PDA

View Full Version : Going to stay a feminized CD

brendasmith
09-15-2007, 10:58 AM
Hi, just wanted to say hello to everyone again. I have been gone for quite a while. Been trying to get my mind straightened out, but have come to realize I will always be a girl at heart. Could get rid the cloths, but couldn't take off my breasts that I grew several years ago. They helped realize who I am and why I love them and why I let them come about in the first place. Brendasmith

Bobbie cd
09-15-2007, 11:36 AM
As long as you are happy with who you are hon, then I say let "Mrs. Grundy" go stuff herself! Hold your head up and live your life the way you want.

Wenda
09-15-2007, 01:39 PM
You are the only person who knows how to make you happy. No one else can do it for you, and trying to please others is not the way to do it. Go Girl!:thumbsup:

Sinthia
09-15-2007, 01:43 PM
AS Ricky Nelson said . . . 'You can't please everyone, so you have to please yourself'.

jsavage
09-15-2007, 01:56 PM
Just curious, how did you grow the breasts? How long did it take?

Pamela Julie
09-15-2007, 05:16 PM
Welcome back. I hope you have your mind straightened out to a satisfactory level. Knowing who you are is one of the most important things in mental health. Though breasts don't make you who you are, they help reinforce the feeling of femininity within you. Please post often and keep us up to date on your wellbeing. Let us know of any way we can be of help.

With love and respect,
PJ

SusanMarie
09-16-2007, 05:28 PM
The emotions do ebb and flow don't they.

IMHO, I think being truly honest with ourselves is the hardest thing to do.
Once done though, all other choices seem to be easier.

And to paraphrase several other recent posts regarding our special gift...enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Patty
09-16-2007, 05:35 PM
Welcome back
Some days the emotions are very strong and some not. :hugs:

angelfire
09-16-2007, 05:39 PM
Welcome back, and like others have said, as long as you are happy, thats all that is important.

Wenda
09-16-2007, 05:39 PM
Oh yes, I was wondering that as well.
To your point of being yourself, when I was teaching English in Mexico in 2003 I found that I didn't miss my cabin, my dually, my camaro, etc, etc. I didn't miss the STUFF that I had worked so damned hard to accumulate. I missed my kids (and my daughter came down for a great visit), my girlfriend, and a good picture dictionary. The only stress I had was phone calls from area code 306. I madeabout $1,500 US/month and had a good life, new friends, new experiences. I had a little revelation there. You know the toast "To health, wealth and happiness", well, if you leave out 'wealth' the other two have a much better chance of making your life good. W

janet1234
09-16-2007, 05:44 PM
Yes, welcome back and yes, how did you grow them???

Twyla
09-16-2007, 10:37 PM

I don't have breasts but I read lots of info about that. It takes half a year, maybe a year. You can use a female synthetic estrogen hormone named etinilestradiol. It's a very potent feminizing hormone, more potent than the natural estrogen. It is very cheap, some countries sell it without prescription. Using any kind of hormonal medication exposes you to a very low but real risk of getting cancer, so I would suggest you to take it under medical supervision.
Your chances of having more than cup B size breasts are very slim, if you want bigger ones you need silicone implants.

brendasmith
09-17-2007, 01:23 AM
Just curious, how did you grow the breasts? How long did it take? I started taking estradio and proscar 10 years ago. I had two motives, one which I told the doctor ,which was to help with my male pattern baldness and if along with that came a little breast development, so much the better. My doctor warned me about the posibility breasts and said most men would not take this medication because of the posisble feminization even though it would help greatly with my hair which it has. It was a slow process but gradualy they developed in to a B range.

brendasmith
09-17-2007, 01:25 AM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

prabha
09-17-2007, 01:32 AM
Hold your head up and live your life the way you want.:happy:

Rosaliy Lynne
09-17-2007, 01:44 PM
Welcome back
Some days the emotions are very strong and some not. :hugs:

Some days the emotions are a damned nuisance. Ah well.

Hi, just wanted to say hello to everyone again. I have been gone for quite a while. Been trying to get my mind straightened out, but have come to realize I will always be a girl at heart. Could get rid the cloths, but couldn't take off my breasts that I grew several years ago. They helped realize who I am and why I love them and why I let them come about in the first place. Brendasmith

I'm glad you are back and have things more or less together. Once the girl comes out, there is no putting her back. I've tried and failed every time. I did best when I said, hey world, here I am - get used to me cause I am here to stay!!

I love my breasts. They are safe, risk free, removable silicon 38D's. Proportionate to my body and one of the best things I ever got for myself. Of course, they being free didn't hurt me any.

Anyway - be yourself. That is THE best you can be.
(besides - everyone else is already taken)

Melinda G
09-17-2007, 08:27 PM
My doctor warned me about the posibility breasts and said most men would not take this medication because of the posisble feminization even though it would help greatly with my hair which it has.

Ummm, what other feminization does it cause? Does it make you impotent? That would take all the fun out of it.