-rate monitor. The sensor is on a chest-band that rides just under pectoral muscles, feels like a bra, but attaches/detaches at the side. Imagine my embarrassment when I reached for the middle of my back to remove it...

Don't think anyone noticed, but I thought it was pretty amusing...

Lee

My Lady Marsea
09-13-2007, 02:08 AM
Sometimes I still get out of the car and forget my purse or I'll reach to my back pocket to get my wallet (which is of course in the purse..Duh)

Melinda G
09-13-2007, 09:05 AM
Just don't scratch yourself, and spit!:D

Kate Simmons
09-13-2007, 09:17 AM
I smoke cigars as Sal. Yeah, I know it's a bad habit but the reactions are priceless.;):battingeyelashes:

Life In Stockings
09-13-2007, 09:34 AM
Like Oddlee, I find my mannerisms tend to go the other way. I'm forever fussing with my hair for days after wearing a wig, although my hands seem to forget that while my wigs are shoulder-length, my actual hair is quite short. The result is that I absentmindedly end up stroking my neck for a moment before realizing what I'm doing.

My wife also tells me that I have a feminine gait, regardless of what I'm wearing, and that my hand gestures are decidedly dainty. Both of these are traits I'm rather pleased with, since I'd rather move gracefully than plod and paw oafishly.

Karren H
09-13-2007, 10:28 AM

Opsie!!! Well I get naselly sometimes and on more than a few occassions enfemme I've rolled down the car window and let loose a large wad of spit.... Foooommmm....... Just don't even think about it till after the fact... Hmmmm. Girls don't spit.... Wonder if anyone caught that? Lol. And I could care less if they did see me anyway!!

Karren

susie evans
09-13-2007, 10:55 AM
OH YEAH i have way to many bad habbits but i think that's just me :heehee:

susie

ArleneRaquel
09-13-2007, 10:58 AM
Being a African - Irish - American Goddess I do not have ANY bad habits. :love: & :hugs: Maureen Welch - She of the Big Ego

Veronica Fallon
09-13-2007, 11:20 AM
I'm the opposite with my long hair. As a guy, I used to gather it out of my face in one big handful, & roughly pull it to the back of my head & smooth it imperatively down my back. Now I often catch myself daintily plucking a tiny, lost lock from my face & placing it ever so gently near my ear. As a girl I often play with my hair too, stroking it sensually & twirling it delicately between my fingers. Got a funny look by accidentally doing that in front of a neighbor recently. I guess my inch-long fingernails enhanced the feminine motion too! :heehee:

Oh well, they think I'm a lil' strange anyway! :silly:

Dainty Hugz,

Veronica

Deborah Jane
09-13-2007, 12:02 PM
Sometimes i sit with my legs wide apart while en femme!!:o I,m going to have to try and stop doing that before i start going out!!:heehee:

shannonsilk
09-13-2007, 01:07 PM
when i'm sitting on a desk chair I still lurch up and push the chair back at the same time, sometimes grabbing for my purse. i think it's supposed to be 3 steps: stand up, push chair back, then reach for purse.

Geneva Lake
09-13-2007, 04:00 PM
OK, I would chew (tobacco) while dressed. I stopped years ago, tho.
cheers
:D
Gen

Zee
09-13-2007, 06:35 PM
Male habbits? The only thing I do is scratch the nether regions or rearange it. That thing is so annoying.

Veronica 1
09-13-2007, 07:51 PM
Male habbits? The only thing I do is scratch the nether regions or rearange it. That thing is so annoying.

Isn't it the truth. I am always getting things out of place and end up with one of the boys getting in the way. I did it at work today and surprised myself by wondering how much it would cost to get them cut out. Would probably help with the testosterone levels, though. :heehee:

Paulette
09-14-2007, 01:41 AM
The other night at the club a girl came in with the shortest skirt possible and proceeded to sit like a truck driver. Three differnt people cam over and mentioned that her panties were showing. The red skirt black hose and white panties made for a sight. Seeing that type of thing makes me ever so more aware of how i carry myself in public. I sit in the seat of the car and swing my legs in and out keeping my legs together. All of those years trying to look up girls skirts has made me aware that there is someone trying to look up mine.

Chantelle CD
09-14-2007, 02:26 AM
If im at home ill do most of my male habits now and then, not a lot though. But what i am really scared of is sneezing out in public!!! My sneeze is so bad, i cant for the life of me tone it down!! I am afraid ill throw my wig right off the top of my head!!!

Sheri 4242
09-14-2007, 02:30 AM

It is okay to prick your finger, just don't finger your . . . :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: