PDA

View Full Version : I'm being who I want to be and Loving it totaly

My Lady Marsea
09-14-2007, 03:33 AM
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I'm really being me now. I spend time in all the girl places now right next to others like I own the place. The last couple of days was trying on shoes (high heels at that) right with the others. I don't even bat a eye as I take a ticket for the number of tops or jeans I have in my hand and walk right into the womens try on rooms. Lately I've even used the ladies bathrooms (albeit when I think they are empty) cause now that I'm doing the high heel (screw the pain LOL) and bra thing and got all my "stuff" into a shoulder bag (OMG it just feels sooo sexy to have NOTHING in your girl jean pockets) it's just getting too hard to use the other room. I just love going into Clairs and touching and trying on all the little goodies. My ear rings have gone from little tiny hidden things under my hair to 2" or so danglers with my hair pulled back some so you can see them. Tomorrow I'm going out to get my own really large hoops that I so admired on other girls. I feel sooo at home in Bath & Body and Lane Bryant now. The SAs have accepted me and realize I'm there 'cause I HAVE to be. I've made a point of calling my friends and telling them to put on a poker face 'cause the "new" me is coming by to say Hi. I tell them Marsea has arrived and so far all have been great with a resounding "you're always welcome around here." Yes I'm totaly in love with myself (never was before) and carry myself proudly. I introduce myself as Marsea to any new people I meet. I have no intention of going back to the sorry sack of s*** I was before. Now I look forward to geting up each day and planning my wardrobe and what I'll do and see. I just love it, love it and I thank this "family" of mine here for getting me further and further into who I am. Thanks girls...luv you all.[ /COLOR]