PDA

View Full Version : if you had been homosexual?

ChantelleCD
09-15-2007, 08:38 PM
Hay sexy girls!

I hav'nt been online in ages sorry about that..

Tonight as I was dressing for the 1st time in ages (the new pic on my avatar is from tonight by the way, what u think?) the topic going through my mind was based around one simple question i kept on asking myself. Wouldnt my life be so much more straight forward if i was homosexual? Then things would be a hell of a lot more clear in my mind. For example if i still had these crossdressing tendances I would of, without a shadow of a doubt looked at changing my sex.

So anyway I know its brief because i have falsenails on (nightmare to type) :happy: the question is. Just imagine if any of you had been homosexual, do you think you may have lived your life differently to how you have? do you think u may have made any changes?

much love

chantelle X

nikki_t
09-15-2007, 08:46 PM
Hay sexy girls!

Tonight as I was dressing for the 1st time in ages (the new pic on my avatar is from tonight by the way, what u think?) the topic going through my mind was based around one simple question i kept on asking myself. Wouldnt my life be so much more straight forward if i was homersexual? Then things would be a hell of a lot more clear in my mind. For example if i still had these crossdressing tendances I would of, without a shadow of a doubt looked at changing my sex.

So anyway I know its brief because i have falsenails on (nightmare to type) :happy: the question is. Just imagine if any of you had been homersexual, do you think you may have lived your life differently to how you have? do you think u may have made any changes?

much love

chantelle X

Hi Chantelle, you look great in your picture! What part of Yorkshire you from? I was born near Leeds.

So, if I was homosexual, yes I guess I would definitely have lived my life differently. For starters, it was an early girlfriend I had at about 16 that got me into CDing. If I hadn't had girlfriends, I may not have "discovered" myself or, more accurately, I may not have had the opportunity to see how much of a thrill it was. :D

AmandaM
09-15-2007, 08:49 PM
Personally, I've never been attracted to Homer Simpson,

er, just kidding!

missattitude
09-15-2007, 08:51 PM
Well, I don't know if I would change the fact that I am gay. I have more easier time dealing with that now then I do with my crossdressing for whatever reason, so I don't know if I would have lived any different, but then again, I have not lived long, as I am only 23.

Miss Thangs

Linda-x
09-15-2007, 09:01 PM

er, just kidding!

haha. funny girl...But he is soooo hot!!

angelfire
09-15-2007, 09:34 PM
obviously, if 1, perhaps even small detail of your life changes, it will alter the way the rest of your life goes. So I would definitely have a different life if I were gay. I don't know how it would relate to my CDing, but I'm sure it would in some way.

BarbaraTalbot
09-15-2007, 09:47 PM
... as I think about it. Part of the problem with me consciously not exploring my often felt but seldom acted on urge to dress was an unfounded fear that the dressing itself might be some indication that I was gay.

Silly I now realize, but very real to me at the time. I made a conscious effort to de-feminize myself to ward of some of the teasing I got mostly based on my stature and frame. I went through a period of time where I did understand that my orientation was heterosexual, and wondered if my life would have been simpler if I was gay. Not (at least consciously) because of the urge to dress but because I thought in male mode I would have made a more attractive gay dude than a straight dude. This though,was based on maybe a flawed stereotype of gay guys being more androgynous looking in the late 80's and early 90's. These day my impression (again probably flawed stereotype) is that the gay community is hitting the weights and looking pretty macho.

So, no it wouldn't have been easier, since gay guys don't generally think high heels and short skirts are sexy. It would have been a lot of fun to hang out with drag performers though.

HEY!...Is there a Homer Sexual here? ~Moe Szyslac~

Oh, and to answer the question, I think your new avatar looks hot, (but not ina homersexual sort of way!)

joann426
09-15-2007, 10:09 PM
boy chantelle wow! you really look great as a cd i wood like to tell every one that i have been a cd for 10 years now and i love it like carring a purse and putting make up on to i live in st c ohio and loveing it there is nothing like a cd when u find your self that makes u happy do it !!!!!!!!!

KateSpade83
09-15-2007, 10:40 PM
I don't think there is such a term as homersexual...

I looked at my naked man self in the mirror and said to myself, -I'm not attracted to guys and this wouldn't turn me on! But even if I had the gayest tendencies, I would avoid gay sex or such because gay men make up the highest % of men with AIDS.

angelfire
09-15-2007, 10:45 PM
I don't think there is such a term as homersexual...

I looked at my naked man self in the mirror and said to myself, -I'm not attracted to guys and this wouldn't turn me on! But even if I had the gayest tendencies, I would avoid gay sex or such because gay men make up the highest % of men with AIDS.

Protection can stop the spread of aids though, so even if you were gay, using a condom could prevent it. And it is still possible to get it from a girl if you don't use protection as well. My advice either way is : Use protection, or both get tested before doing anything. Or both of the above.

PaulaJaneThomas
09-16-2007, 02:49 AM
I would avoid gay sex or such because gay men make up the highest % of men with AIDS.

I have associations with a local HIV charity who, obviously, have access to all the published medical statistics. In terms of new HIV cases over the last few years, there have been more in the hetrosexual population that the gay population so perhaps you should also refrain from hetrosexual intercourse.

Joy Carter
09-16-2007, 03:27 AM
Going by the analogy that CD means gay. NO!

er, just kidding!

DOH ! :heehee:

eleventhdr
09-16-2007, 04:29 AM
All i really do know is just that if and when i was able to chnage and become the female that i have alway's longed to be.

That I do think that i could still love members of my then new sex and this would include loving other girl's so i do guess that would make me gay in a real sense sense to love and to be with another girl would make you lesbain and so be it i do think that a lot of real gg's do feel this way oh i know i know i could still love a guy in order to have a baby that is to become pregant with a guy but if the girl was intersexed then i could be woth here just as well and maybe get pregant with another girl it is entirely possible.
I mean really think about it could you k\not fall in love with a mmeber of your owwn sex if you were female as a guy i am straight but as a girl no i would want ot be with both sexes this is just the way i do feel about it but frist off i must become a girl and then take ti from there oh well!?

Suzy Ann!

Jillm
09-16-2007, 07:56 AM
If I were gay I probably wouldn’t be a crossdresser. I don’t think I would like that.

Kate Simmons
09-16-2007, 07:57 AM

er, just kidding!Homey is my hero. Anybody who can live with a chick with big blue hair is okay in my book, not to mention the Duff beer :heehee:. Seriously though, to someone like myself, the orientation would make very little difference. The person and the way I care about them is the important thing. My deep feelings for a person has very little to do with the physical part. It took my expressing myself as Sal to realize that.:happy:

MJ
09-16-2007, 08:33 AM
love your avatar

if i were gay ... i can say that i would dress , again stereo typing if you wear a dress and makeup and a wig to look and act like a girl ....Then you must be gay !!! ...well i don't think being gay would ever help ...
That said i am a ts and i love girls so i guess i am gay in a way :confused: , hmm good question

MsJanessa
09-16-2007, 08:59 AM
well since I'm bisexual and equally attracted to both women and men(albeit in slightly different ways) I may have had some significant changes in My life---but I 'm sure I would still be a cd. BTW that is a stunning photo you have darling

Jamie001
09-16-2007, 12:18 PM
I have never been HomerSexual because I am not attracted to Homer Simpson. I guess that if you are attracted to Homer Simpson then you are Homer Sexual!! :rofl:

Sally-Ann
09-16-2007, 12:42 PM
Wouldnt my life be so much more straight forward if i was homosexual?

I think you're equating CD+gay = TG - I'm not at all convinced that's a valid equation, and therefore the question can't really be answer, being based on an invalid assumption.

Of course, I may be totally misunderstanding you! :)

Alice B
09-16-2007, 12:53 PM
I'm not. Never have been an never will be. But, in answer to your question without a doubt it would have changed my life as it would anyone else.:happy:

Chrissy8888
09-16-2007, 01:27 PM
Well if I were homosexual I am not sure if I would cross dress or not. I think homosexuality and cross dressing are 2 separate issues that often times meet in the middle. This is just my belief. I think that some TG people have relationships with members of the same sex (MSS) as a means of fulfilling the “female persona”. Others do it because they are gay or bi. That is why they meet at the middle. For me having been single for all of my life I have hit a point where I just want to be loved by somebody. I have never found a guy that I was remotely attracted to. I have found that I like women andeverything about them. So could I say I am lesbian (or the new found word here translesbian)? I am not sure about that either. Like I said I have hit a point where I just want to be loved and cared for by somebody/anybody. Like a lot of you have said I to have the fantasy of being with a guy sexually while dressed. Yep I have experimented once. I was in drab at the time. It was awkward and I really didn’t get into it. However I did not dismiss the feelings as something I was not into. Instead I took the approach as that was not the right situation for me. I have kept an open mind about the whole matter. If I were to meet a guy at this point and fall in love I would still dress. It is not a matter of a sexual thing for me (although it would be a component I am sure) but a part of me. So I guess after all of this rambling and being wishy washy, what I am trying to say is that for me if I were/am homo or bi sexual it is a part of me and the equation.

occdresser
09-16-2007, 05:44 PM
I have never been HomerSexual because I am not attracted to Homer Simpson. I guess that if you are attracted to Homer Simpson then you are Homer Sexual!! :rofl:

All I can say is:laughing::laughing::lol2:

Ruth
09-16-2007, 05:53 PM
I'm a heterosexual man and I am fairly sure my CDing is driven by my heterosexual nature, so if I were homosexual I don't think I would be CDing. I don't know though and to be honest I never wondered about it before.

Rosaliy Lynne
09-17-2007, 02:25 PM
Hay sexy girls!

Tonight as I was dressing for the 1st time in ages (the new pic on my avatar is from tonight by the way, what u think?) the topic going through my mind was based around one simple question i kept on asking myself. Wouldnt my life be so much more straight forward if i was homosexual? Then things would be a hell of a lot more clear in my mind. For example if i still had these crossdressing tendances I would of, without a shadow of a doubt looked at changing my sex.

So anyway I know its brief because i have falsenails on (nightmare to type) :happy: the question is. Just imagine if any of you had been homosexual, do you think you may have lived your life differently to how you have? do you think u may have made any changes?

much love

chantelle X

And I don't think that being gay would make life easier in any respect. More likely it would add more complications.

By the way - YOU look great!!!

er, just kidding!

That makes two of us!!

Protection can stop the spread of aids though, so even if you were gay, using a condom could prevent it. And it is still possible to get it from a girl if you don't use protection as well. My advice either way is : Use protection, or both get tested before doing anything. Or both of the above.

The statistics in that regard are troubling and I think it is part fueled by so callled straight men wanting to have sex with CD/TV girls. These men then go home to wives/gf's/ so's and, if they picked up something - aids or what have you - pass it on. Like hello out there - are they all dreaming???

Protection and testing are the way to go in the current millenium and on. BE RESPONSIBLE! It is NOT his or her fault that you got some disease. It is YOUR OWN fault for not protecting yourself from everyone's stupidity - including your own. If you are going to be sexually active, especially these days, be responsible enough to protect yourself and your partner and insist that he/she do the same.
*stepping down from soapbox now*

Rachaelb64
09-17-2007, 02:51 PM
I think being gay would only really help others to accept your own cding, as in - a man dressing as a woman must be gay!

But being gay I doubt I would be a cder, be then come to think of I it I would probably be a terrible gay, I have enough trouble coping being striaght :laughing:

Now if I had been born female life would be alot different :rofl:

:fairy1:

Chantelle CD
09-17-2007, 03:18 PM
If i was gay, i would most likely be a drag queen, would not do the surgery, just go out in drag now and then, and live a happy gay life.

Fab Karen
09-17-2007, 06:30 PM
But even if I had the gayest tendencies, I would avoid gay sex or such because gay men make up the highest % of men with AIDS.

Besides the fact as mentioned that more heterosexuals in this country ( & the vast majority of hetero's in Africa ) have HIV, gay sex does not CAUSE it ( it's a means of transmission, just as unprotected hetero intercourse is ).

Lisa Rose
09-17-2007, 06:56 PM

much love

chantelle X

That's an interesting 'Q', Chantelle but let me ask you this question, If you had been born female, which of all your male friends would you have liked to 'be with'? I can think of many that I could have taken to my bed should I have been born a girl.

KateSpade83
09-17-2007, 10:10 PM
They label Cds as gay anyway. I wouldn't trust a condom to protect me from someone who unknowingly has AIDS. It takes 8 to 12 weeks for AIDS to be detectable once infected, and up to 8 years for symptoms to appear.

If I was really gay for men I'd resist it and just satisfy myself with a sex toy...

Hey Chantelle - you look like Paris Hilton!

MarinaTwelve200
09-18-2007, 05:11 PM
Had I been a homosexual, I likely would NOT CD. I think that a big part of CDing is the hetrosexual element---a sexual attraction to women and the things associated with women.

Of course, there are SOME homosexuals who DO CD--- I can only guess that in THEIR case, they may CD for DIFFERENT root reasons than hetro males do. Otherwise it wouldnt make much sense. (IMHO)

Of course a TS is usually, technically a homosexual too, with respect to biosex, but I am refering to the more "typical" HS who differes from hetro men only in respect to sexuality.

RobertaFermina
09-18-2007, 05:47 PM
Gay and CD ? hmmm....
I don't think that's as easy as it may seem to some.
In Gay Bars....plenty of Gay men just look past me. They are looking for Men dressed (from twink to bear) as men.
I figure this would be just as lonely as being a CD in search of a sympathetic GG.

So...no...no difference really.

Not that I care all too much. Love CDing much too much to let a lack of sex or female companionship get in the way.

:rose: Self-Satisfied ? :rose:

Jazzmine
09-18-2007, 06:00 PM
That's an interesting question
Bi or homosexual men appear to me to be either effeminate or macho and sometimes a bit of both. But sexually they are driven by everything male. Gays often talk amongst themselves as if the other were a female. So it is quite common for gay men to embrace female traits.

But whether they feel driven to express themselves enfemme as a hetero CD male does well, hmmmmn ... I guess you'd have to ask them.

As a hetero male CD I love everything feminine. So I am quite different from a gay male who loves everything masculine even if they are a "soft touch" themselves.

To answer your question ... Being a gay male would have changed my life from day one and I say this from personal experience. My best friend at high school announced he was gay when he was 22 years old. It totally shocked and rocked me. We came from very similar backgrounds and held similar views on many subjects, but his life as a gay male was becoming radically different from my heterosexual married life!

Sadly my friend died in his early 30s from AIDS (in the early 1990s) so I cannot compare our lives today but I do know from my conversations with him that we sought totally different things in our lives regarding gender and sexuality. He had a crush on me that I simply could not return - I just didn't get it!

Outside of that, I think he enjoyed greater freedom to express himself once he was "out" than many hetero men do. Once he had unbuckled the secrecy shrouds he went on to do his best work (he was an architect) and was considered highly creative in his field (commercial office blocks). He was able to combine many "feminine" ideas into his buildings (colours, designs, layout aesthetics) others dared not even approach. It wasn't that he wanted them to satisfy his feminine needs - he just saw them as logical and "must haves".

So on balance, I think hetero CD men are wired quite differently from gay men and you cannot compare the two. We are still male and human but we are different beasts!

Hugs Jazzmine

Chloe Jean
09-18-2007, 06:20 PM
Chantelle you look lovely. I never considered myself gay - i like women but i also like their clothes and makeup. I think gays are are a little more accepted then TGs today.
Amelia

Peggy55
09-21-2007, 09:38 PM
Yes things would have been different for sure.....I'd be a lesbian!

BTW Chantelle UR Hot Stuff Girl!

Kathrynn
09-22-2007, 01:19 AM
Girls.... Why not ask a gay (crossdresser) transgendered girl.
I have been gay for 40 years, and of those 40 years i have been wearing womens clothing daily. It seems by reading most of your posts, that you have been gay bashing, and i don't quite understand why. Do you think it is easier being gay and being transgendered, NOT AT ALL. And it seems that a large number of crossdressers that post in this forum have not ventured out of their house dressed to see what it is like out in the real world.
I AM GAY AND PROUD AND I WEAR WOMENS CLOTHING 24/7 AND I WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING.
Kathrynn

Colleentg
09-22-2007, 02:21 AM
To answer your question, I probably would not be a CD if I were gay from the beginning.
To ad to this point, I had an experience once that made me think about this. A few years ago, I went to a gay bar one night when it was nearly empty (during the week), but I wasn't dressed. A very attractive guy was at the bar too, about three stools down. We started conversation and soon he asked me if I was the type that enjoyed wearing panties and stuff. I said yes, then he said, "sorry, you're not my type"!

Vicky_Scot
09-22-2007, 10:34 AM
"imagine if any of you had been homosexual, do you think you may have lived your life differently to how you have?"

No one can answer that question unless they are homosexual.

Its like asking a homosexual if they had been born heterosexual would you still be attracted to the same sex.

N/A

Stephenie S
09-22-2007, 05:55 PM
Girls, girls girls.

There is NO conection between crossdressing and homosexuality. Crossdressers are not gay, and gays are not crossdressers. Nor is there any relationship between transexuals and homosexuality.

Some crossdressers are gay, and some gays are crossdressers, but there is absolutely NO relationship between the two.

And to set the record straight for you, the fastest growing segment of the AIDS population is heterosexual women.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Toyah
09-22-2007, 06:39 PM
Oh come on what if I had been black , Jewish , Scottish , a woman , a panda , a paedophile, honestly whats the point of asking such a thing ????

trannie T
09-23-2007, 03:18 AM
If I were homosexual I probably would not have had as many girlfriends but might have had a better sense of fashion.

Jezebel
09-23-2007, 03:28 AM
OK, first off, your picture is freakin sexy!
Weeellll if I was gay then I wouldn't be with a CD I don't think,
because I would have stuck girlies.
This kind of poses a question I've been wondering about, what's the difference between Drag Queen and CD?

Chelseaswpa
09-23-2007, 10:43 AM
I too am gay- well a TG lesbian? I like other girls pretty much exclusively as I find most men are jerks:eek: I certainly tried my damndest to be straight, but just doesn't work for me. There is another thread here about being gay as well. I still find it strange that so many girls on here proclaim to be hetero - don't get all bent out of shape girls, this site is different than some of the others I am on:hugs: I mean alot of CD/TG's I chat with are certainly interested in meeting for things other than dressing It just seems like some girls , say things here and other sites, but in one on one conversations seem to have have different feelings? Just asking:p

Angie G
09-23-2007, 11:19 AM
Well I've had a wife for 39 years 2 kids and 7 grandkid I don;t think that would have happend hun :hugs:
Angie

Melissa Pink
09-23-2007, 11:38 AM
To answer your question, I probably would not be a CD if I were gay from the beginning.
To ad to this point, I had an experience once that made me think about this. A few years ago, I went to a gay bar one night when it was nearly empty (during the week), but I wasn't dressed. A very attractive guy was at the bar too, about three stools down. We started conversation and soon he asked me if I was the type that enjoyed wearing panties and stuff. I said yes, then he said, "sorry, you're not my type"!

Coleentg,
I had to giggle at your post as I have had similar encounters with macho and not so macho gay men. When I was "all guy" and actively bisexual I frequented gay clubs and had no shortage of suitors interested in taking me home. It was a crazy period for me and thankfully I survived it no worse for the wear. It was actually a gg and a transgender that encouraged me to explore my feminine side and ultimately go out as Melissa on days other than Mardi Gras and Halloween. :heehee: Since Melissa has become the dominant part of my persona, I have encountered some of my gay friends that are clearly repelled by my femininity. On a positive note, I have also noticed that I am no where near as permiscuous as my "all male" former self. I think the latter has a lot to do with my improved self esteem and self image. I still like to go to gay clubs to dance, but they aren't the focus of my social life.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
09-23-2007, 01:06 PM
I love women, I wouldn't want to be with a man, it just isn't an attractive or appealing thought. Definitley not gay, but at the same time I like feminine looks, I like womens clothes and the fact that they have so many choices with clothing. I just like wearing the clothes, how they fit. Part of me would like to be a women. By the way you look great as a woman. Kimberly

ChantelleCD
09-23-2007, 03:00 PM
I AM GAY AND PROUD AND I WEAR WOMENS CLOTHING 24/7 AND I WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING.
Kathrynn

A MEN!!! :drink:

Thanks for everyones comments. :happy: All I was doing was making a little point, clearly Im not daft enough to believe that sexuality and gender are both the same thing, of course not! Also being homersexual I imagine would make things even more complex. Saying that no doubt my life would of ended up totaly different as it is today. The reason for my point was simple, if I was gay than I would of identifed myself closer to a woman. My gender and sexual orientation both pointing in the same direction. It may or may not of made things clearer, Specialy growing up and not understanding what the hell was going off in my head.

Chelseaswpa
09-24-2007, 04:57 AM
A MEN!!! :drink:

Thanks for everyones comments. :happy: All I was doing was making a little point, clearly Im not daft enough to believe that sexuality and gender are both the same thing, of course not! Also being homersexual I imagine would make things even more complex. Saying that no doubt my life would of ended up totaly different as it is today. The reason for my point was simple, if I was gay than I would of identifed myself closer to a woman. My gender and sexual orientation both pointing in the same direction. It may or may not of made things clearer, Specialy growing up and not understanding what the hell was going off in my head.

EXACTLY CHANTELLE:hugs: I have had those feelings my whole life,and was never sure what they really meant! I found this site and a few others and suddenly realized what my issue was:heehee:
Seriously I fought every homosexual urge I could - but could never break through the cloud that was always there when in a relationship with a gg. OMG you just created a an epiphany for me darling, thanks I needed that sweetheart:love: