PDA

View Full Version : Comeing out!

Kiera20mi
09-17-2007, 02:53 AM
So I am going out sometime soon here, but i dont have quite a cute enough wig lol, so i have to wait. I kind of looks like a mullet o.O
I am going out as a naughty nurse to several of my friends holloween parties and they think it rocks! so i am so excited, i also came out of the closet, i was bi-sexual for a long time and as some of you know i broke up with my girl-friend. I spent alot of time thinking and it occured to me that in my heart and soul i cant justify being with a woman when being one myself is what i truly desire, I just thought i would update from my sad depressing post a little while back

My Lady Marsea
09-17-2007, 03:03 AM
Kiera, you go girl. Just come out and never look back. I'm now in the big D with wife # 3 and am now out and dressed everyday and tossed all my drab clothing out of the closet. You hit it right on the head, why be with a women (unles shes totaly in your court) when you can be your own? My new life after I'm outta here hopefully includes another T-Girl to run with or a total accepting GG to "girlfriend" around with. The lonely factor can be sort of sad but I'm optimistic for the future as you should be. Remember, Girls just want to have fun LOL.