PDA

View Full Version : Looking for advice on this? Well, here it is...

Priss
03-24-2005, 01:22 PM
We see threads every now and then allegedly from someone who is underage, and wants help or advice on how to proceed from us... Well, here is my advice, like it or not, and it's probably good for anyone interested in this...:eek:

This is not something to be taken lightly. Doing what it is that we do, quite often means Permanent changes. Once you start down this path, there may be no going back and ever being normal as you were. If you're underage, the best advice anyone can give you, is to talk to your parents and enlist their help... You need to go through a proper route to make any changes that you're interested in. If you can't talk to your parents, you still need to go through a proper route.

Not going through a proper route, can mean some permanent changes and or damage to yourself. In some cases it can even mean death. I implore anyone who is interested in doing such things, to seek therapy and medical care. If you do not go through that route, even if you do no actual harm to yourself, you may never accomplish the changes that you seek. Besides, if you follow the prescribed course in this, it gives you a chance to try the whole thing on for size to see if it really fits you, allowing you to back out if you find that it's not...

The best advice concerning this that anyone ever gave me, was "you need professional help". Now Iam giving that to you. It's the only way to go. :cool: