PDA

View Full Version : Bra less

Katie Moore
09-17-2007, 07:32 PM
Today was very interesting. I decided to take my breast forms with while I went on my route.

I took some transpore tape and taped them on and proceeded to drive down the road with my tee shirt and forms on. What a feeling driving down the road and having boobies!!!! Windows down, hair blowing and I'm braless.

Then the pink fog starts coming in and then I'm thinking.....mmmmm, maybe a c cup would look better.

One step at a time...

:love:

Katie

flatlander_48
09-17-2007, 10:16 PM
Today was very interesting. I decided to take my breast forms with while I went on my route.

I took some transpore tape and taped them on and proceeded to drive down the road with my tee shirt and forms on. What a feeling driving down the road and having boobies!!!! Windows down, hair blowing and I'm braless.

Then the pink fog starts coming in and then I'm thinking.....mmmmm, maybe a c cup would look better.

One step at a time...

Katie

Probably how Dolly started out...

Karren H
09-17-2007, 10:19 PM
Sounds nice until you take off the tape.... lol

Alice B
09-17-2007, 11:28 PM
I do that a lot at home and just might try what you did. It is a great feeling.:hugs:

Wenda
09-18-2007, 11:33 PM
I am happy to own a wide range of forms, to suit my every mood or inclination. Sometimes I just wear my nuBra under my shirt, or sometimes my #5 forms which give me a nice (young) perky set of Bs. Boobs are my favourite things!!! I always attach them. They are either self-adhesive or I use 3M super 77 spray adhesive. Comes off with varsol. wenda

LizBeth
09-19-2007, 07:15 AM
Hello I am blessed to have natural boobs, I love to go braless around then house or yard, some times just a shelf bra to hold them up , love it when I am in public (out of town) and get the looks I give women with nice boobs LOL , thanks

Katie Moore
09-19-2007, 08:02 AM
I am happy to own a wide range of forms, to suit my every mood or inclination. Sometimes I just wear my nuBra under my shirt, or sometimes my #5 forms which give me a nice (young) perky set of Bs. Boobs are my favourite things!!! I always attach them. They are either self-adhesive or I use 3M super 77 spray adhesive. Comes off with varsol. wenda

I'm very attached to mine....:D

:love:

Katie

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-19-2007, 10:15 AM
I have some nice breast forms that I wear with my tight camsols without a bra. Feels very sexy.

SANDRA MICHELLE
09-19-2007, 01:01 PM
I use tape all the time and create a very nice 38C, I like the feel and look of them in a nice top. When I want fuller figure I use my one size add on's and a nice bra.

paulap
09-19-2007, 09:44 PM
I may be fairly local to you.

Hello I am blessed to have natural boobs, I love to
go braless around then house or yard, some times just a shelf bra to hold them up , love it when I am in public (out of town) and get the looks I give women with nice boobs LOL , thanks

Sam-antha
09-20-2007, 09:36 AM
Right on Katie, it is wonderful being out in that condition, in public too....
The other day, on the street I also went braless.
It was not Karen's tape that came off, it was the front fastener hook that came out. There was no pink fog. I do have a pic for later.
~Samm

suzi_cd
09-20-2007, 01:00 PM
I have only recently started going bra-less and it is a wonderfull feeling - feeling them moving round and pulling gently on my natural breast underneath.

I'm still trying to get the joint between form and body well hidden so I can start wearing the low cut, rather revealing tops that my Mistress wants me to wear.

suzi

xxx