PDA

View Full Version : How can you remove chest/arm hair slowly?

Jazzmine
09-14-2007, 07:14 AM
Hi Everybody
I have recently shaved my legs and it feels great! Love it!
Now I want to do chest hair and arm hair but I want to do it over a period of time without causing undue comment from my wife.
Is there a hair removal cream or similar that works over say, 2 or 3 months?

Any help appreciated.
Hugs Jazzmine

Wendy me
09-14-2007, 07:17 AM
lol OK think abought it .... over 2 or 3 months ??? i believe she still will notice .... you know wife's don't just not notice things .....

Jazzmine
09-14-2007, 07:21 AM
OK! Your right. Maybe a bit longer then. I can try and be patient!

Genevera
09-14-2007, 07:23 AM
on arms a barbers electric clippers works you use the clipper guards to set a height to a length shorter than your own arm hair length, this will shorten the hair yet leave it there, it will be shorter thinner looking and more feminine yet you will still have arm hair, Many GG's have visible arm hair and this would approximate that.

Wendy me
09-14-2007, 07:26 AM
Jazzmine your probably going to have to shave or wax.. but trust me shaving all over your going to have some kinda input from your wife ........

Veronica53
09-14-2007, 08:10 AM
She WILL notice just do as many here have done do it and tell her you just dont like body hair.:2c:

:hugs:Veronica

PS: If she doesn't mind you shaving your legs she will probably be okay with the rest.

MJ
09-14-2007, 08:59 AM
OK so i need to know something here ? . why did you shave your legs ? did you get the OK ? , if not your wife is not dumb and if you don't keep them shaved regularly she will feel the prickles as your leg hair grows back , so what the hell in for a penny in for a pound ... just do it all enjoy
PS i hope she knows :D

Wenda
09-14-2007, 09:10 AM
I have been shaving my legs for three years, and the only time my GF doesn't like it is if I let it grow for a few days and it gets prickly. Same with my chest. My century+ house has a tub but no shower, so I shave in the tub every morning. I shave my face, neck and chest down to my belt line. I also do a quick leg shave. I "detail' on the weekend.

Guenevera's suggestion re barber's clippers is a good one. I have used that technique, and have then bleached my arm hair and was very satisfied with the results.

The key here though is MJ's question, 'what was the process when you shaved your legs?" I think you had better discuss dressing first, then get into the details, like shaving. just my 2 cents. All the best with this! :thumbsup: Wenda

Karren H
09-14-2007, 11:23 AM
Start plucking maybe a 100 a day and in a couple months they will all be gone... kind of... but then again new ones will grow back......

JulieC
09-14-2007, 11:27 AM
OK! Your right. Maybe a bit longer then. I can try and be patient!

She'll still notice.

Suggestion? Just tell her. Stop being furtive about it. The honesty will be far more welcome than trying to hide it.

Eugenie
09-14-2007, 11:52 AM
She'll still notice.

Suggestion? Just tell her. Stop being furtive about it. The honesty will be far more welcome than trying to hide it.

I completely aggree, I tried the "hidding strategy" with hair removal. Actually I thought it might work since my wife and I sleep in separate bedrooms since several years and never get a chance to see eachother naked...

However it was enough that I raise one of my pullover on one of my arms for her to see it and start giving me a hard time, menacing of divorce, going live else where, etc.

I then did what I should have done in the first place. I explained what a smooth skin meant for me, that I didn't intend to transition, that I didn't intend doing a general "coming out" which is what she feared most...

Things have improved drastically since, but she was very mad that I didn't telle her in the first place...

I hope that you will find a way to tell your wife before she notices. The alternative is to keep your hair... :mad:

:hugs:
Eugenie

sterling12
09-14-2007, 03:21 PM
You could go and see The Endocrinologist and get yourself put on Estrogen. Over time, that will certainly make your body hair thin out. You should start seeing the effect, "in a few months."

Of course there will be other problems, like added breast tissue and your butt and hips growing, but you asked!

Seriously, I tried something with my arm hair. Got a cheap Chinese Electric Hairclipper they were offering at The Bell's Outlet store. (Looks just like the old Barber Hairclippers) Think I paid about 6 bucks for it. If you "take it easy," and start slowly, you can shorten and thin out the hair, all over your body. Probably could eventually make these gradual changes and then after several months, just go ahead and shave off the rest of it. That's what I did!

Peace and Love, Joanie

KirstyChibiMoon
09-14-2007, 03:25 PM
i shave my whole body....
i prefer to use the venus razor with baby oil in a nice warm bath

Paula Wilder
09-14-2007, 10:50 PM
You could try this approach...put Rogaine all over your body until the hair grows so much that you declare it to be an embarrassment. Then, tell her you went to the doctor to check it out and was told to conteract this "ape" effect you'd have to remove all your hair periodically, or you'd end up looking like a gorilla! LOL... Or, you could try this approach - take all the hair off and then tell her you have a compulsive disorder - feel unclean with hair on your body... After she has you committed, you could tell her the truth and hope she understands all this humor. Honestly, the best bet is to either talk to her up front or just do it and tell her you wanted to see how it feels - then see how she reacts, and go from there with further discussions about it. Good luck...

Melinda G
09-14-2007, 10:51 PM
i prefer to use the venus razor with baby oil in a nice warm bath

Ummm, doesn't the baby oil create a bit of an oil slick on the water, and a major scum on the tub?

Jazzmine
09-15-2007, 01:00 AM
I shaved the legs because I road cycle/race and it's quite normal to shave the legs. I just decided recently the time had come to do it and no problem.
So then I thought chest and arms! But I got a quisical look from my wife as if to say "no, not on my watch you don't". She likes the chest hair.
Well then I thought do it by stealth over a longer term.
And by the way I don't need the Rogaine etc I do it by myself! LOL

Plucking 100 per day might work - I used to do something similar when I was younger because I didn't like the advancing hair cover up my back. Just a bit of a chore. Besides I can only count to 99!

Seems like the only way to do it is to DO IT.

Thanks for all your help!
Hugs Jazzmine

Sheri 4242
09-15-2007, 01:34 AM
Start plucking maybe a 100 a day and in a couple months they will all be gone... kind of... but then again new ones will grow back......

Ouch! BDSM in the form of hair removal -- no wonder your dog doesn't like you! :lol2: :tongueout

Is there a hair removal cream or similar that works over say, 2 or 3 months? Any help appreciated. Hugs Jazzmine

Remember now, you said "any" help . . . so here goes: take a three months leave of absence from work and shave very slowly! :lol2:

andyfreeze
09-15-2007, 09:02 AM
:2c:Consistant plucking has worked for me. I went from a very full pubic area to a sparce one in about 2 1/2 years. I used to have a trail all the way up my past my navel (very hairy) and the trail is missing below the navel now. Also you can ue some of the drugstore removal strips and not press really hard to remove only some hair. Good luck.

"Mary"
09-16-2007, 08:20 AM
Tally one more vote for constant plucking.

The hairs grow back more slowly
They grow back finer w/o a prickely cut end
they grow back in a more natural random rate & pattern

For the areas that you "DARE TO GO BARE", move on to the epliator.

Good luck.

Diana

christina marie
09-17-2007, 05:07 PM
BDSM indeed! would rather be hit with a tazer than an epilator! tweezers... tink,ouch,tink,ouch,tink,ouch epilator... tinktinktinktinktinktink,aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwcccchh hhh!

geegee2
09-17-2007, 08:01 PM
I shave all but my arms,and I have never had a problem with someone close mentioning it,but all my close friends know me and who I am. like others have suggested,tell her,it might go easier and you will feel much better about yourself. love,hugs and kisses GeeGee

Jazzmine
09-17-2007, 08:28 PM
You're right about being noticed. I shaved a little of my wrist hair around my watch where the hairs get pulled out by the strap and within a few hours my wife said "what's happened to your wrist - looks like you've shaved it".

Well I jokingly (not) told her the whole arm will be next and she said my back was more needy!
Gee wizz, really?
OMG! You're dead right, it's gotta go, dear wife!

Watch this space!
Hugs Jazzmine

KirstyChibiMoon
09-26-2007, 05:56 PM
Ummm, doesn't the baby oil create a bit of an oil slick on the water, and a major scum on the tub?
<<giggles>>
it sure makes the tub slippery <giggles>
most of the oil n stubble floating on top goes down the skimmer drain.

since i have my own bath tub and wife has her own its never much of an issue....

when i do clean the tub after shaving with babyoil a few drops of dish soap will break it right up :)

Darla in Pa.
09-26-2007, 06:17 PM
I shaved my legs and arms everything really a week or so ago never really figuring it to get into the 80's again well it has I wear shorts and tank tops all day. No one has seemed to notice

Darla

trannie T
09-26-2007, 10:14 PM
If you remove your hair in 10 minutes or over the period of a year your wife is going to notice, just do it. When she asks you about it, do something radical, tell her the truth.

Bernadina
09-26-2007, 11:37 PM
Hmmm. I suggest you talk it over with the misses. You never know, she may be OK with trying it as an experiment to see how she feels about it. After all it will grow back if she doesn't like it.

Sally2005
10-03-2007, 10:00 AM
I'm not out to my wife, but I've dressed up quite a bit on halloween so she 'knows' but we don't really talk very in depth about it. Last year I wanted to go to a party, but we had visitors and my plans got derailed. So on a whim I dressed up on my own on the 31st in boots, skirt, top and obviously fake hair costume type hair. I also did makeup and plucked my beard and did a good job on makeup. I handed out candy and did a small trip to a friends house to surprise her but she didn't react too much. One parent talked to me and I answered in my normal voice when I was handing out candy and he still thanked me with have a nice evening 'miss'. I laughed back, but I don't think I was read (although I was very surprised I wasn't).

Anyway, my wife didn't say too much, just said, you look like you are having fun to me. Later I told her I was disapointed about not going to a party and she said if you dress up like I did this year the arm hair will have to go to make me convincing.

So...I've been experimenting with epilating finger and toes (without her knowing). Your hands look a lot better and since some shorter hairs remain its hard to tell what you did. I tried to thin some under the wrist but ended up getting a bunch...less ape hair but it is noticable if you really look. After a day of slight redness and enlarged pores, the area now looks normal and baby smooth so I don't think anyone will notice now. However once I do the whole arms (as required to dress this year, he he), I think it will be noticable and its going to be long sleeve shirts for a while and my wife will know. Then comes the big talk about wanting to explore this part of me etc..etc. etc.

Anyways...I think doing stuff like shaving leg or arm hair is an 'ask forgiveness later' and is either a 'sorry, I did someting compulsive' or a chance to talk more about it. After all, hair will grow back (its just the timing that matters).

Victoria Anne
10-03-2007, 10:32 AM
I started shaving my underarms and legs some months ago but my wife likes my chest hair so when not dressed I use a beard trimmer to thin my arm and chest hair.

BarbaraTalbot
10-03-2007, 10:52 AM
.....SLOOOOOOOOOWLY! but it hurts more that way.

Seriously, start with a #4 attachment on a beard groomer wait a while, #3, #2, #1, no attachment, shave, done!

I lost the beard groomers attachment at #2, so I just waxed..as could be expected no one noticed..I never even thought about why or if a male including a CD would shave or wax their arms until I saw pics of me in drag with hairy arms. I don't think anyone else is going to add that up either..

patti.jean
10-04-2007, 07:06 PM
Use the Body Groomer by Philips. When I do not shave I have found the Body Grommer works well in keeping body hair under control. You will see some negative reviews about the device, but it does take some practice to get use to it. It comes with three different attachments for different length trimming. I started with number 3 the longest and have worked my way down to number 1 without anyone commenting on my nice short hair. I find it better then shaving my arm hair, because there is never any stubble. Beside the short arm hair looks more material then stubble. You can also bleach your arm hair to make it look more lady like. I am a big fan of the body Groomer. Check out this link. http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/

Melora
10-05-2007, 02:43 AM
I just told her "I dont like my arm hair, It looks like I am an APE". Then I used Nair, and then it was gone. I think she knows the REAL reason why I did it though, as she knows about my little hobby. I just have to shave about twice a week though.. The next step is the chest.. (god I can hardly wait).., Then I will tell her that I hate my chest hair, it makes me look like an ape or neanderthall or something... Hehe.... :) (no my chest is not that bad)..
She might not go for the leggs thing though.. Not a bother to me, as I LOVE Pantyhose and tights VERY much anyways... :2c:

Felicity
10-05-2007, 02:55 AM
Taking up swimming might b the answer. You could claim you wish to swim faster, and speed swimmers do remove their body hair. However, that isn't where I was going.

Some public swimming pools use water sanitizers that are very harsh on the hair. There are different ones used. Some people who swim a great deal in these chemicals have their thinner hairs completely gone over time. Just war a cap, or keep your body in the water and your head out.

Now you don't even need to rely on the water. There are hair growth retarding creams out there too. You can use these, swim on occasion, and claim that is what's happening. That the pool chemicals are the cause.