PDA

View Full Version : Goin Thru Da Motions.......

Karren H
09-13-2007, 10:20 AM
That's what it feels like...... Automatic like I've done it a thousand times....

And finally!! Cooler weather.. Was actually cold this morning. God I hate hot weather!! Why can't it be 70 degrees all year round? Lol
And for me in the past fall was something I especially look forward to...... End of the fuzzy leg season!! So I shaved my legs yesterday morning!! First time in a couple months!! Actually shaved my entire body... Except my forearms and head that is... What a feeling again to have clothing slip accross my skin instead of getting stuck on that fuzzy stuff!! Lol

And tonight is hockey so the team will get to see the results!! Lol. usually get a few double takes but nothing more than that!! Have a pat reply ready just in case someone asks -

"well we get out the rubber sheets and a gallon of cooking oil ...... You and your wife should try it some time!!". Hehe. Think Emily Ann gave me that one!!

But no one has ever asked... Yet.. Darn!!

But while shaving my self yesterday that excitement was still missing... Wasn't the same.. Kind of automatic but a neutral feeling... Still smooth legs do feel great!!

And I plucked my eyebrows down thinner today and got out the lip plumper to fatten them babies up a tad... Getting ready to go out again sure takes a lot of work!! Looking at next week as the most likely date and have some business trips scheduled so the opertunity is there...

While putting on my lip plumper this morning I started to get that tingley feeling inside like I used to get when getting ready.... But then I realized I had to use the restroom REAL bad ......... Strange how those two feelings are almost the same!! Lol

:D

Karren

Linda C
09-13-2007, 10:25 AM
While putting on my lip plumper this morning I started to get that tingley feeling inside like I used to get when getting ready.... But then I realized I had to use the restroom REAL bad ......... Strange how those two feelings are almost the same!! Lol

:D

Karren[/QUOTE]

Very funny! :D

susie evans
09-13-2007, 10:29 AM
karren your too much glad to see you are getting back up to speed what you need is a three or four day bussniess trip on your own to evaluate a prodject out off town some place like atlanta or las vegas :hugs::heehee:

susie

Emily Ann Brown
09-13-2007, 10:58 AM
Dressing is like riding a bicycle.......you never forget..... to look to see if there is a seat on top of the seat shaft.

And I appreciate the credit for one of my better excuses!

Emily Ann

Veronica Fallon
09-13-2007, 11:03 AM

Hmmm.... funny Karren, I equate that tingly feeling more to a different bodily function from the same body part!! :devil:

Hope your your tingles get tinglier & your groove starts groovin' again!!
May the pink fog creep into your world & carry you away upon it's currents of bliss! :p

Tingly Hugz,

Veronica

Karren H
09-13-2007, 12:19 PM
Your welcome dear Emily... And I am looking forward to the week long Mining Convention in Vegas next August!! Go to get me into one of those show girl outfits!!

And I don't miss the pink fog one bit.. Too overwhelming it was.. Like being in overdrive and on NOx... I'd be happy to get out of neutral and into first... Ohhhh and to fit into my size 10 LBD!!! :).

Did go dress shopping at TJ Maxx at noon!! And found a cute one.. Dark browns and tans.. just below the knee.. medium length sleeves and plunging neck line!! $15 on clearence.. Fit great.. Though I do hate their attended dressing room.. How many? ONE!! (Yeah its a dress lady.. What of it).... Ya can always tell what their thinking!! And its not "oh what a cute dress". Hehe

Maybe I should sneak into the mens room for a few photos like the good ole days?? Lol.

Karren

BarbaraTalbot
09-13-2007, 12:51 PM
I started to get that tingley feeling inside like I used to get when getting ready.... But then I realized I had to use the restroom REAL bad ......... Strange how those two feelings are almost the same!! Karren

I equate that tingly feeling more to a different bodily function from the same body part!!

~laughs~

I remember when at a fairly young age I finally figured out that those, ahem, morning urges were in many ways related to the pressures a full bladder exerts. I often laugh at the sense of humor of a creator that would route plumbing the way He did.

All these posts of yours about struggling with enthusiasm with slipping into Karren mode (and her wardrobe) makes much more sense in light of the image of (covers eyes in horror) your fuzzy, hockey & firepit scarred gams. You who didn't write the rulebook, but certainly added case law interpretation should have known better.

Smooth legs are mandatory!

I have completed my scientific study on re-growth patterns of hair. Veet lost badly.

My right leg is still though not sleek, not irritatingly stubbly, and the regrowth is spotty with some hair outraged at the indignity of being waxed off not yet appearing at all. Those that do are somewhat soft.

My left leg has actually been treated twice with Veet in the last three weeks. In 10 days since the last application, I have full stubbly regrowth, with hard blunt edges exactly as if I had shaved.

I have been Male/argumentative/irritable mode for days. I cast about last night for something to do to get in Barbara mode as Dee calls it. She is either missing some femme companionship, or more likely sick of my grousing.

She did wax my brows a bit, the pain helped. I used a small hair trimmer to try to prune them flatter. I nicked my right one a bit...

I tried to trim my arm hair with the medium sized trimmer and couldn't find the guides.

Dee was going to help wax my legs, but between the baby and the time, we ran out of time.

I finally resigned myself to some nearly opaque support hose.

I woke up in a better mood, but I needed to void my bladder.

MJ
09-13-2007, 01:13 PM
Your welcome dear Emily... [QUOTE]And I am looking forward to the week long Mining Convention in Vegas next August!! Go to get me into one of those show girl outfits!!

omg :eek: karren thats my dream to get me into one of those show girl outfits

Ohhhh and to fit into my size 10 LBD!!! :).

that a U.S size 10 ...not fair

and yes i know what you mean end of September it's back to pants and jeans for another season :tongueout

Fab Karen
09-13-2007, 03:52 PM
"And tonight is hockey so the team will get to see the results!! Lol. usually get a few double takes but nothing more than that!! Have a pat reply ready just in case someone asks -

"well we get out the rubber sheets and a gallon of cooking oil ...... You and your wife should try it some time!!". Hehe. "
I can just see some guy on the team coming back to his wife:
"Hey, I heard this great idea...":heehee:

Kristen Kelly
09-13-2007, 05:42 PM
Go the Whole summer without dressing, that’s unheard of. Promised the GF a vacation where Kristen stood home, I went crazy only after 2 weeks, and what did I do the first night back home, got dressed and went out dancing, that’s the longest I’ve gone without in over 2 years. Karen don’t know how you did it. :surrender

suzanne claire
09-13-2007, 06:05 PM
Your sense of humor is excellent.We are glad for your return!:happy:

occdresser
09-13-2007, 06:40 PM
Karren, I cant believe you are a coal miner, you always have great ideas-or excuses,:thumbsup: you would think you are a rocket scientist or brain surgeon-really:happy:

Tina Dixon
09-13-2007, 07:22 PM
Quit being a cry baby and go put on a dress and get out there, hell even I did it this week, you must have found a new out house out there some weres? Hey go stand in front of a garage door, works for me:heehee:

Tasha T
09-13-2007, 07:25 PM
Hockey locker rooms can be tough places for cross dressers. I remember a few years back I plucked my eyebrows real thin. The next day I had hockey practice and when I walked in some of the guys immediately burst out laughing at me.

I'm glad you have a line prepared.

Lora Olivia
09-13-2007, 08:10 PM
size 10....you bia**h lol...just get busy with it...you do know you ARE our heroine right?

oh and freak TJ MINIMUN lol just do avenue or lane where we are accepted....oh shoot I forget size 10....bi***h lol...love ya hon

Keely
09-13-2007, 08:25 PM
Hi Karren. Glad to see you're getting back into it. Try not to break a nail playing hockey.

I'm trying to ease in myself. Just sitting here with a skirt and new top on. Painted my toe nails and getting ready to take a walk. Trimmed my leg hair a bit shorter too. Still a couple weeks away from getting rid of it completely.

cindybarnes
09-13-2007, 08:57 PM
Karen we are on the same schedule, I did my legs yesterday too,, geeze it took a while but worth it !
I cant go out till I loose some weight tho,,,tried on a few of my size 14 skirts and it wasnt funny!!!

Cindy

Chantelle CD
09-13-2007, 09:02 PM
WHooooo Karren!!! looking forward to more pics and storys :) yaaaa

TxKimberly
09-13-2007, 09:07 PM
Karen,
I think most of us go through those stages. I went for about three years where I had little interest in CDing. That ended about a year ago when I started going hard and heavy on it. Now I'm going to spend next week in Louisiana and Michigan and am having trouble working up any enthusiasm. Cycles, it comes and goes . .

Karren H
09-13-2007, 10:36 PM
Hockey locker rooms can be tough places for cross dressers. I remember a few years back I plucked my eyebrows real thin. The next day I had hockey practice and when I walked in some of the guys immediately burst out laughing at me.

I'm glad you have a line prepared.

Got to the locker room a bit late so got sandwitched between a couple big hairy guys.. Stripped down to my briefs and put on my gear.. Not even a blink.. Lol. They could care less as long as I skate hard and be productive which I was tonight with a goal and two assists.. Skated my ass off but we still lost like 3-7... The pooo brown team stinks!! Lol

Hi Karren. Glad to see you're getting back into it. Try not to break a nail playing hockey.

I'm trying to ease in myself. Just sitting here with a skirt and new top on. Painted my toe nails and getting ready to take a walk. Trimmed my leg hair a bit shorter too. Still a couple weeks away from getting rid of it completely.

Karen we are on the same schedule, I did my legs yesterday too,, geeze it took a while but worth it !
I cant go out till I loose some weight tho,,,tried on a few of my size 14 skirts and it wasnt funny!!!

Cindy

Karen,
I think most of us go through those stages. I went for about three years where I had little interest in CDing. That ended about a year ago when I started going hard and heavy on it. Now I'm going to spend next week in Louisiana and Michigan and am having trouble working up any enthusiasm. Cycles, it comes and goes . .

LOL and Thanks..... And I'm coming back whether I like it or not!!! lol Male life is way too boreing...

Karren

Billijo49504
09-13-2007, 11:19 PM
Karren, If you got your whole team to skate in bras, panties and garter belts w/ nylons. The other team would be laughing so hard, you would definately win. JMHO...BJ

Suzy Harrison
09-13-2007, 11:21 PM
As hard as I try, I just cannot picture you as a coal miner.

Working in a store selling cosmetics yes - but not a coal miner :heehee:\

...and playing hockey.... well don't even go there !

I was intereted to read about the lip plumper, does it really work? (no not as a laxitive!) - but does it make them much fuller? - ... and if so can you meter the effect by applying smaller amounts to begin with .... and how long does it last?

By the way, you're a lot of fun Karren :hugs:

Paulette
09-14-2007, 01:32 AM
Size 10 I only wish, Karen tell me about the lip plumper as I have very a thin upper lip.

Edwina
09-14-2007, 06:26 AM
LOL and Thanks..... And I'm coming back whether I like it or not!!! lol Male life is way too boreing...

Karren

YESSSS

:love:

Edwina