PDA

View Full Version : Wearing Femme Articles 24/7

Marcie Sexton
09-13-2007, 08:54 PM
I have just got two really nice ankle braceletts and a toe ring :D. When my wife seen them she ask if I was going to wear them. Needless to say I now have one on each ankle and a toe ring to compliment the silver one.

She insists on me exercising caution when traveling to work and home, for fear of discovery of my new jewerly.

I must admit it does give me the feeling when I have taken time to doll up.

She has also said that we need to both need to doll up and take some picture of us together...Hopefully we'll post some pictures in a few days...:hugs:

Jamie001
09-13-2007, 10:10 PM
A professional pedicure with red nail polish will go well with the toe rings. I wear my 14Kt toe rings and ankle bracelet 24/7 in male mode with low heel womens sandals. I get a lot of compliments from women.

I have just got two really nice ankle braceletts and a toe ring :D. When my wife seen them she ask if I was going to wear them. Needless to say I now have one on each ankle and a toe ring to compliment the silver one.

She insists on me exercising caution when traveling to work and home, for fear of discovery of my new jewerly.

She has also said that we need to both need to doll up and take some picture of us together...Hopefully we'll post some pictures in a few days...:hugs:

monikkkka
09-13-2007, 11:43 PM
Pictures then!

Lets see those toe rings and ankle bracelets :D

Billijo49504
09-14-2007, 10:57 PM
Yes, Pictures please...BJ

Jamie001
09-14-2007, 11:12 PM
Hi Girls,

I will get around to taking some pics and posting them early next week. I will then post the link in this thread.

:hugs: Jamie

Karren H
09-14-2007, 11:22 PM

Please duct tape your camera to your hand so something doesn't happen to it like last time, Marcie!! lol So what are ya doing October 9th anyway???

Karren