PDA

View Full Version : How It Feels ?

rexy
09-14-2007, 08:21 PM
Hello girls. Just to let you know this will be along thread.
HOW IT FEELS, I will quoating someone for part of this thread.
So here it goes.

The thing that comes to mind when I am "en femme"
is the overall feeling of " well being ". It is not something very easy to explain. It is both physical and emotional at the same time.

Physically, of course there are all the sensations that go along with soft, silky colthing next to the body. This is amplified when dressed after just shaving legs, arms, body , etc. It can some times feel like being caressed , or even lightly massaged . The feeling of having a cool breeze beneath my skirt or dress is tantalizing, to say the least. These are physiscal sensations that are almost impossible to feel while wearing mens clothing.

On the emotional side of things, I find that transforming into( who we are as sisters) REXY makes me high. I wish there was a better way to explain it, but that is as close as I can actually explain. I JUST FEEL " GOOD " . Aches and pains and stress and worry seem to go away . I CAN JUST SAY FOR THE MOST PART IT IS JUST PLAIN FUN!!! This whole thing getting to be REXY is and has lately brought me such pure JOY !!
Sorry that this thread is so long ,but had to share these thoughts with you girls. LOVE AND HUGS REXY:love:

Shiny
09-14-2007, 08:35 PM
Yeah, I hear that! I dress for fun and to releive stress but mostly for the SENSATION!

Dressing for me is almost like a constant state of pre-orgasm and then some! I feel the fabric, hear the swish and that's it! it's awesome!

Maybe I am wrong but I want more!

Shiny

LaurenS.
09-14-2007, 09:04 PM
I couldn't agree with you more REXY! The phyiscal aspect is wonderful and the emotional aspect of feeling so feminine is just delightful...together it's just euphoric! The more I dress, the more emotional I feel about it. It's as if I'm developing a hormone imbalance or something. I know I can't be but that's what I'm feeling.
Thanks for the post.
LaurenS.

windycissy
09-14-2007, 09:17 PM
Well put, Rexy! I think the rush may be from the release of dopamines, similar to the good feelings you get after a long jog...combine that with the sheer delight of nylon and lace against your skin, and you've got a party going in your panties!

Pamela75s
09-14-2007, 09:48 PM
I couldn't agree with you all more. You all have added a little bit of exacatly how I feel about dressing. I find myself wanting to do more with my feminine side, for the joy and feeling I never want to stop.
Pamela

Billijo49504
09-14-2007, 10:18 PM
Considering I have more girl clothes than guy things. I guess it just makes me feel normal to dress as I usually do. Bra, panties, girlie plain t shirt and girls jeans, with a pr of girls shoes. My whole wardrobe is either from LB or Avenue. When I had to dress all guy, I had to make a trip to Good Will...BJ

Melinda G
09-14-2007, 10:26 PM
That pretty well describes it!:happy:

SandyR
09-14-2007, 10:34 PM
For me Sandy is my HIGH. I love the feeling of being soft. I love the "exposed" feeling of being in a skirt, hose, heels and all.

SandyR

LaurenS.
09-15-2007, 07:51 AM
Something we all agree on!!!:happy:

Carol A
09-15-2007, 07:59 AM
I have been doing it for so long it's just and everyday thing for me. But as you have said and other also I just love getting dressed up in a pretty dress and shoes and going somewhere.

All these years I still have a fetish for heels and stocking, to me it makes it all worth wild.:hugs:

Francine1947
09-15-2007, 08:58 AM
I have to agree with everyone. The sensation is so wonderful!

Karren H
09-15-2007, 08:58 AM
It just feels comphy to me......... same as in drab...... I comfortable in what ever gender i'm tryin to pass in... lol

Paulette
09-15-2007, 05:04 PM
You are so right about noticing the feeling of fabrics and the lack of a heavy covering of male clothes. When dressed it just feels right.

Mistybtm
09-15-2007, 05:20 PM
So here it goes.

is the overall feeling of " well being ". It is not something very easy to explain. It is both physical and emotional at the same time.

Physically, of course there are all the sensations that go along with soft, silky colthing next to the body. This is amplified when dressed after just shaving legs, arms, body , etc. It can some times feel like being caressed , or even lightly massaged . The feeling of having a cool breeze beneath my skirt or dress is tantalizing, to say the least. These are physiscal sensations that are almost impossible to feel while wearing mens clothing.

On the emotional side of things, I find that transforming into( who we are as sisters) REXY makes me high. I wish there was a better way to explain it, but that is as close as I can actually explain. I JUST FEEL " GOOD " . Aches and pains and stress and worry seem to go away . I CAN JUST SAY FOR THE MOST PART IT IS JUST PLAIN FUN!!! This whole thing getting to be REXY is and has lately brought me such pure JOY !!
Sorry that this thread is so long ,but had to share these thoughts with you girls. LOVE AND HUGS REXY:love:

could have not been said it any better. :D

janet1234
09-15-2007, 07:57 PM
It feels just great, I like tight, am wearing a long line, forms against skin, pantyhose, heels, 4 inch, just a great feeling.

SusanMarie
09-16-2007, 05:21 PM
Content... as close as I get to my true inner feelings.

Oh yeah and fun, satisfying, exciting, discovering, erotic, neurotic, etc etc etc...somebody get me a thesarus!

Chrissy8888
09-16-2007, 05:33 PM
You really did justice in describing how it feels to dress. I feel good in the planning of my dressing to the process of becoming Chrissy. The shaving, bathing, make-up and dressing. Once I am there I feel complete and content.

Well said Rexy

Chrissy

rory
09-16-2007, 05:48 PM
So this feeling that is generated -
Would it still be there if we couldn't see the lovely creations
that we create.

I am sure that there is many parts to ourressing other than just a how we feel. Like how we visually see, how it stimulates the intellect or maybe even the perfumes that get put on etc....

As for me, I don't dress to release stress or escape from anything. At one time maybe when I was younger (Don't ask:o)
I might have.

Now it seems to be mostly just the right thing to do whenever I need/want to do it.

I guess my question is , would all of these feelings, the emotional highs and such be there if we couldn't see ourselves?? How much do you think the Rose glasses that we wear when dressed causes our dopomine levels to help the pink fog be as wonderful as it is?

Just wondering

Wendy me
09-16-2007, 06:07 PM
i don't think of it as being "en femme"... there are two sides (persons) to who i am one is my "HIM" side (he serves his purpose) and her (WENDY my better half) i simply dress the side (person) i am at that time ....Wendy wears woman's clothing because that side(person) the clothing fits who she is ,.....my "HIM" side (person) wears drab men's clothing because that fits who he is ......

her enjoyment of what she wears is not out of the ordinary any more than "HIS" lake of caring what he wears ,.....

i will say i can and do get that quickness of breath and a flutter in the heart when i see them drop dead gouges to die for must have heels ..... in either mode ....

JULIE33362
09-16-2007, 06:33 PM
So here it goes.

THAT IS HOW I FEEL THANK YOU WISH I COULD WRITE LIKE THAT

deniese0967
09-16-2007, 06:37 PM
I completly find the same thing but as this sisster said it is hard to exsplane in the right word !
I feel more like I should and not many people can understand it but us !!!
I always seem to keep my feeling quiet because of such but since I come across this sight ............I feel great that Can come closer to my goul for 2008 wich I ,m working on way that would make my family uderstand more of the way I feel don't get me wrong but I like my other side gust as much and I am finding it as making me more at eazzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!that I can realy work on my feminim side and as I said before "Loving every bit of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

rexy
09-16-2007, 06:48 PM
Thanks for the kind replies. Wish all of you all the best in any way that you choose to dress. :thumbsup: