PDA

View Full Version : new shoes for Easter

Anita
03-24-2005, 02:19 PM
sod the choccy eggs got some new shoes

Wendy me
03-24-2005, 02:35 PM
veary nice shoes and not just shoes for easter like always a good reason to get new shoes..............

Tristen Cox
03-24-2005, 03:43 PM
Very pretty, good match with the outfit and the necklace :cool:

Noel Chimes
03-24-2005, 04:06 PM
Where can I find a pair? I love them!!!!!!!! :D

Anita
03-24-2005, 04:09 PM
got them off e bay noel only £5 + postage A bargain

Tamara Croft
03-24-2005, 04:59 PM
Very nice Anita, you got an absolute bargin :) .... I went for the choccy.... got myself a nice flake easter egg and a revels easter egg...... and before ask..... NO I'M NOT SHARING!!!! :D

Tamara x

ToniB
03-24-2005, 06:28 PM
I'm a chocaholic too Tamara, but I love the shoes Anita. I've been watching Ebay for some bargains too. I have my eyes on "Sky High Shoes", especially the 5" stiletto patent ankle strap ones. I'll have to wait until my foot is fully healed before I think about it. Do you think I dare ask the surgeon when I see him in 2 weeks, how long it will be before I can think about wearing them? I'd love to see his face!

BTW Anita, has anyone told you how great your legs are? It's a shame to hide them under the long skirts you usually wear. If you're going to go out, go for knee length skirts, neither of us are young enough to get away with a mini like your first pic, no matter how great it looks to us here, and it does!

ToniB