PDA

View Full Version : Short Dress and Drive

Keely
09-13-2007, 10:00 PM
Just back from a dress and drive and a walk too. Didn't drive very far just downtown in our small town. Got out and walked a few blocks just window shopping. There were a few taverns open so there were other people about and cars driving by. I got a horn toot... if they only knew. Anyway it felt good for a first outing in a while. Since it was dark except for the streetlights I didn't do much makeup, just a bit of lipstick. I'll post a pic in the gallery.

Veronica 1
09-13-2007, 10:04 PM
Good on you. Recognition as a woman is always gratifying.

vikki2020
09-13-2007, 10:58 PM
Don't ya just love gettin honked at?

ArleneRaquel
09-13-2007, 11:03 PM
Don't ya just love gettin honked at?

I really get a very warm feeling whenever I get honked at, everytime that I go out it is in the hope that such an event will occur. :love: & :hugs: Maureen Welch - Bashful Babe

Billijo49504
09-13-2007, 11:35 PM
Cool, keep it up. It get's easier every time, until you have a meeting with the teen girls. But just laugh it off, don't let it stop you from coming out agaain...BJ

Suzie S.
09-14-2007, 05:26 AM
Keely, glad to hear that you were able to get out for a bit! :thumbsup: Aww, I'm jealous! :heehee: I'll be looking for the pics! :happy:

cindybarnes
09-14-2007, 05:33 AM
Nice to spread your wings once and a while isnt it :)
Sounds like a nice low stress jaunt.

Cindy

BarbaraLoveToDress
09-14-2007, 09:58 AM
It is great driving around dressed. I've done it and walked around also. What a nice feeling

Melinda G
09-14-2007, 10:40 AM
I love to go for long walks, window shopping, or in safe residential neighborhoods. The store windows are like giant mirrors at night. I love the feel of the breeze up under my dress, and the click of my heels on the pavement.
Just a thought. Would women even buy heels if they were silent and didn't make any sound?:D

Keely
09-14-2007, 04:41 PM
Thanks for all you kind comments.

Cindy, it was low stress but not no stress. I don't think I'll ever get to the stress-free point.

Melinda, last night I had on sandals but other times it's been heels, I do love that sound.

BilliJoe, teen girls are one of my fears. Luckily downtown in the evening is not their stomping ground.

Vikki and Katrina, when they honked at first it was WTF then like you said a nice warm glow.

Suzie. we always drink coffee together, we'll have to do a walk too.

Ronnie, yes it sure is.

Sharon B.
09-14-2007, 04:53 PM
Keely,
I have found walking into the post office after there normal hours to mail a letter or two is a great way to get out and hear my heels on their floors.
Always make sure my makeup looks great before getting out of my vehicle and then checking myself in the reflection of the windows when walking in to mail a letter. (have even mailed it to myself just to get out and about).

JULIE33362
09-14-2007, 05:59 PM
It The Little Things In Life That Meen So Much GoOD For You !!!! We Are So Lucky To Be This Way Love You All

Pamela Julie
09-14-2007, 06:20 PM
Enjoyed reading about your fun outing. I see in your avatar, a very confident looking woman. Confidence leads to lower stress levels, and makes your femininity more believable to others around you. On your outing did you get close to some other people? I would imagine on a casual glance no one would suspect you were anything but a GG, at least from across a room.

With love and respect,
PJ