PDA

View Full Version : In shock of SO's reaction

Darla in Pa.
09-17-2007, 07:47 PM
I don't really know where to begin, every time time I want anything I can talk her into it (most things anyway) as she can me. Frirday we went out to eat, and I said I would like some new shoes. Not telling her they were heels, so in payless she was sort of good bringing them to me, but not happy I settled for a pair of flats. The rest of the evening she was growly (mean) is better, and was very distant the rest of the evening. so she wanted to go shopping saturday for something at the mall 30 miles away. I very seldom go with her but thought it might get me back into her good graces. she told me to stop at a discount clothing store I asked why and her answer was you need something to go with those shoes! WOW

Katie Moore
09-17-2007, 07:49 PM
That's good. So what did u get?

Darla in Pa.
09-17-2007, 08:06 PM
It was great shoes a dress, skirt and a top, We wear the same size 12 but she is dieting so I might have to do the same *S*

AmberTG
09-18-2007, 12:05 AM
Geez, I hope you bought her something nice in return!

Sheri 4242
09-18-2007, 02:45 AM
Geez, I hope you bought her something nice in return!

Amber is right! In fact, I try and make it a practice to buy my wife two things every time I buy something for myself. In the main, it is about "relational balance" and it is about making them appreciate your femme side. Often, a SO will say we're selfish and it is all about OUR femme personna and OUR associated wants. IMO, if we make certain we "give back" -- and even "give" when it is unexpected -- it will pay major dividends in the long run!!!

Deborah Jane
09-18-2007, 02:49 AM
Amber is right! In fact, I try and make it a practice to buy my wife two things every time I buy something for myself. In the main, it is about "relational balance" and it is about making them appreciate your femme side. Often, a SO will say we're selfish and it is all about OUR femme personna and OUR associated wants. IMO, if we make certain we "give back" -- and even "give" when it is unexpected -- it will pay major dividends in the long run!!!

Good advice Sheri. I,ve just "come out" to my girlfriend and i think i,ll do that!! Thank you!!

faltenrock
09-18-2007, 03:14 AM
Is that really true? - You're so lucky, hope you know.

Muriel
09-18-2007, 03:45 AM
That's cool Darla and well done your SO for doing this but as the others say treat her too, you have made many envious.

Carol A
09-18-2007, 06:38 AM
I must say my wife is always picking me up something or other.
Yesterday in fact she purchased me 6 new pair of panties as they were on close out at Wal-Mart. Now it breaks my heart I have to get rid of some of my holy ones.:gg:

Karan
09-18-2007, 07:26 AM
Let's see. Dieting and being a little grouchy. Sounds like a case of low blood sugar. She was very sweet though to go shopping on Saturday and get you some clothes. Make sure to buy her something.