PDA

View Full Version : Fem Clothing in Male Mode

Xandra
09-17-2007, 04:33 PM
Curious: How many of you that have never been out dressed (that’d be me) wear/have worn an outer item of feminine clothing as a part of your daily attire?

Evenings and weekends I occasionally wear a snug-fitting black v-neck t-shirt from the women’s section at Target (it adds immeasurably to that “feel good” factor). Apart from the fact that the neck is cut a little lower, and the sleeves perhaps a little shorter, there is very little to give it away as a ”woman’s” t-shirt.

Only on one occasion did a friend question why I wore something so snug fitting. Smiling, I replied that it was to show off the effects of going to the gym.:heehee:

Alex

kerrianna
09-17-2007, 04:45 PM
I do it fairly often now, which is a little bit pushing it in my small community because people do notice that I'm not wearing my usual boring black and grey :p.

Last week I took the dog out while wearing my purple with a pink stripe down the side women's sweat pants and a baby blue top with sparklies on it, and a pretty necklace, and our macho neighbour did his usual wave and then a bit of a :straightface: stare.

I do tend to try to keep it to stuff that isn't obvious, although anyone standing talking to you is going to notice, even if they're not sure what it is they are noticing.

I just wish it was something I didn't even have to think about and felt free to wear what I wanted. I know I AM free to wear what I want, but I have to consider if I can handle the stress of comments and stares. I'm way too shy for that, esp in a small community. So I'm doing it a little bit at a time. Breaking people in so to speak. Maybe breaking myself in when I think about it.

:happy:

Lisa Rose
09-17-2007, 06:43 PM
Do it all of the time. I have very few men's wear items left but never to the 'passing' thing.

One of my favorite things to do is to put on a long loose fiting dress. Tie a belt/sash at the waist and then pull the dress up to make it look like a tunic. I've had many complements for my attire.

My favorite comment comes from women, "I wish I could get into your closet. You have wonderful taste." Of course my favorite comeback is, "I'm always flattered when some one says they would like to get into my closet, but at the same time I get dejected because they never say they'd like to get into my drawers. I have some wonderful stuff in my drawers as well." The laughs don't stop.

DonnaT
09-17-2007, 06:54 PM
I've worn various fem tops.

And I've worn skirts.

And sometimes a combination of the two.

Lisa-like
09-17-2007, 10:27 PM
I'm really determined to find feminine clothing I can wear out without worrying about being noticed. It all started at home as I really felt it depressing to dress in something nice only to have to fear the ring of the door bell (the run to the back room is not only annoying but really underlined the lack of freedom to express myself). I have nice stretch jeans (there's no spandex in men's jeans), and trouser socks. And there are often nice tees or even sweaters that will work. I often times count the number of things I'm wearing as I head out the door to work or to shop (it's a heavenly feeling to be wearing panties, a camisole, woman's socks and jeans, with a stretchy tee).

I think I will probably never go out of the house in a dress, but this way I can feel really happy. Thanks for bringing this up.

Rachel Morley
09-18-2007, 12:45 AM
I only wear womens' clothes these days, including at work. My girl's clothes in boy mode tend to be women's jeans,women's tennis shoes, women's t-shirts, and women's 3/4 length sleeved t-shirt tops. When it's cooler I wear women's cardigans and sweaters too. Naturally, I also always wear my bra and panties underneath.

So yeah, .... I'm with you all the way on this one. Wearing fairly obvious (but not too in your face) women's clothes in boy mode, to a greater or lesser extent, helps me feel a little bit girly all the time. :happy:

BarbaraTalbot
09-18-2007, 12:55 AM
They do give me fits of laughter though, kinda like crossing back.

I stole my wifes aqua polo semi-permanently. It is like a mens but with shorter sleeves, and the buttons are reversed. (When I was young I HATED that some of my clothes to fit had to come from the juniors department. I always thought the buttons would get me beat up but no one ever noticed. (then or now))

I do like to wear all womens clothes sometimes in drab. Cracks me up that there is nothing I wear in guy mode that I cant find (and fits my small frame better) in the womens area. The only problem? POCKETS!!!!! WT? is it with short sheeting the pockets. They are always either missing or so shallow as to be worthless. stupid really. Do women NEVER want to have their hands free?

I wear my little periwinkle blue Keds, love side zip pocket-less knee shorts (except for the lack of pockets). I wear trouser socks,,,that is so lame but I do it anyway.

Its stuff I do like this that tell me I am def on the CD end of the spectrum. No woman gets a thrill from trouser socks!

Ok here's the deal with pockets. Dee says girls are taught to keep their hands out of their pockets, it isn't ladylike. Seems silly. I mean whats more socially offensive? A girl getting her keys out of her pockets or some dude jingling them in the deep deep pockets of his roomy pleated front trousers? I need to go ask about this for the transmen.....

KimberlyS
09-18-2007, 01:02 AM
For daily wear, I have a mix of male and femme clothes that I mix and match which is the same with my under clothes. But I am always presenting my male self unless specifically out in full femme. Some days I am choosy as to what I wear based on my mood or feelings. But most days I just grab what ever is on top or what every hits me when I open up the drawers. As most of my every day male and femme wear is intermix in my drawers.

I know some CDers would cringe at some of the combinations I have at times. But it allows me to get in femme time that actually matches me. A mix of masculine and feminine.

I have several pair of basic femme jeans, femme tops, femme socks and trouser socks, 2 pair of femme flats and 2 pair of boots.

JamieTG
09-18-2007, 01:43 AM
I very rarely dress fully with wig and makeup. I present myself in public as a feminine looking male. I'm smooth shaven and wear girls low rise stretch jeans and shorts, girls sweaters, a ladies watch, lip gloss, and perfume. I see several people here have worn skirts in public in male mode but I don't know if I'd ever be that brave. I just prefer the androgonous look rather than dressing fully and trying to pass.
Jamie

Carol123
09-18-2007, 02:01 AM
As far as I have gone so far,is to wear womens jeans on a regular basis and to wear pantys everyday...
One small step so far...in time maybe I will get braver

Cyndie
09-18-2007, 05:23 AM
I love wearing girl clothing in guy mode. I call it secret girl mode. I have several pairs of jeans, and shorts, a couple of polo style shirts and oxford cloth style shirts. The shirts all button on the ladies side. I also have several pairs shoes that are girls shoes that I wear almost every day.

TTFN
Cyndie :happy:

Mollyanne
09-18-2007, 05:26 AM
Curious: How many of you that have never been out dressed (that’d be me) wear/have worn an outer item of feminine clothing as a part of your daily attire?

Evenings and weekends I occasionally wear a snug-fitting black v-neck t-shirt from the women’s section at Target (it adds immeasurably to that “feel good” factor). Apart from the fact that the neck is cut a little lower, and the sleeves perhaps a little shorter, there is very little to give it away as a ”woman’s” t-shirt.

Only on one occasion did a friend question why I wore something so snug fitting. Smiling, I replied that it was to show off the effects of going to the gym.:heehee:

Alex

Just imagine if you had your bra on with the forms in!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Michelle04240
09-18-2007, 05:42 AM
I have been out dressed, but still have fun in "male" mode. I have gone to the store with women's jeans, shirts. Last winter as I was getting ready to dress one day, went to the store with my forms on. Had plenty of padding to hide em, but it was still a rush.

gretchenD
09-18-2007, 07:58 AM
I do wear skirts in my male mode at work,with a pair of heels and pantyhose.The story is that I hate wear the pants withe my male suits all the time and a female co worker gave this suggestion, it worked.I do this 3 times a week.I do wear women's jeans,I love wearing them and they are more comfortable to wear than Men's jeans.

Marla S
09-18-2007, 08:17 AM
When does 'male mode' start ?:thinking:

Ashly
09-18-2007, 10:17 AM
For daily wear, I have a mix of male and femme clothes that I mix and match ....

Same here...but I am always in a skirt

JoAnnDallas
09-18-2007, 12:28 PM
It is common for me on weekends to be wearing Lady Hanes T-shirt. Lady Haines shorts and panties.

Geneva Lake
09-18-2007, 03:09 PM
Hi all!

Shoes always ... high-heeled pointy boots, too.
Never in all-male or all-fem attire. I'm just me.
:D
Gen

Brianna Lovely
09-18-2007, 03:52 PM
I wear fem clothing every day, but don't try to pass. I was in WaMt this morning and found some nice skirts on sale, so I picked up a few. Went to the checkout, wearing my above the knee denim skirt, dark blue tank top, earrings, lipstick, mascara, a pink ball cap and carring a denim purse. As the clerk was checking my purcases, she said they were really nice skirts, and I was going to enjoy them. I smiled and said, "Well, honey, someone has to wear them". She was wearing jeans, but she giggled and gave me a nice smile.

Although I do "fully-dress", now and then, I'm always in fem clothes, (Heck, they're my clothes), I really think, from the reactions I;ve seen, that many women are accepting of my dressing.

Ashly
09-18-2007, 04:40 PM
.....Although I do "fully-dress", now and then, I'm always in fem clothes, (Heck, they're my clothes), .....

:clap::clap::clap:

Jolene
09-18-2007, 05:30 PM
As far as I have gone so far,is to wear womens jeans on a regular basis and to wear pantys everyday...
One small step so far...in time maybe I will get braver

I am with you Carol. I am starting to push my luck with some nice tops now as well.
Jolene

Xandra
09-18-2007, 05:39 PM
Thanks to everyone for the replies – I really enjoyed reading them! (I am having computer issues and am unable to quote from posts, but here’s a few comments:

Lisa Rose: I love your humor - what a great line!

JamieTG: I like your androgynous comment. Kinda relate to that.

Mollyanne: Oh, my! I am trying to imagine that!

MarlaS: What is "male mode” ? :happy:

Alex

janet1234
09-18-2007, 08:09 PM
out that I am wearing accidentally my SO's golf shirt. I didn't realize it at first but then I noticed the buttons, then looked at the label. Son of a gun.

Charleen
09-18-2007, 09:19 PM
Off work I am in all Lily gear. Blouse, jeans, sneaks, mascara. Whyen we did a re-hab on the building I work in, I dressed the same, as we were painting ect. I can't remember the last time I went out in all drab.

NovaScotia
09-18-2007, 09:45 PM
I wear panties to work, but that is all that is safe. My sister gave me a complete makeover Monday and said I could pass...I believe her, but I'm not that confident yet. Baby steps are better than no steps at all.

xdresser
09-19-2007, 08:19 PM
i just got back from a walk to the grocery store.
I wore boots with 3 inch heels, a black mini skirt, a tight white blouse and a black cardigan. I had no wig, no make-up and no forms.

Jamie001
09-19-2007, 09:20 PM
Did you go into the store and purchase some items?

AmandaLatex
10-28-2007, 06:43 PM
I everday wear trouser socks because they are more comfortable. Unless you get patterns or textures no one can tell the difference from dress socks

Hugs,

Amanda

Suzie Green
10-28-2007, 06:55 PM
I ran in the Marine Corps marathon today in Washington DC, in guy mode, but wore a feminine running skirt, and I had my press-on nails, painted in festive Halloween black and orange! :cheer:

CarrieAnneEvers
10-28-2007, 07:02 PM
I have been known to wear Eddie Bauer fem attire in guy mode because they make things in TALL. Usually a long sleeved scoop neck tee and some jeans with som birkinstocks. Naughty.

Scotty
10-28-2007, 09:38 PM
I wear female Levi 501's dailiy, I wear Cruel girl low cut jeans on the weekends, sometimes my other pair of them but they are way bell bottoms...

And I have some purple sh irts that are girls shirts...I wear them from time to time...I get remarks on them...

Billijo49504
10-28-2007, 09:58 PM
All my jeans are from Lane Bryant. As is most of my underwear, unless it's from Victoria's Secret....BJ

wtb Jessica
10-28-2007, 10:03 PM
I have, I do it all the time some tops but mostly fem jeans. Just can't help my self. I do try to not go over board in male mode though. My wish is to one day just go all the way all the time. Someday someday but for now just stick with the way things are.

Jilmac
10-28-2007, 10:20 PM
i have gone out occasionally wearing the tightest pair of womens jeans i own so i can show off my tuck.....Jill

Kris
10-28-2007, 10:48 PM
i have gone out occasionally wearing the tightest pair of womens jeans i own so i can show off my tuck.....Jill

Maybe I don't get the big picture on this, but why would you do that? I don't understand.

If you are trying to pass, you don't want anyone to know you do that, correct?

If you are trying NOT to pass, what difference does it make and why tuck at all?

:hugs: Kris

Patricia Danielle
10-28-2007, 11:05 PM
I wear alot of femme Polos and shirt dresses and camis and nobody seems to notice, and if they did and asked me why? I'd say it's comfortable.. Patricia..

docrobbysherry
10-28-2007, 11:47 PM
I hate the way men's jeans make u look like a fat gangster! Loved the way womans jeans looked on me. However, had to give them up, or start carrying a purse for my keys, wallet and change! I have a few womens shirts. Buttons on the other side is the only difference.
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

marny
10-29-2007, 12:06 AM
I have gone out many times with sandels and painted toes. Usually gets a rise. Also have gone out a few times with forms. Suprisingly reactions are ' oh, how are you?'. I think TS and CD is becoming much more mainstream, and more accepted. I don't wear many femme clothes out , except undrwear of course, but I do keep pushing the envelope!:devil:

Jamie001
10-29-2007, 12:20 AM
I always carry a purse and would never be without one. I always carry a purse in male mode. That is the real solution. Don't give-up you jeans for a problem that can be so easily solved.
:2c:

I hate the way men's jeans make u look like a fat gangster! Loved the way womans jeans looked on me. However, had to give them up, or start carrying a purse for my keys, wallet and change! I have a few womens shirts. Buttons on the other side is the only difference.
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

pamela_a
10-29-2007, 12:39 AM
All of my clothing is women's. Daily work trousers are from Lane Bryant and my work tops are all womens' styled polos. Underneath is a bra, panties, and usually knee high nylons. With colder temps I will sometimes add a cami under my top too. Casual wear is ladies jeans or sweat/stretch pants and V neck tees, The only thing I wear that's mens is my shoes but I try to keep them as fem styled as possible, a casual ladies shoe in 15W is very difficult to find. As for the small or lack of pockets, I carry everything except my keys in a ladies wallet.

-Paula-

brendasmith
10-29-2007, 01:06 AM
I have worn panties for several years, and occasionaly wear womens jeans along with a bra, the bra most of the time now. Also wear a shirt that buttons the womens way when wearing the jeans.

MsJoann
11-05-2007, 02:11 PM
For the past few years now I have been wearing womens clothing daily right down to the undies.
In the summertime, I have one of maybe 40 pair of ladies shorts available and numerous tops to match. I try not to wear flambouyant designs but rather toned-down. A few of the shorts are really short too!!
Its my favorite season as I get to show off my legs...and I do get quite a few stares.
I own at least 35 pair of ladies jeans..most of which are obviously designed. Always wearing necklaces and bracelets as well.
When I desire to go out enfemme...out come the wigs and makeup and sexy dresses and I think nothing of going out in public when I can. I have never went shopping enfemme though...really no need to do that.
I have very little men's clothing with the exception of what my SO buys me once in a while.
As far as exercise...all my athletic shorts and tights are ladie's as well. Even the sneakers.
Hey, you only live once! I don't think most people notice or for that matter even care!