PDA

View Full Version : I don't believe the email I got!!!

Billijo49504
09-13-2007, 10:49 PM
Tonight I recieved an email from Charming Company. The outfit that owns Lane Bryant, Fashion Bug and Catherines. They sent me an invatation to join their company. And my wife said I'd be a chicken if I didn't fill out the application and turn it in. I just printed it out. I wonder what Karren, not our Karren, but the manager of my favorite LB store, will think when I turn in an application. Hmmm!!! As most of you know, I'm retired from GM, so it would be just some extra money for clothes or toys. Not that I'd need to support a family, so if I got just a few hours, I'd still take it. Just to be a good gurl. Of course they have a dress code, the products they sell. Hmm!! This might be fun....BJ

Sheri 4242
09-13-2007, 11:08 PM
Very interesting development! Good luck and keep us posted!!!

ArleneRaquel
09-13-2007, 11:13 PM
Tonight I recieved an email from Charming Company. The outfit that owns Lane Bryant, Fashion Bug and Catherines. They sent me an invatation to join their company. And my wife said I'd be a chicken if I didn't fill out the application and turn it in. I just printed it out. I wonder what Karren, not our Karren, but the manager of my favorite LB store, will think when I turn in an application. Hmmm!!! As most of you know, I'm retired from GM, so it would be just some extra money for clothes or toys. Not that I'd need to support a family, so if I got just a few hours, I'd still take it. Just to be a good gurl. Of course they have a dress code, the products they sell. Hmm!! This might be fun....BJ

Me too ! I guess that anyone who is an their e - mail list for updates is receivng these job offers. I'm retired, but if they let me work enfemme I might rejoin the job market. Being among those wonderful girly items, I am in Heaven, but I want to stay enfemme. :love: & :hugs: Maureen Welch - Jobless Irish Sex Symbol

DarcyAnne
09-13-2007, 11:29 PM
I also received this email. I have filled it out and will submit it to my local Lane Bryant store. They know me well there and treat me very well, so I'm hoping to hear good things, at least to get an interview.

Amanda Shaft
09-13-2007, 11:33 PM
Fill in those applications girls: I'm sure there's some law that says they have to interview and not discriminate on gender grounds. What a great job it would be en-femme: taking the whole cd thind forward. Crusaders girls that's what you'd be, champions of the cause! Don't forget what a good time you'd have too!
Amanda x

Niya W
09-14-2007, 12:01 AM
one of the girls i know was personal offered a job at LB.

ErikaLeigh
09-14-2007, 01:09 AM
I would LOVE to work there. Only probelam is I would never get to cash my paycheck, just sign it back over to them for the clothes I bought that week. :D