PDA

View Full Version : Kieron goes stateside to hang out with the boys

Kieron Andrew
09-17-2007, 05:50 PM
YAY! Finally i have my trip details so i can hangout with the boys!!

I am going to NYC on the 5th October, staying for 3 nights at New York Marriott Financial Center on W. St
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-information/travel/nycws-new-york-marriott-financial-center/

I fly into Newark at 630pm on the 5th and leave on the 8th at 8am :eek:, I believe (gotta recheck that time)

Its not a long time to do all that I want but I will be back next year,, so im sorry for those that wanted to meet up but I will be back :D....

Cai
09-17-2007, 05:56 PM
Awesome Kieron!

I will do my absolute best to get into the city to see you, but it depends on whether my speaking coach wants me at the Virginia comp that weekend. The competition is the 6th and 7th, so while it would be physically possible for me to be in the city on the 8th, I'd be exhausted.

But I may not have a piece to go to VA with anyway, so we'll see.

Toyah
09-17-2007, 05:59 PM
Good for you mate say Hi to all the guys from me :D

Kieron Andrew
09-17-2007, 06:02 PM
Awesome Kieron!

I will do my absolute best to get into the city to see you, but it depends on whether my speaking coach wants me at the Virginia comp that weekend. The competition is the 6th and 7th, so while it would be physically possible for me to be in the city on the 8th, I'd be exhausted.

But I may not have a piece to go to VA with anyway, so we'll see.

if not Cai i will DEFINITELY be back, Tristan and Mark have said i can stay with them when they move in together next year and i'll stay a bit longer too :D

Cai
09-17-2007, 06:05 PM
if not Cai i will DEFINITELY be back, Tristan and Mark have said i can stay with them when they move in together next year and i'll stay a bit longer too :D

That'd be in May/June, right? Because there's an internship at Gerstner Sloan-Kettering (upper East Side Manhattan) this summer that I'm throwing a lot of energy into applying for. It starts the first week of June and runs for 10 weeks. (Actually, I'm throwing a lot of energy into applications period, because I really don't want to have to go home this summer)

Kieron Andrew
09-17-2007, 06:08 PM
That'd be in May/June, right? Because there's an internship at Gerstner Sloan-Kettering (upper East Side Manhattan) this summer that I'm throwing a lot of energy into applying for. It starts the first week of June and runs for 10 weeks. (Actually, I'm throwing a lot of energy into applications period, because I really don't want to have to go home this summer)Im sure we can work something out :D

kerrianna
09-17-2007, 06:32 PM
Start spreading the news....

Have fun in NYC Kieron. Take lots of pics! :hugs::love:

Kieron Andrew
09-17-2007, 06:34 PM

oh you know it Kez :D

Tristan
09-17-2007, 06:46 PM
Yay, Kieron, happy for you dude! Hope you have a blast, I know I did. :D And yeah game plan is move in together late May of next year. heh

MJ
09-17-2007, 07:37 PM
thats great news kieron , you will totally enjoy your stay have fun

Tobie
09-17-2007, 08:51 PM
Oooo, you'll be in one of the american cities closest to me! :D So I'll just wave from a few hours away. Hope it goes amazing for you!

ZenFrost
09-17-2007, 10:53 PM
Oh darn, too far for me to even pretend to see you. Geez, one of you boys ought to visit me sometime. It's so boring and lonely here. :sadp:

BarbaraTalbot
09-18-2007, 01:20 AM
...the British are coming the British are coming!!!!
:hiding:

(That went a little touch and go last time!! And that was with the French helping. We haven't been on such good terms as of late with our Gallic cousins)

Dasein9
09-18-2007, 10:44 AM
See ya then!

Lisa Golightly
09-18-2007, 02:18 PM
Awwwwww that's super :) Hope you have a spiffing time.

Shelly Preston
09-18-2007, 02:52 PM
Have a great time Kieron

Im looking forward to hearing about it already

Syr_SwitchyGQ
09-18-2007, 02:58 PM
Oh darn, too far for me to even pretend to see you. Geez, one of you boys ought to visit me sometime. It's so boring and lonely here. :sadp:

Yeah... I hear ya Zen... as far as I know, the only FtM forum members in Iowa are me and Cade... I really have no idea. Where is your place of exile?

Kieron: Have a wonderful, safe trip and post pics afterwards!

Kieron Andrew
09-20-2007, 10:45 AM
....after how many decades of it being green money someone decided to add colour to it who do i need to complain to lmao

dancinginthedark
09-20-2007, 11:23 AM

....I'm leaving today
I want to be a part of it - new york, new york

huh what? Oh sorry got that dang song stuck in my head now. Thanks a lot Kez. lol :tongueout :heehee:

hmmm minor rewrite of song...

Start spreading the news Kierons leaving in 15 days
He's gonna be a part of it - New York New York...

Have fun Kieron. Maybe next year you'll save some time for some of the girls too. :tongueout [I'm teasing, I just love to see you get flustered. hehe]

ZenFrost
09-20-2007, 11:34 AM
The money keeps getting changed. First there was the old $20, then the new $20, then the new new $20. And all three are still in circulation. The same goes with all the other currency in this country. It is of my personal opinion that forgeries would be quite easy to make, as you could just say "it's the newest $20, it just came out," and design your own money. :rolleyes:

Kieron Andrew
09-20-2007, 11:41 AM
The money keeps getting changed. First there was the old $20, then the new $20, then the new new $20. And all three are still in circulation. The same goes with all the other currency in this country. It is of my personal opinion that forgeries would be quite easy to make, as you could just say "it's the newest $20, it just came out," and design your own money. :rolleyes:

Yeah i have 2 lots of different $20's here, and the new $10 which i posted or is that the new new $10 :idontknow: :heehee:, its been a few years since ive been to the states so i didnt realise i would be getting coloured money :rolleyes:, the next batch i get i just hope its not pink :heehee:

SirTrey
09-20-2007, 11:42 AM

OMG....That's hysterical....because it's TRUE...LOL **Trey**

CaptLex
09-20-2007, 01:21 PM
Yeah i have 2 lots of different $20's here, and the new $10 which i posted or is that the new new $10 :idontknow: :heehee:, its been a few years since ive been to the states so i didnt realise i would be getting coloured money :rolleyes:, the next batch i get i just hope its not pink :heehee:
We have new "colored" $20s, $10s and $5, but the old green ones are still good too - in fact, I have a batch of green and colored $20s mixed in my pocket right now. The $1s are still green, but I'm sure they'll be changed at some point too. It's to prevent forgeries because with new advances in technology, it's easier to forge money that's just printed. The new bills have other stuff that printing doesn't provide - like hidden graphics and magnetic info, from what I understand.

aethen
09-20-2007, 08:24 PM
[QUOTE=Kieron Andrew;1014960]....after how many decades of it being green money someone decided to add colour to it who do i need to complain to lmao

No no no.. The British have coloured money. We have colored money. I dunno who you complain to about spelling discrepancies.

~Aethen

Kieron Andrew
09-21-2007, 03:31 AM
No no no.. The British have coloured money. We have colored money. I dunno who you complain to about spelling discrepancies.

~Aethen
oooh there had to be one smart arse didnt there, see you in two weeks young man! :tongueout

KrazyKat
09-21-2007, 04:35 AM
AWW, shucks, the money in this country is green!!

And we keep changing it so high school kids in the midwest with expensive printers(just a small example)can't take ski trips on money they print at home!! LOL!!

It's sad, this country has to spend so much money for new currency when we are bleeding money in so many ways!!

Hey, but, Kieron, have a great time in the Big Apple, and it's safe to eat hot dogs at the street vendors, plus a really cool treat!!

Kieron Andrew
09-21-2007, 05:35 AM
and it's safe to eat hot dogs at the street vendors, plus a really cool treat!!

:D LEX!!!!! can we do that please :lol2:

Kieron Andrew
09-21-2007, 06:02 AM
Ok so some people have been messaging me to find out if i have an itinerary for the weekend im away, day time activities i have not a clue as of yet because that all depends on what my friend wants to do and also if Lex or the boys have any ideas instore for me because my time is so short this time so im not making huge plans to meet people lol, but it looks like Mark aka Aethen is taking me and my friend for dinner and a few drinks on the friday night after our long flight if & when we have a plan i'll let ppl know here or get Mark to post something if he decides whilst im flying over, if people want to join us they are welcome to, if not it might be an idea to swap cellphone numbers? and I know my friend im travelling with wants to pop into the Silver Swan (Ina's) on the Saturday night so thats where we will be im guessing, im hoping to drag (no pun intended) Lex & Trey along and hopefully if Das and Mark can make it then more the merrier, so if anyone is in town thats a sort of itinerary of where i will be, hope this is ok with the other boys

i'll up date if i have any other plans just in case someone wants to stop by and say hi

Tamara Croft
09-21-2007, 07:24 AM
*pouts* very loudly.... I wanna go :cry: pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee take me in your suitcase.... P L E A S E!!!!! *pouts even louder* besides, Lex said I should, to meet his son :tongueout oh and him of course :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
09-21-2007, 07:29 AM
*pouts* very loudly.... I wanna go :cry: pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee take me in your suitcase.... P L E A S E!!!!! *pouts even louder* besides, Lex said I should, to meet his son :tongueout oh and him of course :heehee:

awww poor baby, now im gonna have to take loads of pics to make you jealous lmao

CaptLex
09-21-2007, 10:09 AM
:D LEX!!!!! can we do that please :lol2:
Wow, you're easy to please . . . and what a cheap date! :tongueout

Kieron Andrew
09-21-2007, 10:11 AM
Wow, you're easy to please . . . and what a cheap date! :tongueout

:eek: Date!?! uhhh ummm!!:o
.....but yeah im very easily pleased lmao

Tamara Croft
09-21-2007, 02:54 PM
awww poor baby, now im gonna have to take loads of pics to make you jealous lmaoI don't like you no more, you're a nasteh boi :sad:

Kieron Andrew
09-21-2007, 03:03 PM
I don't like you no more, you're a nasteh boi :sad:

yeah right you dont mean it :tongueout

SirTrey
09-21-2007, 03:09 PM
:eek: Date!?! uhhh ummm!!:o
.....but yeah im very easily pleased lmao
You two have a DATE????? :) **Trey** LOL

Kieron Andrew
09-21-2007, 03:11 PM
You two have a DATE????? :) **Trey** LOL

serious stop that now! dont encourage him!

SirTrey
09-21-2007, 03:14 PM
serious stop that now! dont encourage him!

Hey Lex.....I think you should take Kieron on a carriage ride through Central Park, at least....if you don't, I WILL....:) LOL **Trey**

Tamara Croft
09-21-2007, 03:16 PM
yeah right you dont mean it :tongueoutI DO TOO!!!!!! you know I have this huge :dom: me thinks you need a good whipping :eek: nasteh, evil BOI!!!!!

:heehee:

Hey Lex.....I think you should take Kieron on a carriage ride through Central Park, at least....if you don't, I WILL....:) LOL **Trey**

:eek: get a room comes to mind :p

CaptLex
09-21-2007, 03:37 PM
I think we should make it a threesome - he'd be the envy of all the boys in the city to be seen with two hot "older" guys on his arm. :devil:

Kieron Andrew
09-21-2007, 03:39 PM
I think we should make it a threesome - he'd be the envy of all the boys in the city to be seen with two hot "older" guys on his arm. :devil:uuuuhhhh! no! just....no!!

CaptLex
09-21-2007, 03:40 PM
uuuuhhhh! no! just....no!!

he's almost speechless :lol2:

SirTrey
09-21-2007, 03:41 PM
uuuuhhhh! no! just....no!!

Awww....come on, Kieron, would be a great way to welcome you to the Big Apple....Right, Lex? :) LOL <<Kieron's gonna kill Me) :)

Kieron Andrew
09-21-2007, 03:42 PM
ok you two just behave and go on ur own lol

SirTrey
09-21-2007, 03:43 PM

You're such a TEASE, Kieron....LOL :)

CaptLex
09-21-2007, 03:45 PM
Don't worry, K . . . what happens in NY stays in NY . . . no one will find out. *whispers* You got the camera, right Trey? :shh:

SirTrey
09-21-2007, 03:48 PM
Don't worry, K . . . what happens in NY stays in NY . . . no one will find out. *whispers* You got the camera, right Trey? :shh:

Dude....shhhh....and we won't post the pics, right? He he he....:) Yeah, right....:)

Tamara Croft
09-21-2007, 03:58 PM
he's almost speechless :lol2:That's a first.... :lol:

CaptLex
09-21-2007, 04:03 PM
That's a first.... :lol:
He just realized he'll be surrounded by gay men: Mark, me,Trey and Das :heehee:

We are the Borg . . . resistance is futile! :devil:

SirTrey
09-21-2007, 04:27 PM
He just realized he'll be surrounded by gay men: Mark, me,Trey and Das :heehee:

We are the Borg . . . resistance is futile! :devil:

And we will have him on our own turf, Lex....LOL :) He will be putty in our hands.....:)

Tristan
09-21-2007, 05:21 PM
Kieron keeps telling me he loves my boyfriend too. I really do think he'd love a date with Lex and Trey. Hehe. We all know he's such a closet case (he's so totally going to kill me when he sees this). I hope you all have an awesome time.

SirTrey
09-21-2007, 06:30 PM
Kieron keeps telling me he loves my boyfriend too. I really do think he'd love a date with Lex and Trey. Hehe. We all know he's such a closet case (he's so totally going to kill me when he sees this). I hope you all have an awesome time.

Note that he just turned down the threesome, but NOT the carriage ride....Me thinketh he is just being coy! LOL :) **Trey**

Kieron Andrew
09-21-2007, 06:31 PM
Note that he just turned down the threesome, but NOT the carriage ride....Me thinketh he is just being coy! LOL :) **Trey**

i turned it ALL down:tongueout

SirTrey
09-21-2007, 06:54 PM
i turned it ALL down:tongueout

Help Me out here, Lex....Send him some flowers or something....:) LOL

Kieron Andrew
09-21-2007, 09:16 PM
DSTF2Ywrhg0

Tamara Croft
09-21-2007, 09:17 PM
Oooh you found the new toy already :p

Kieron Andrew
09-21-2007, 09:18 PM
Oooh you found the new toy already :p

:heehee: uhh huh!!!

SirTrey
09-21-2007, 10:10 PM
:heehee: uhh huh!!!

LOL.....NOW I know what you were up to you sneaky :devil: You really had Me wondering! And I see you found the things I mentioned....Dude, New York can't wait for YOU to get here, either.....:) :thumbsup: **Trey**

CaptLex
09-22-2007, 07:11 AM
That's really cool, Kieron! It's a perfect fit, the boy that never sleeps in the city that never sleeps. :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
09-22-2007, 07:16 AM
That's really cool, Kieron! It's a perfect fit, the boy that never sleeps in the city that never sleeps. :heehee:

i had a feeling you would pick up on the link between me and the song, good ol' Sinatra

SirTrey
09-22-2007, 07:48 AM
i had a feeling you would pick up on the link between me and the song, good ol' Sinatra

Kieron, you will UNDOUBTEDLY be "King of the Hill" AND "Top of the Heap".....New York is gonna love ya!

CaptLex
09-24-2007, 09:22 PM
So . . . are you packed yet? :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
09-25-2007, 02:06 AM
So . . . are you packed yet? :heehee:

Am I heck! last minute boy me!!!, but i did start thinking what to take.....was talking to Trey last night and we will definitely be wearing ties on the evening so you better too Mr!

CaptLex
09-25-2007, 10:06 AM
Am I heck! last minute boy me!!!, but i did start thinking what to take.....was talking to Trey last night and we will definitely be wearing ties on the evening so you better too Mr!

Gee, you're so bossy! First you demanded that I have facial hair when you arrive, and now you're telling me what to wear! :eek: Just make sure you don't forget to pack my pressie. :tongueout

Kieron Andrew
09-27-2007, 12:09 PM
Gee, you're so bossy! First you demanded that I have facial hair when you arrive, and now you're telling me what to wear! :eek: Just make sure you don't forget to pack my pressie. :tongueout

yup im telling you:tongueout!, ummm your pressie might not make it, it needs a repair job as my care decided to drop it :(,so i have to find a way to repair it, but you will get it i promise.....

woohoo 8days to go!!!!

CaptLex
09-27-2007, 01:29 PM
yup im telling you:tongueout!, ummm your pressie might not make it, it needs a repair job as my care decided to drop it :(,so i have to find a way to repair it, but you will get it i promise.....
:eek: Does that mean JD's leg broke off? I may have to call the airport and tell them not to let you off the plane without my pressie. :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
09-27-2007, 02:00 PM
:eek: Does that mean JD's leg broke off? I may have to call the airport and tell them not to let you off the plane without my pressie. :heehee:

lol JD's leg didnt break off, you're not getting JD......you will get your gift as soon as i can fix it, it might before the trip but no guarentees as all my money is in dollars atm lmao

aethen
09-30-2007, 07:37 PM
Okay, since Friday night seems to be in my hands, here's what I'm thinking:

It looks like there's a bar around the corner from where Kieron's staying. Moran's, on Washington between Carlisle and Rector. I've never been, but a quick google search showed some good reviews. It's Bar & Grill type food. Kieron request a place for a few beers and a bite to eat, and that seems to fit the bill.

There's a restaurant in the hotel, but it looks really trendy. I'm not paying $45 for one scallop with two shriveled asparagus spears crossed over it.

All that being said, plans are subject to change. It looks Moran's gets booked for parties a lot, so I'll call ahead and see if they're open Friday night. If anyone knows or thinks they're meeting up with us, it might be a good idea to swap phone numbers with me or Kieron. Or meet us at the hotel. I expect us to get to the hotel between 8 and 8:30.

~Aethen

Kieron Andrew
09-30-2007, 07:47 PM
If anyone knows or thinks they're meeting up with us, it might be a good idea to swap phone numbers with me or Kieron. Or meet us at the hotel. I expect us to get to the hotel between 8 and 8:30.

id like to reinforce this, Please anyone who hasnt swapped numbers, do so...im expecting Trey, Lex, Mark & maybe Das if he can make it, me and my friend, please swap numbers with one of these ppl if you intend to come out to play...id hate for anyone to be wandering round trying to second guess where we might be, if they havent told us they will be out to play

Tristan
09-30-2007, 07:49 PM
Well I have Aethen's, Lex, and Kieron's so I should be able to find you guys. (He really wishes :( )

Kieron Andrew
09-30-2007, 07:52 PM
Okay, since Friday night seems to be in my hands, here's what I'm thinking:

It looks like there's a bar around the corner from where Kieron's staying. Moran's, on Washington between Carlisle and Rector. I've never been, but a quick google search showed some good reviews. It's Bar & Grill type food. Kieron request a place for a few beers and a bite to eat, and that seems to fit the bill.

This one http://moransnyc.com/

Well I have Aethen's, Lex, and Kieron's so I should be able to find you guys. (He really wishes :( )

awww next year dude i promise we will all have a boys vacation!!!

CaptLex
10-01-2007, 09:33 AM
This one http://moransnyc.com/
Hey, what a cool name for a bar/restaurant! ;) And that menu looks good - I'm getting hungry already. I reckon I should have the fish n chips in honor of our guest. :coolp: You all have my number and I have yours so we're set - really looking forward to it! :bg:

4 more days!!!! :twirl: TJ, we'll be thinking of you (and probably talking about you too) . . . :love:

Kieron Andrew
10-01-2007, 09:43 AM
Hey, what a cool name for a bar/restaurant! ;) And that menu looks good - I'm getting hungry already. I reckon I should have the fish n chips in honor of our guest. :coolp: You all have my number and I have yours so we're set - really looking forward to it! :bg:

4 more days!!!! :twirl: TJ, we'll be thinking of you (and probably talking about you too) . . . :love:

lol you know the amount of times ive wrote your name and address i didnt pick up on that!! :heehee:

awww i promised Tristan we wouldnt talk too much about him :angel:, i have however promised to send him pics from my phone, so has Mark....so beware! lol, he wont post any with out our say so dont worry lol

Marcie Sexton
10-01-2007, 09:44 AM
Made by Parker Bros...uhhh Monopoly Money...

CaptLex
10-01-2007, 09:49 AM
lol you know the amount of times ive wrote your name and address i didnt pick up on that!! :heehee:
Haha . . . really? Dude, you're always so on top of these things. :heehee:

awww i promised Tristan we wouldnt talk too much about him :angel:, i have however promised to send him pics from my phone, so has Mark....so beware! lol, he wont post any with out our say so dont worry lol
I'm bringing my lawyer . . . I don't trust you guys. Besides TJ has seen me enough times, he doesn't need to see any more pics of me. :p

EDIT: BTW, Kieron . . . I heard you're planning to shanghai the captain. :raisedeyebrow:

Kieron Andrew
10-01-2007, 09:51 AM
EDIT: BTW, Kieron . . . I heard you're planning to shanghai the captain. :raisedeyebrow:

uhh huh for a certain poccydude!:heehee:

CaptLex
10-01-2007, 09:55 AM
uhh huh for a certain poccydude!:heehee:

Heehee . . . yeah I got wind of that plan. But I wish you could do it the other way around . . . now that would be a really cool pressie. :D

Adam
10-01-2007, 09:56 AM
<<<< Wishes he could fly to see ya :sad:

have a good time and take lots of photo's :D

CaptLex
10-01-2007, 09:58 AM
<<<< Wishes he could fly to see ya :sad:

have a good time and take lots of photo's :D

Aww, Adam, I'd love to see you . . . maybe you can be Kieron's luggage handler or something. :( Would be real cool if you could come on over one of these days too. :hugs:

Dasein9
10-01-2007, 09:59 AM
Eh? Wha-? Huh?

What're we doing Saturday night again?

Kieron Andrew
10-01-2007, 10:03 AM
Eh? Wha-? Huh?

What're we doing Saturday night again?
Ina's@the silver swan, but dont know where eating yet, we'll discuss it with my friend as thats her night and i'll call you :)

Dasein9
10-01-2007, 10:05 AM
Okay. My class got changed, and I'm teaching 12:30-1:30, so if you call then, you'll have to leave a message.

CaptLex
10-01-2007, 10:25 AM
Ina's@the silver swan, but dont know where eating yet, we'll discuss it with my friend as thats her night and i'll call you :)

I'm worried about you, Kieron, you're slowing down . . . what happened to the link? :tongueout

http://www.briannaaustin.com/Directory/nightlife/saturday/inas.html

KrazyKat
10-01-2007, 10:45 PM
:cry:I want to go too!!

But, I know you guys will have a great time and will share, right!!:drink:

K, I'm holding you to that next year thingy, ok!!:thumbsup:

We'll be thinking of you, here, in the midwest, lol!!:hugs::hugs:

Kieron Andrew
10-02-2007, 02:08 AM
:cry:I want to go too!!

But, I know you guys will have a great time and will share, right!!:drink:

K, I'm holding you to that next year thingy, ok!!:thumbsup:

We'll be thinking of you, here, in the midwest, lol!!:hugs::hugs:

Awwww Kat

yup you can hold me to the next year thing!, its party in NYC next year lol.....

KrazyKat
10-03-2007, 02:21 AM
Okdokie, I'll pencil the NYC party into my 2008 calendar!!

Hey, guys, while you are hanging and having a brew, do me a favor, and drink early birthday toasts to Mae and Tamara, ok!!

Hoping I get to do the same!! Kat

Kieron Andrew
10-03-2007, 07:15 AM
Okdokie, I'll pencil the NYC party into my 2008 calendar!!

you do that!! :D

Woohoo 2 days to go! im so excited to get to hang out with other transguys and possibly meet some girls too!! i must be mad ive just taken out a small loan for this too so that i dont fall short of everything i wanna do and buy!

*EDIT* What the heck do you pack to go to NYC for 3 days HELP!!!!

CaptLex
10-03-2007, 10:05 AM
*EDIT* What the heck do you pack to go to NYC for 3 days HELP!!!!
I just heard this morning that the long-range forecast has changed and we're getting a bit of a heatwave this weekend (bah!) . . . so pack the baby powder (for under the binder). :p

Other than that, pack a little of everything 'cause it can be cool, warm, wet, dry, sunny, overcast, humid, etc. all in one day around here. Casual clothes for sightseeing and a tie or two for the nights you'll be going out. :happy:

So what are you waiting for - hurry up and pack! :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
10-03-2007, 10:08 AM
So what are you waiting for - hurry up and pack! :heehee:

bah!.....you're no help lol, my couch is burried under a mountain of clothes and ive not even decided yet! lol

CaptLex
10-03-2007, 10:20 AM
bah!.....you're no help lol, my couch is burried under a mountain of clothes and ive not even decided yet! lol
Dude, I told you, casual for sightseeing and something dressier for the nights out. I don't know if the Silver Swan has a dress code, but evenings out are usually pretty casual anyway. Just be comfortable and pack some layers that you can peel off as the day warms up and put back on when the nights get cooler again. It's usually cooler in the mornings, warmer in the afternoons and then cooler at night again - unless it's muggy, then it's just warm all day.

I told you . . . a little bit of everything just in case. We never know what to wear from one day to the next either. :p

Kieron Andrew
10-03-2007, 10:23 AM
I told you . . . a little bit of everything just in case. We never know what to wear from one day to the next either. :p

OK now where did i put that bigger case! :heehee:, need room for shopping!

Adam
10-03-2007, 10:31 AM
simple 3 pairs of underpants 3 pairs of socks 2 shirts one t shirt pj's and one pair jeans one pair trusers jobs a gooden :D:heehee:

Kieron Andrew
10-03-2007, 10:34 AM
simple 3 pairs of underpants 3 pairs of socks 2 shirts one t shirt pj's and one pair jeans one pair trusers jobs a gooden :D:heehee:
lol yup you're a straight dude, even though im a straight dude too I pack like a gay guy!, extras of this, that and the other just in case i change my mind on any given day :heehee:....

Dasein9
10-03-2007, 10:55 AM
Okay, I got another another job. No, that's not a typo.

I'm now teaching 9:40-11:10 AND 12:30-1:30 Saturday morning. Other times, I'll be available for your call.

:D

(Two classes just fell into my lap. I negotiated for higher pay, and they'll cover rent and utilities for a semester.)

ZenFrost
10-03-2007, 11:53 AM
:sadp: Wah, I feel so left out. Now I want to go to New York.

Tristan
10-03-2007, 12:54 PM

Me too, Zen. We should throw our own anti-NY party this weekend or umm can't go to NY party. lol

CaptLex
10-03-2007, 01:00 PM
even though im a straight dude too I pack like a gay guy!, extras of this, that and the other just in case i change my mind on any given day :heehee:....
:lol2: So there's hope for you yet! :heehee:

Wah, I feel so left out. Now I want to go to New York.
Can't you like hop a freight train or something . . . ? :sad: I promise not to kiss you or call you Zenny . . . :p

Kieron Andrew
10-03-2007, 02:58 PM
Yup ive packed!....

But thing is i just a conversation that went something like this with Tamara.....the rude girl

kieron andrew newton: hey ive just packed!! lol
Tamara Croft: so how many cases did u pack
kieron andrew newton: one!
kieron andrew newton: and one hand luggage
Tamara Croft: ok but how big is it then
kieron andrew newton: 16 inch i think
Tamara Croft: :shocked:
kieron andrew newton: or 24 something like that
Tamara Croft: oh your case
kieron andrew newton: :laughing:
kieron andrew newton: :shocked:
Tamara Croft: :D
kieron andrew newton: lol
kieron andrew newton: u is rude!!!!
kieron andrew newton: me gonna post that
Tamara Croft: go on then
Tamara Croft: I DARE YOU......so i did!! lol :hiding:

Tamara Croft
10-03-2007, 03:00 PM
:shocked: I'm totally in shock... you so made that up... :slap: the cheek....

:tongueout

(I could be really rude here, but I think I'll keep my gob shut :p)

Dasein9
10-03-2007, 06:36 PM

I can sleep on the couch and you can take my bed.

ZenFrost
10-03-2007, 11:12 PM
Can't you like hop a freight train or something . . . ? :sad: I promise not to kiss you or call you Zenny . . . :p

I'm in the middle of school right now, I can't just leave. :sadp: No matter how much I want to.

CaptLex
10-04-2007, 09:24 AM
I'm in the middle of school right now, I can't just leave. :sadp: No matter how much I want to.
:cry: :sadp:

Tristan
10-04-2007, 01:06 PM
Kieron should plan with you when he comes back, maybe you can make it next year, Zen.

Kieron Andrew
10-04-2007, 01:18 PM
Kieron should plan with you when he comes back, maybe you can make it next year, Zen.

yup im hoping we can have one big trans party :))

CaptLex
10-04-2007, 01:32 PM
yup im hoping we can have one big trans party :))

I'll bring the rum (you knew I was gonna say that, didn't you?) . . . :drink: :D

Kieron Andrew
10-04-2007, 01:38 PM
I'll bring the rum (you knew I was gonna say that, didn't you?) . . . :drink: :D

actually thats not a bad idea, a forum party in NYC, we do get togethers on another forum im on

SirTrey
10-04-2007, 01:52 PM

I'll bring the beer.....Will even make it AMSTEL....Just for you....:)

Di
10-04-2007, 02:40 PM
Enjoy hon:hugs::love:

CaptLex
10-05-2007, 10:33 AM
I'll bring the beer.....Will even make it AMSTEL....Just for you....:)
Awww, you remembered. :D

Got a text from Kieron about an hour ago saying he'd be boarding soon . . . OMG, I'm so excited! :jumping:

Cai
10-05-2007, 11:11 AM
Aww, I wish I didn't have this competition this weekend! I found out yesterday that it's a 5 1/2 hour drive back from where we're going, meaning that I won't arrive back at school on Sunday night until midnight at the earliest. And I'm really sorry, guys, but there is no way that I can physically leave at 8am to drive 2 hours the next morning. :(

Have fun, everyone. Wish I could be there!

Caroline Simmons
10-05-2007, 11:36 AM
Have a great time in the Big Apple , Kieron,
youll have lots of things to do, lots of things to seem best of all you get to see the guys from here in the flesh (

look after him guys give him the time of his life

Caz
will wait for her postcard

aethen
10-05-2007, 02:36 PM
Just in case anyone planning on meeting us is reading this: we'll probably have to change dinner plans tonight (Friday night). Moran's kitchen closes at 9, and I'm not too sure we'll get there on time. Best bet is to make your way to the Marriott and we'll sort out details when we can. I'm sure the front desk can point us to a decent place nearby.

Mark

CaptLex
10-05-2007, 02:48 PM
Just in case anyone planning on meeting us is reading this: we'll probably have to change dinner plans tonight (Friday night). Moran's kitchen closes at 9, and I'm not too sure we'll get there on time. Best bet is to make your way to the Marriott and we'll sort out details when we can. I'm sure the front desk can point us to a decent place nearby.

Mark

Wah!!!! :cry:

CaptLex
10-06-2007, 02:11 AM
He's here, he's tired and he's a hoot! :heehee:

I'm just getting home and it's 3 AM here. I can't believe we have more activities planned for most of the day tomorrow. He really is the boy that never sleeps. But this boy needs to crash now . . .nitey nite everyone. :sleep:

KrazyKat
10-06-2007, 07:04 AM
yahoo, Hoot, Hoot!!

You guys just have the time of your lives....

MAKIN' MEMOREES!!

TY for the update, Lex, we know the journey was a success!!:D

Rita Knight
10-06-2007, 09:24 AM
Hi Everyone,
I will be meeting Kieron Andrew, CaptLex and all the boiz at Ina's tonight. Really looking forward to it.

Kieron may have more "guts" than anyone on this forum. He certainly has more than me. If you read this Kieron, get some rest today so you don't "crash" early tonight.

Caroline Simmons
10-06-2007, 09:34 AM
Hi Everyone,
I will be meeting Kieron Andrew, CaptLex and all the boiz at Ina's tonight. Really looking forward to it.

Kieron may have more "guts" than anyone on this forum. He certainly has more than me. If you read this Kieron, get some rest today so you don't "crash" early tonight.

Rest , Dunno how Kieron does it, when I first met him a few years ago, he'd just got back from Australia, landed in the UK went home dumped his bags then came to Manchester and partyed for 3 days

so I'm guessing he's out sight seeing as I type

SirTrey
10-06-2007, 10:27 AM
Dude......I agree with you, I don't think he's human....LOL Long trip like that and still going strong when I left, which was pretty late.....I didn't get to bed until five....but today is another day....Party on, dudes!!! GREAT time last night.....Looking forward to this afternoon, and, of course, the party tonight! **Trey**

Caroline Simmons
10-06-2007, 10:31 AM
enjoy the night Trey

He's not gonna wanna come back to the UK is he

ps

any pics yet ?

SirTrey
10-06-2007, 10:44 AM
enjoy the night Trey

He's not gonna wanna come back to the UK is he

ps

any pics yet ?

LOL....Thanks, Caroline....No, I don't think he is going to want to leave NYC...:) And we WILL enjoy the night....**Trey** :)

Dasein9
10-07-2007, 01:48 PM
Okay, in case there is any doubt (Yeh, right!) I can attest that Kieron, Trey, Aethen, Nikki (sp?), Rita, Greg, Gail (sp?), and Lex are fun to hang out with, and if you get a chance to meet them in person, you should.

I'm just sorry I was so tired last night, and wasn't so much fun.

SirTrey
10-08-2007, 07:45 AM
Okay, in case there is any doubt (Yeh, right!) I can attest that Kieron, Trey, Aethen, Nikki (sp?), Rita, Greg, Gail (sp?), and Lex are fun to hang out with, and if you get a chance to meet them in person, you should.

I'm just sorry I was so tired last night, and wasn't so much fun.

Hey Das...Thanks for saying so! We did have a great time....and I enjoyed meeting everyone VERY much....we will definitely be doing it again! :) **Trey**

KrazyKat
10-08-2007, 08:12 AM
:yahoo:C'mon, Guys, I'm dying here!!

:stirthepot:Give us some details, quick, before Kieron gets back to the Mothership and can change your minds!!!:winkp:

Like how many :beer: did you get K to chug, and :blah:who got "dished" the most!!

:madp:yeah, start talking, see, or you'll be walking the plank for sure!!:skull:

Kieron Andrew
10-08-2007, 05:22 PM
:yahoo:C'mon, Guys, I'm dying here!!

:stirthepot:Give us some details, quick, before Kieron gets back to the Mothership and can change your minds!!!:winkp:

Like how many :beer: did you get K to chug, and :blah:who got "dished" the most!!

:madp:yeah, start talking, see, or you'll be walking the plank for sure!!:skull:

too late!! im homeeeeee!!! ok boys where the heck are the pics, you took, well Lex and Trey at least!

Any of me in them i would like copies sent to my email please!!

OK down to details although the boys seem to have updated you as we went along, but im gonna fill in some gaps in the morning when my brain in functioning! LOL, oh and believe me there are some gaps!

KrazyKat
10-08-2007, 08:55 PM
:ukflag:Yeah, Kieron, you made it home!! Talk to me in the morning, I'll look for you!!:hugs:

So, you must feel like :RND2:tonight, eh?

Aww, you'll be bouncing back tomorrow, for sure!!:yahoo:

Kieron Andrew
10-09-2007, 04:30 AM
Opposite Ground Zero

Look who my friend spotted on the crossroads (clue- front driver seat)

Feeding time at the Bronx Zoo :heehee:
Nah actually this was the Apple store on 5th avenue, waiting to get served for an ipod, taken by Nicki to proved to our friends in the UK that no one batted an eyelid with her being dressed

CaptLex
10-09-2007, 09:41 AM

Shaddap! I'm still jealous that you got to see Tony Soprano and I didn't. :p

Dasein9
10-09-2007, 09:55 AM
Hey Das...Thanks for saying so! We did have a great time....and I enjoyed meeting everyone VERY much....we will definitely be doing it again! :) **Trey**

Turns out, I was coming down with something. Fever, with sweats and dizziness kicked in on Sunday.

So, I apologise if I was contagious. Extra rest and 2,000 mg of vitamin C helped a lot.

Kieron Andrew
10-09-2007, 10:12 AM

:tongueout you got to see me! what more do you want!! hmmm dont answer that!

just some landmark pics....sorry they arent very good

Seaport

Can anyone tell me which Bridge this is??

Lady liberty amongst the mist

Kieron Andrew
10-09-2007, 11:01 AM

ZenFrost
10-09-2007, 11:45 AM
Looks like you had a great time. Those are some great pictures Kieron, I hope the other guys post theirs soon. (Hint hint, c'mon guys!)

durden
10-09-2007, 11:45 AM

I'm jealous over the Soprano thing too... & I wasn't even there. :sad: Good to see you all had a great time chilling w/each other.

KrazyKat
10-09-2007, 11:51 AM
Great pics, K, I like what you do with a camera!!:D

Yup, know the rest of the pics will be up really soon!! Like maybe a group shot!!:thumbsup:

Whew, can't wait til next year, well, sure I can, lots of fun to be had before then, lol!!:devil:

Kieron Andrew
10-09-2007, 11:53 AM
I hope the other guys post theirs soon. (Hint hint, c'mon guys!)

EXACTLY! i know Trey took some, so did Lex and also Rita Knight did loads too get adding em ppl! lol

I'm jealous over the Soprano thing too... & I wasn't even there. :sad: Good to see you all had a great time chilling w/each other.
Maybe you can join us next year :D

Great pics, K, I like what you do with a camera!!:D

Yup, know the rest of the pics will be up really soon!! Like maybe a group shot!!:thumbsup:

Whew, can't wait til next year, well, sure I can, lots of fun to be had before then, lol!!:devil:Yup there were definitely group shots took by Lex's son.....

Syr_SwitchyGQ
10-09-2007, 12:21 PM
Glad you guys had fun! Now the rest of us need photographic evidence. :D

Tristan
10-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Turns out, I was coming down with something. Fever, with sweats and dizziness kicked in on Sunday.

So, I apologise if I was contagious. Extra rest and 2,000 mg of vitamin C helped a lot.

My boyfriend seems to have gotten it. He called in sick today and canceled his class tonight.

Kieron Andrew
10-09-2007, 01:04 PM
My boyfriend seems to have gotten it. He called in sick today and canceled his class tonight.
He was sat next to Das on the Saturday night so that would be it!!

SirTrey
10-09-2007, 01:27 PM
Okay.....here is your photographic evidence....LOL :)

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc121/SirTrey_2007/TracyandAlecBristol051.jpg

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc121/SirTrey_2007/TracyandAlecBristol043.jpg

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc121/SirTrey_2007/TracyandAlecBristol053.jpg

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc121/SirTrey_2007/TracyandAlecBristol052.jpg

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc121/SirTrey_2007/TracyandAlecBristol042.jpg

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc121/SirTrey_2007/TracyandAlecBristol046.jpg

And there it is......All of us at Ina's (AKA The Silver Swan), just hanging out and having a good time! In the pics are Lex, Kieron, Mark, Gayle (My daughter), Greg (Lex's son), Rita, Nicki (Kieron's friend), and Das' hand...LOL Enjoy! **Trey** :)

Syr_SwitchyGQ
10-09-2007, 01:36 PM
Those are fantastic!!! :D I especially appreciate the flip-off pic. :heehee:

Anthony Jake
10-09-2007, 01:59 PM

you see the pics with the blue sky, lamp post and bench in.. thats in tribeca right, just down the bottem of chambers street.. the grass park behind (thats why u cant see it lol) has a lot of gay guys sunbathing in their speedos in in the summer. I used to live in the building over looking that park, that was the view outta my window.. damn i miss that place!

Kieron Andrew
10-09-2007, 02:07 PM
Trip lowdown....

OK so here is MY account of most of the weekend :)

Friday 5th October 2007
Friday started for me and my friend Nicki landing in Newark Airport at 620pm local time, meeting up with Mark at Arrivals just after 730pm i guess it was, after going through immigration and baggage claim, I recognised his smiley face straight away so that was really cool, i was worried it was going to be way busier in arrivals and we wouldn't spot each other for ages.....so then we loaded the car to go to the hotel in the financial district, and this is where the weekend fun really began, Mark decided he was gonna get a little bit confused as to the route back to the hotel and so we ended up on a detour of New Jersey to get to the Holland Tunnel connecting the two states lol, the saying must be so true, 'once you go into New Jersey they never let you leave' lmao...anyway finally we got the hotel and checked in, whilst Mark, Nicki and myself were in the room preparing to change ready to go find some food, the room phone rang, my friend answered it and a strange American voice asked for me, it was Lex, but as i was trying to get ready Mark decided to have some fun with him and try to do an English accent which so didn't work lmao! After getting ready Mark and myself went downstairs to let my friend have the room to get ready, being girl she needed more time lmao....Mark and myself went down to the lobby where we were met by Lex, Trey, Gayle (Trey's daughter) and Greg (Lex's son), Mark then asked the front desk if they could recommend anywhere local to eat as our original plan of going to Morans had to be changed as they were closing the kitchen.....so we went to an Irish bar/grill just a block across the road for food and a few beers to unwind and get acquainted with everyone....as i sat there i had realised, 'it was reality', i was finally there listening and laughing with everyone, reality dawned on me that i was with some of the greatest people Ive ever had pleasure to meet online, but this was in person and very real :), we made this a fairly early night as my friend and I were tired from the trip over, me especially because i don't tend to sleep on planes no matter how long the journey

Saturday 6th October 2007
Saturday morning Nicki and I got up early, went for breakfast and then walked through town down to Seaport to take some pictures and to see battery Park & Statue of Liberty, we then met Trey for lunch where we had supper & beers the night before, which is where we spotted James Gandolfini, after Lunch we decided to go by cab to Times Square to meet Lex then went to a find a bar, Mark showed up...we some had beers then left and tried to get a cab for waiting for an hour and walking up 42nd st. to 34th....but long blocks and we went up and down those streets from corner to corner before we finally managed to flag one down to go change at the hotel, which ended up being a gypsy cab and robbing us blind financially!, and got another cab to go to Ina's @ the Silver Swan for food and a evening of partying

Sunday 7th October 2007
Sunday was a lazy day as we were gonna be travelling very early Monday morning, So Nicki and I headed up to the SW corner of Central Park, stopping in the Apple store on 5th Avenue to get me an IPOD whilst waiting for Lex to meet up with us, once we met him we headed for a deli and got some food & Drink and found a bench at the edge of the Park to eat, then we took a leisurely walk through the park to people watch and look at the sites and wildlife, stopping at strawberry fields which was the highlight of my day (Lex has pics for evidence)

Monday 8th October 2007
Monday was checking out time and traveling to the airport day, but we had to leave at something like 430am as our flight was at 820am so we had to get to the airport early....this was a killer after late nights and long days with the boys but so worth....

Will I return? Hell yes! i am going to be planning the next trip very soon and hoping some of you guys and girls will join me for the best party in NYC ever! :)

Cai
10-09-2007, 02:08 PM
Is that Das hiding behind a napkin in that second to last pic? :heehee:

Looks like you guys had fun!

Caroline Simmons
10-09-2007, 03:24 PM
Wow sounds like you all had a fantastic weekend, I can see this becoming a annual thing:D then one year all the guys and gals come visit the UK

great pictures of you all round the table

Adam
10-09-2007, 04:21 PM
wow cool pics looks like you all had a good time :D

CaptLex
10-09-2007, 04:22 PM
He was sat next to Das on the Saturday night so that would be it!!
Plus they shared a car ride . . . :raisedeyebrow:

SirTrey
10-09-2007, 04:25 PM
Plus they shared a car ride . . . :raisedeyebrow:

I sat next to Das in the cab to Ina's, so far, so good....Hopefully, I will not be the next victim of the "Boys Night Out Plague"......:(

Dasein9
10-09-2007, 04:41 PM

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh! I'm sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy!!!!:sorry:

Tristan
10-09-2007, 05:17 PM
I think it was the make out session on Das's couch that sealed the deal.

SirTrey
10-09-2007, 05:20 PM

Oh, I'm definitely safe then.....LOL :)

KrazyKat
10-10-2007, 02:29 AM
:DWay cool!! Can't wait for the reunion tour!! Looks like a great time!! AWesome!!

:drink:Opps, sorry, had to add another toast, lol!!

nikki00thomps
10-10-2007, 09:28 AM
Looks Like you all had a good time
Thanks for looking after are Kieron and Nicki B
I now Kieron has been looking forwood to this for month

Not jellus at all

Hugs

Nikki

XXX

Kris
10-10-2007, 11:44 AM
Opposite Ground Zero

Feeding time at the Bronx Zoo :heehee:
Nah actually this was the Apple store on 5th avenue, waiting to get served for an ipod, taken by Nicki to proved to our friends in the UK that no one batted an eyelid with her being dressed

Wow, I am so glad that you had such a wonderful time! It sounds amazing. I am jealous now. I think we should all write Oprah or someone to host (and pay for the tickets) a show with everyone here so we can all meet each other... well maybe that's not such a good idea.... :tongueout
I am glad you had such a good time and next time, put Oregon on your trip list! LMAO
:hugs: Kris

PS I forgot to add, that is the IPOD Store? That is crazy that it's that crowded! Insane.

Dasein9
10-10-2007, 01:41 PM

Wha-?! :eek:

I must've passed out for that. Darn it! I miss all the good stuff!

Kieron Andrew
10-10-2007, 02:04 PM
PS I forgot to add, that is the IPOD Store? That is crazy that it's that crowded! Insane.
yup its the Apple Store on 5th Avenue

Rita Knight
10-10-2007, 02:07 PM
Hi Everyone,
I am sorry for not posting photos yet. Kieron, do you want them posted in this thread? Will do it tonight or tomorrow night.

Kieron Andrew
10-10-2007, 02:09 PM
Hi Everyone,
I am sorry for not posting photos yet. Kieron, do you want them posted in this thread? Will do it tonight or tomorrow night.yes please Rita, here will be good

Tamara Croft
10-11-2007, 11:45 AM
Well, I'm just catching up, sounds like you guys n gals had a great time :D Sorry I didn't get to phone, had a bad w/e :(

aethen
10-11-2007, 07:54 PM
Wha-?! :eek:

I must've passed out for that. Darn it! I miss all the good stuff!

You didn't miss much. I'm not that good :D

Mark

Dasein9
10-11-2007, 08:18 PM

Mark

That's not what Tristan told me. :tongueout

Kieron Andrew
10-11-2007, 08:19 PM

Mark

That's not what Tristan told me. :tongueout

:eek::rolleyes: :whistling:

Tristan
10-11-2007, 08:23 PM
:whistling:

SirTrey
10-11-2007, 10:12 PM
:whistling:

Wow....this is getting interesting....LOL

:devil::clap::notlistening:

Rita Knight
10-12-2007, 10:58 AM
Sorry for taking so long posting these photos. Kieron, you are absolutely amazing!!!!!!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2245/1552386387_b1014ee4b1.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2226/1552386411_3be7df53b9.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2150/1552386423_938ace2c89.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2391/1552386433_d934ef53de.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2238/1552386439_36c88d4dbe.jpg

For those who don't know, Kieron and CaptLex are in the first photo. Nicki, Kieron's friend, is in the second. Nicki and Sir Trey are in the third. I am with Kieron and CaptLex in the fourth. The fifth is yours truly.

Kieron Andrew
10-12-2007, 11:01 AM
Thanks for posting Rita :)

CaptLex
10-12-2007, 11:02 AM
Great pics, Rita, thank you! :D

Kieron, it's been raining pretty much since you left (I guess the city misses you ;)) . . . the sun finally came out today, just in time for the weekend. :whew!:

ZenFrost
10-12-2007, 03:47 PM
Thanks Rita! Those are great pics!

Nicki B
10-14-2007, 12:09 AM
Thanks for posting Rita :)

Indeed - lovely pics, Rita, thank you! :)

Kieron Andrew
10-14-2007, 05:21 AM
Indeed - lovely pics, Rita, thank you! :):rasp:....:hugs:

CaptLex
10-14-2007, 07:27 AM
Indeed - lovely pics, Rita, thank you! :)

Check out the pics I took too, in our Rogues Gallery . . .

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68513