PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing is Fun!!! Remember to have Fun!!! That is the order of the day

Lovely Rita
09-15-2007, 12:56 PM
Life is hard, situations and problems abound. I just wanted to leave you with a little reminder.

Wherever you are, however it goes, make fun.

We were drawn to crossdressing for the simple reason that it is FUN!!

We grow up and things can lose their luster, the level of excitement can dwindle.

Always remember if anything we are having FUN!! and it is worth all the other junk.

So, if you can have FUN today great.

IMO:thumbsup::love:

Dita_B
09-15-2007, 01:04 PM
I second that!!!

:love:Dita.

Amanda Shaft
09-15-2007, 01:06 PM
I can do fun! Now today, pink or baby blue?
Amanda x

Karren H
09-15-2007, 01:08 PM
And I'd like to add...... Life is also fun, no matter how your dressed!! It is for me!!

Karren

jessicacd43
09-15-2007, 01:09 PM
dressing is lots of fun
Jessica

Kaitlyn Michele
09-15-2007, 01:12 PM
Hi Rita!! nice!! :drink::drink::drink:

lol

Wenda
09-15-2007, 01:18 PM
You bet!! It's a gorgeous afternoon, and I am heading out to paint my front railing, step, etc. Not typical fun, but rewarding when done. It faces main street, so I will probably just wear my #5 forms under my work shirt. Fun! :drink: Should be about a 3 beer job. w.

Veronica 1
09-15-2007, 01:26 PM

Yes, Mistress. Your humble slave has already started having fun, went out shopping first thing this morning and got a new black velvet dress and an awesome purse. That, plus the look of the SA as I was in drab, kicked my day off right. For a topper, the daughter in law is coming over this afternoon and we are going bra shopping. :D

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/rainmaker69/Ronni/DSC00310.jpg
I had to brighten this up a bit in photoshop to get some detail in the dress and to be able to see the purse. Dress-$8, purse-$1. Wow, do I love thrift stores. LOL

Sally-Ann
09-15-2007, 01:28 PM
Fully agree with this sentiment! :) If it's not fun, you're probably doing it wrong. (Yes, I know that's a sweeping statement!)

Deborah Jane
09-15-2007, 01:29 PM
I,m going to start having fun as soon as i,ve written this:heehee:

CamillaCD
09-15-2007, 05:05 PM
I am having fun right now. Just seen a movie on my home cinema all dressed up (except wig and makeup). I've had fun earlier today too. I was in drab and bought a new greyish skirt and black thighs in one shop. Then I went to another shop, showed the SA the new skirt and said I was looking for a matching top.
"What size ?"
"For me"
I could almost see her brain do a mental switch, so she was undoubtely taken off guard. But she quickly gathered herself and was really helpful. So I got myself a new top too :happy:.

Phyliss
09-15-2007, 05:32 PM
Yes Miss Rita.
I had my "fun" yesterday. The only "not fun" part was the fact that I was on the far side of the mall when I noticed that my little toe on my right foot was becoming bothered by my shoe. (hadn't worn them for this long before.) Headed for my car and by the time I made it, I'd worked up a blister.
Small price to pay.

Robyn2006
09-15-2007, 06:21 PM
Tis true... I so often spend so much time and energy "earning" the time to be femme, taking care of so many things before I can finally lock myself away for the weekend and go into complete womanhood that sometimes I actually forget to take a step back and fully take in all that I've been able to accomplish. Heck! What's the deal there??? Thank you, Rita!!! Your posting caught me just right! Today it took so much work to shave, adorn, primp, and pamper myself into the woman I am now that I actually kind of forgot to fully appreciate who I've become. [I just took a long look in the mirror and forced myself to fully realized how far I've come!] Good lord, if it isn't about enjoying my complete femininity, what's the point??

Probably should print-out your post and tape it to my mirror! :belly:

Robyn

Toyah
09-15-2007, 06:38 PM
Life is hard, situations and problems abound. I just wanted to leave you with a little reminder.

Wherever you are, however it goes, make fun.

We were drawn to crossdressing for the simple reason that it is FUN!!

We grow up and things can lose their luster, the level of excitement can dwindle.

Always remember if anything we are having FUN!! and it is worth all the other junk.

Hell you read some here and its like a wake
I agree have fun :D

Veronica Fallon
09-15-2007, 08:52 PM
Your open, honest energy never fails to touch & inspire us Rita. Your shared joy makes it feel easy & natural to choose happiness. Your words are gifts to remind us tomorrow of what matters most in everyday. Thank you!! :hugs:

Happy Hugz,

Veronica

Billie1
09-15-2007, 09:12 PM
You're 100% correct!
Crossdressing is all about having fun, and enjoying life!
As a matter of fact, I'm having a great time right now!:jumping:

jannette
09-15-2007, 09:19 PM
I started dressing very young. It started as curiousity and then I found out that it was fun as well. It is still fun and I enjoy it because of that and how it makes me feel. :)

Samantha B L
09-15-2007, 09:41 PM
I can't think af anything more fun than crossdressing

Jocelyn Quivers
09-15-2007, 10:59 PM
Thanks Rita, I needed a reminder as of to why I enjoy doing this, despite all of the trouble it causes:happy:Jocelyn

Linda C
09-15-2007, 11:04 PM
:happy: :drink: :drink: :D :tongueout :thumbsup: I second that motion!

Lovely Rita
09-16-2007, 12:10 AM
Thank you for making my day even more fun.

It is friends like you that enhance the quality of my life and make it all so much more fun.

As a few so aptly put, fun is not limited to dressing, but boy is it FUN!!!

Some times I feel for those who have not experienced the joy of dressing, or at leaste experienced the same level of FUN it has provided me all my life.

Shoot, it is so much FUN that we will live dangerously and at risk just to participate in this FUN acitivity.

Only those who dress will ever understand.

Thanks for all the FUN! and uplifting replies:hugs::love:

susie evans
09-16-2007, 12:11 AM
i agree with rita and karren every thing in life schould be fun you get out of it what you put into it :hugs:

susie

My Lady Marsea
09-16-2007, 12:16 AM
Didn't someone sing a song called "Girls just want to have fun?" All I know is I'm a girl and I'm having fun LOL.

ArleneRaquel
09-16-2007, 12:29 AM
You bet your sweet buns I am. :love: & :hugs: Maureen Welch - Raquel & Beyonce Forever

Patty
09-16-2007, 12:50 AM
Dressing is alot of fun and so is life-the older I get the better it gets :love:

BarbaraTalbot
09-16-2007, 02:21 AM
oops. I just noticed it is 12:20 and I have been meaning to dress at least partially all day. I was so busy reading, posting, cooking, napping and reading and posting, about Cd-ing I didn't actually do any!

Good to have a reminder!

Darlene-VA
09-16-2007, 07:23 AM
I have been dressing for 30+ years now and everytime is fun

Stephanie Stephens
09-16-2007, 07:34 AM
Thanks Rita, once again your post are the best.

Skirt $20.00 new top on sale $8.00 having fun while crossdressed ...priceless

Stephanie

MsJanessa
09-16-2007, 09:03 AM
:dom:I always remember to have fun:dom: