PDA

View Full Version : Talk about a blond moment !!!

Emily Ann Brown
09-17-2007, 07:34 AM
Went to a drag show Saturday night with some sisters. I am getting dressed at a friend's (about 2 hours away from home) and go to put my blond wig on and OMGOSH!!!!!! Forgot to pack it in the big travel bag. Talk about panic city. So I ended up with artificial intelligence....a borrowed auburn one. I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached probably.

Yeah, the drag show was awesome and we had a great time chatting with old friends and making several new ones.

Emily Ann

Veronica Fallon
09-17-2007, 08:16 AM
Forgot your wig??? :shocked:

What a DRAG!! :laughing::rofl::silly::tongueout

From one blond to another- I'm glad it worked out Emily, & you look nice in auburn!

Ditzy Hugz,

Veronica

Rosaliy Lynne
09-17-2007, 12:11 PM
artificial intelligence really means. A blonde in a brunette wig.

Awrite. (ps: I was born blonde but I can't say I ever had more fun. Worse, blonde is my worst femme look. I do better in Auburn and Auburn/Brown shades.)

Kate Simmons
09-17-2007, 12:15 PM
You know the old saying Em "Better red than dead". I'm glad you had a good time regardless. I decided to be auburn today myself, so don't feel bad.;):happy:

BarbaraTalbot
09-17-2007, 12:22 PM
too funny....

My first couple of days reading on here before I ever got around to posting, I found this forum cracked me up all the time..

I remarked at the time that this was the funniest bunch of humans I had run accross. I had belonged to other non-CD forums before and they have their moments, but I was amazed at how often I did the LOL literally. (normally I loathe that acronym and its overuse)

Dee's response? "Well, I suspect if you're gonna be a dude in a dress, you have got to have a sense of humor about it!" :p

Deborah Jane
09-17-2007, 12:28 PM
My life consists of "blond moments" [i,m naturally blond]. You get used to it!!:heehee:

Di
09-17-2007, 12:38 PM
From one blonde to another:itsok: Love the new avator...if thats the wig you borrowed.......I like it alot:D

Karren H
09-17-2007, 12:41 PM
Hahaha.... Now you know why I sent it to you!! Hehe. Kept forgetting everything but now that its gone my minds like a steel...... Ahhhhhh. Steeeeeeeelllll.... Something or other!! :D

Want me to send you a brunett one?? :D

Karren

kassandra richard
09-17-2007, 02:11 PM
Karren, that's sieve. "My mind is like a steel sieve." Except mine is more like teflon sieve :)

Emily Ann Brown
09-17-2007, 02:23 PM
Sweet darling child....it's STEEL TRAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Karren of course I want you to send me a brunette wig.....and an auburn one......make them human hair please. And toss in a digital camera...my old one is...well, OLD. I need a new one to make me look better !

Emily Ann

ArleneRaquel
09-17-2007, 02:27 PM
I say " Don't Leave Home Without It ". :2c: :love: & :hugs: Maureen Welch - Red Heads Have More Fun :happy:

kassandra richard
09-17-2007, 02:35 PM

Now Emily, of course it's a trap. And I got caught in it too :) I was just commenting on the propensity of Karren and me to ... oh look, there's a sale on at Sears. Damn, now what was I commenting on? ;)

BTW, the wig looks good, but as a blonde you are definitely da bomb.

Kassandra

ArleneRaquel
09-17-2007, 02:38 PM
BTW, the wig looks good, but as a blonde you are definitely da bomb.

Kassandra[/QUOTE]

I agree. :2c: :love: & :hugs: Maureen Welch - :drink: Chardonay & Be Well

Karren H
09-17-2007, 02:56 PM

And Karren of course I want you to send me a brunette wig.....and an auburn one......make them human hair please. And toss in a digital camera...my old one is...well, OLD. I need a new one to make me look better !

Emily Ann

Sorry only one of anything per customer!! :D. Funny too my son asked where that old camera went!! Lol. Ahhhhhh beats me?? Hehe.

And if you want to look better... Set the resolution to the lowest possible setting!! That's what I do!! If I set mine to 5 megapixles I'd lookf like a guy in a dress but at .2 I look a lot like Sophia Loren.. From a distance.. Say NY to Rome!! :D

Karren

Chantelle CD
09-17-2007, 03:14 PM
Emily....I like that color on you, i think it looks nice!

gennee
09-17-2007, 04:30 PM
You had a good time, Em, so the evening was a resounding success!

Gennee

:happy:

Amy Lynn3
09-17-2007, 06:50 PM
Emily, I think you are da bomb in the blond wig too. I'm glad we are near, just in case I need to borrow a wig, because I have blond moments.....or senior moments.....I can't remember which now.
Amy

ArleneRaquel
09-18-2007, 01:39 AM
Tonight I had a date and I was a " Blond Bespectacled Beyonce " and a wonderful time I had. I hope my date was satisfied. :love: & :hugs: Maureen Beyonce Welch - Afro - Irish Sex Goddess

Emily Ann Brown
09-18-2007, 07:48 AM
Well Amy...where were you anyhow....didn't see you at the drag show.

Emily Ann

Amy Lynn3
09-18-2007, 10:44 AM
Well, Emily, life has really gotten in my way for the last month or so. It sucks when I can't do what I want to do. Life has a habit of doing that and I'm........SORRY !!!!!!!
Amy

JoAnnDallas
09-18-2007, 12:31 PM
artificial intelligence....yep that about says it all......for a blonde.....:laughing:

Mollyanne
09-18-2007, 12:37 PM
Hahaha.... Now you know why I sent it to you!! Hehe. Kept forgetting everything but now that its gone my minds like a steel...... Ahhhhhh. Steeeeeeeelllll.... Something or other!! :D

Want me to send you a brunett one?? :D

Karren

Karen, "steel trap", "steel trap"

:love: Mollyanne