PDA

View Full Version : Facebook or Myspace

maryjanecapri
09-17-2007, 09:05 AM
I was just curious...anyone else have myspace or face book pages here? And if so, do you make the public aware of your crossdressing? I thought I'd share my pages with everyone so they could add me as a friend and maybe continue the growth and community - building the dream.

my myspace page (http://www.myspace.com/maryjanecapri)
my facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=558073121) (this one is new)

just thought i'd share.

Ashly
09-17-2007, 09:22 AM
I like Multiply.com better

maryjanecapri
09-17-2007, 09:28 AM
I like Multiply.com better
never tried that. i'll give it a whirl! thanks for the suggestion.

nikki_t
09-17-2007, 09:34 AM
I was just curious...anyone else have myspace or face book pages here? And if so, do you make the public aware of your crossdressing? I thought I'd share my pages with everyone so they could add me as a friend and maybe continue the growth and community - building the dream.

my myspace page (http://www.myspace.com/maryjanecapri)
my facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=558073121) (this one is new)

just thought i'd share.

I'm hoping to get my myspace page up and running either today or tomorrow - then I can add you as a friend. :happy:

There's also another CD specific site that looks like a myspace spin off called xdresser.net - does anybody know if this site can exchange friends with myspace users and vice versa or are they mutually exclusive?

nikki_t
09-17-2007, 10:42 AM
I do plan to build a MySpace page sometime, but there is one set up almost identical to it, but specifically for us!!
It's called "xDresser.net", & there doesn't seem to be a lot of activity there yet, but I see more members every day & I imagine it will be an awesome site as more of us find it & join.

...I haven't gotten far with it yet, but plan to add more images & write some blogs about my crossdressing soon. I've got a picture gallery there too, butcha gotta be a member to see them. Come join me ladies & show your creativity. I need someone to play with in the comments section!

Hugz,

Veronica

Hi Veronica, can you have friends from myspace and vice versa with that site or do they have to be exclusive to xdresser? Just wondering if I need to have a page on both these sites.

Nikki

Veronica Fallon
09-17-2007, 10:49 AM
Hi Veronica, can you have friends from myspace and vice versa with that site or do they have to be exclusive to xdresser? Just wondering if I need to have a page on both these sites.

Nikki

Hi Nikki,

No, they are not interconnected, each site functions independently of the other. So you could have the same friends only if they are members at both sites.

BTW... luv your name- it was my 2nd choice even! Gorgeous legs too girl!! Hope to see you at "xDresser"!! :D

Hugz,

Veronica

maryjanecapri
09-17-2007, 10:55 AM
my new xdresser.net profile (http://www.xdresser.net/Mary%20Jane%20Capri).

thanks for the suggestion.

Christen3042
09-17-2007, 11:39 AM
I do plan to build a MySpace page sometime, but there is one set up almost identical to it, but specifically for us!!
It's called "xDresser.net", & there doesn't seem to be a lot of activity there yet, but I see more members every day & I imagine it will be an awesome site as more of us find it & join.
...I haven't gotten far with it yet, but plan to add more images & write some blogs about my crossdressing soon. I've got a picture gallery there too, butcha gotta be a member to see them. Come join me ladies & show your creativity. I need someone to play with in the comments section!
Hugz,
VeronicaHey Veronica, thanks for the info. I just joined xdresser.net and put up some basic information. I'll add more later.
Chris

Sally-Ann
09-17-2007, 12:24 PM
I was just curious...anyone else have myspace or face book pages here?

Prefer LiveJournal myself.

Karren H
09-17-2007, 12:49 PM
I standardized on Yahoo products (360, mail, IM, and flickr) for two reasons... One it's standardized (engineer thingy :)) and two, my kids are on myspace and facebook so I'd rather stay away from where they go....

And when I comes right down to it, its just a place to park your photos, blog, and friends list.. I keep smacking up aginst the 300 friend limit and have to purge ones that don't quite meet my strict "Karrens friends" requirements!! Lol. Hell I probably don't meet my requirements.. Hehe

Karren

angelfire
09-17-2007, 03:35 PM
I have a facebook which I check several times daily. It is useful to organize events and plan stuff, and get in touch with people I haven't seen in years. Met up with a friend I hadn't talked to in like 8 years.

I have a myspace, which I check once every couple weeks. Its kinda lame, and the setup is rather clunky now. I'm too addicted to facebook to care about myspace.

I have a live journal, which I haven't touched basically since I got facebook. Also have a xanga, which I haven't used in even longer.

nikki_t
09-17-2007, 03:39 PM
Hi Nikki,

No, they are not interconnected, each site functions independently of the other. So you could have the same friends only if they are members at both sites.

BTW... luv your name- it was my 2nd choice even! Gorgeous legs too girl!! Hope to see you at "xDresser"!! :D

Hugz,

Veronica

Thanks!! :heehee: Just got a load more new pics - need to stick them somewhere LOL. I guess I'll have a page on both myspace and xdresser and see how it goes. I'm not up to scratch on all these networking sites - may have to get my S.O. to help me.

Nikki

nikki_t
09-17-2007, 04:43 PM
Well I just sent out friend invites (I think) on xdresser to those on this thread who have it (Veronica, Mary Jane and Christen). I'm struggling to figure it all out though. :eek:

KellyCD
09-18-2007, 08:38 AM
I have a myspace page.

www.myspace.com/kellyx5404

I'm on it pretty much everyday. Never tried facebook but I think I'm about too. I looked at the xdresser thing but something looks phishy about it. It looks too much like myspace, like copyright infringment type too much. Also if a site like that doesn't show the company or copyright info at the botton of the page then I think it's a fake or a scam.

I'll stick to myspace, but I might give facebook a try.

nikki_t
09-18-2007, 08:45 AM
Hi Kelly, thanks for the info - just sent you an add request. Looks like they have copyright info on xdresser. I'm thinking the site is a spin-off of myspace or in some way affiliated.

Nikki