PDA

View Full Version : Coming Out?

Ruby M
03-24-2005, 11:31 PM
well I finally have the courage to come out that is in the picture posting world. Do u think I can pass ? Believe me I have been very frightened to do this

Am I ok?

Fallen Angel
03-24-2005, 11:34 PM
hi. pics look good and you off to a good start before you know it you"l be stepping out as well xx

Tristen Cox
03-25-2005, 12:14 AM
Nice:) No#2 is definitly going out time ;)

Sherlyn
03-25-2005, 12:56 AM
i agree with tristen #2 ...is my choice... Ruby your pics are very good.. keep em comin

nicki loveless
03-25-2005, 01:32 AM
Congrats, Im new here too. And you look great darling. #2 is good.

Dian
03-25-2005, 01:45 AM
Ruby, I love dress #1. Just wish I could see a bit more of it. You look great in that black mini! I'm jealous :)

Tonia
03-25-2005, 06:16 AM
Ruby go with # 2......you look great:D

Wendy me
03-25-2005, 06:44 AM
ok if your like the bride go with #1...........if not then go with #2 ...............

Sharon
03-25-2005, 09:14 AM
You look terrific Ruby! I agree with the other girls in selecting the second picture, especially if you intend to go out.
Well done. :)

ChristineRenee
03-25-2005, 09:34 AM
Your pics look good Ruby. Hey...it takes a whole lotta courage just to take them and post them...even on a site like this one. Want it straight? Not many of us can really pass babe...myself included....otherwise we'd ALL be out there. I would focus less on passing and more on bringing that femininity from the inside out. It is how you feel about yourself that is the key. If you are self-conscious and uncomfortable with your overall appearance and demeanor, then no amount of cosmetics or external illusion is gonna cover that up anyway. Embrace your femininity and enjoy just being who you are whether you go out or not. The best way to be in my opinion.

Love,
Chrissie:)

ToniB
03-25-2005, 04:29 PM
Ruby,
Before I read the other posts, my answer was (and still is) pic1 no, pic2 yes, but get some feminine specs. Chrissie's right too, just do it. Get look#2, wear "normal" clothes for a woman your age (leave the sexy images for closet or photo time, but then share the photos with us, we LOVE 'em!) then go out confidently and no one will give you a second look. JFDI, as they say!

Good luck,
ToniB

Trinity_cat
03-25-2005, 06:12 PM
well I finally have the courage to come out that is in the picture posting world. Do u think I can pass ? Believe me I have been very frightened to do this

Am I ok?
Hey Ruby, what on earth are you frightened about?

Those pics are terrific.

Holly
03-25-2005, 08:16 PM
Ruby,

Congratulations on taking a positive step by posting your pics. Number two is quite nice, hon. But Chrissy is right... take care of the inside! As you become more comfortable with who you are, it radiates from the inside out! But even now, you have nothing to be ashamed about. ENJOY!