PDA

View Full Version : I'm Almost Back

Bobbie Jo
09-14-2007, 11:42 AM
Well, even though I come to this site a few times a week,I still haven't dressed since March. I guess I needed some time off,since it was summer and all too hot for make-up. Today is all different,we finally are getting rained on today and it's not getting out of the 60s.Fall seems to be rite around the corner,you know what that meens don't you? I'll be shaving my body again. Can't wait to get all this hair off of me again. I do go by the same rules,Grow my hair back for the summer months. Probably be shaving by early Oct.
I'm glad to be almost back now. Today when I woke up there was just something about today felt rite. I thought I would just put on some make-up and play on the computer. Well after the make-up ,I just had to put something on that was femmy. Next thing I know I have panties on, then a couple pair of pantyhose(since I haven't shaved yet) then my full body briefer, then some boobs, a slip and then, a new dress that I bought this summer. My wig came next then some heels. Damn, have I missed this alot..
Well, gtg,I have to paint my nails...He He!! I'll see you girls more often now, and writing more threads, since,I'm almost back...lol..

Emily Ann Brown
09-14-2007, 12:06 PM
The cooler weather definitely has given me the itch to go out and play again. Raining here in North Carolina today.

Emily Ann

Bobbie Jo
09-14-2007, 12:20 PM
Hey Emily,in the mtns.?