PDA

View Full Version : my cousin?

Wenda
09-16-2007, 05:59 PM
I was at a family celebration a couple of weeks ago, and stayed over at a male cousin's place. He is twice-divorced, no kids, excellent job. He is 4 years younger than me, and until I was large enough to operate machinery (age 13), we spent a lot of time together. Not quite a little brother character, but close.
Anyway, we partied, celebrated and then visited late into the night, maybe 2 am. He put me up in a very well-furnished guest room. Unexpectedly, he was up and about before I was the next morning. (After a certain age, you can't sleep in even if you try!!)

When I got mobile, I went to his living room and sat in a nice chair. The CD player menu was showing on tv, "Crossdresser Robbers." He casually came in and switched to the weather channel.

We went for breakfast and I drove home, two hours. Time to think. The night before, his older sister (who could be the person in my avatar), (but isn't), was giving him grief over his 'girly' moccasins, a nice soft little black pair with intricate beading. His eyebrows are razor thin. He has no chest hair..... hmmm ...

I thought about sending him the pic of my avatar, and asking if he knew this woman, and see what he said. Thoughts? w.

Dita_B
09-16-2007, 08:04 PM
You have seen and noticed what you have seen and noticed... Just leave it at that...and forget about it...

:love:Dita.

Twyla
09-16-2007, 09:54 PM
My opinion... don't share your "passion" with men... most likely you will run into realy unpleasant situations... beeing outed... ridiculized... don't do it.

arani5879
09-16-2007, 10:29 PM
If you want to tell him then you should. If you flat out ask him about it and he is he might deny it to save face. So far everyone I have told is totally cool with my dressing I haven't told everyone but I have told quite a few men and women gay and straight and I live in utah of all places. I think as long as they are among the younger generations and not totally close minded then you will be fine in general. Its up to you what you do with your observations though.

Wenda
09-17-2007, 07:08 AM
Good thoughts. thanks:love:

SANDRA MICHELLE
09-17-2007, 10:13 AM
Those are things that Jeff Foxworty would say "you must be a crossdresser if you"..... He is probably a crossdresser and if you want a dressing partner you should drop the hint, otherwise let it be.

Wenda
09-17-2007, 11:09 PM
The Jeff Foxworthy reference is more relevant than you night expect. At one point in the evening, I did the Jeff thing, " If you go to your cousin's 70th birthday and there are more dogs than people.... then you might be..." Too frickin' true. Later:
"If your go to your cousin's 70th birthday party, and the most serious topic of conversation is the Gun Registry, then .... you might be ..."
Even rednecks dress. w.

uknowhoo
09-19-2007, 07:00 AM
Wenda, I belive I would approach him if I were you. I wouldn't just walk up to him next time and say "Hi Frannk! Say, are you a CD too?" You know him well enough, and I'm sure you can come up with a tactful, slightly indirect way of broaching the subject. Given his CD CD, moccasins and eyebrows, it's a fair bet he's either a CD (or metro) or at least would be open and understanding. Sounds like too good an opportunity to pass up. Life's short. Carpe diem!! Good luck, sweetie. xoxo Tammi

Sarah Rabbit
09-19-2007, 07:20 AM
She's probably on the Forum and writing "I was at a family celebration a couple of weeks ago,I had 'Cross dresser Robbers' from the night before on, when my inquisitive cousin spotted it. I quickly changed to the weather channel. We went to breakfast and we drove home together. Do you think he suspects?"

Now wouldn't that be irony?:p.

Sarah R. :bunny:

Wendy me
09-19-2007, 07:29 AM
you might say something to him ... but in doing so if your wrong you might be big time outing your self .... are you ready for that????..........

Eugenie
09-19-2007, 07:38 AM
IWhen I got mobile, I went to his living room and sat in a nice chair. The CD player menu was showing on tv, "Crossdresser Robbers." He casually came in and switched to the weather channel.

May be he was giving you some hints. He may have had some suspicions about you on his side too... We tend to behave less macho than other males...

Try to give him some ore hints about yourself... An play it by ear...

:2c:
Eugenie

Kristen Marie
09-19-2007, 04:18 PM
Sometimes these little hints take a while to register. I'm not sure what I would have done in that situation, but I think on the next visit or encounter I would compliment him on his nails, or eyebrows, or outfit or something. Be genuine in voicing your praise, but not over the top.

Gauge his response and go from there.