PDA

View Full Version : nylons turn me on

prettieboy
09-18-2007, 12:23 AM
im 98% cding when im on this site ,i dress like my avatar or naughtier

BarbaraTalbot
09-18-2007, 12:26 AM
I am not sure my percentage, but all too often I am not Cd'd at all. ~shrug~

Funny you mention nylons. I was getting irritable, so I took a nap...in nylons. Woke up in a better mood,so I left 'em on under my drab exterior. Whatever works for you.

Mollyanne
09-18-2007, 03:22 AM
In my case, whenever I am NOT wearing pantyhose I am NOT in a very social mood. This however is very rare as I am ALWAYS underdressed except when I have to see my doctor(once every three months). All other times I am dressed and feel wonderful, full of life and expectation(s).

:love: Mollyanne

PS: Whenever I am "online" I am dressed and really feel like I am female!!!!

megan163
09-18-2007, 03:28 AM
Love the pantyhose, too. I recently started shaving my legs again for the fall/winter and love the feel with a fresh pair of nylons. BTW, like your choice of avatar, PB.

Carol A
09-18-2007, 06:42 AM
No matter what I'm wearing I don't feel right without stocking on,never did go in for being bear footed in shoes.

Rachael Turner
09-18-2007, 06:57 AM
The more I dress the more I hate stockings/panty hose.

I keep my legs tanned and closely shaved and in great shape so bare legged looks better anyway.

traceyanne
09-18-2007, 07:39 AM
love the feel of nylons on my legs.used to shave my legs but my wife is not so keen on it, so to compromise i leave that out now. weather is getting cooler now so my tights are coming out the lingerie drawer and they will be worn every day when possible,,, oh joy

Cyndie
09-18-2007, 03:32 PM
My wife does not want me to shave my legs, so I don't, not that I don't do other things she would rather I not do (like dressing in fem). That said, stocking or pantyhose are the best bet for covering a little of my hairy legs. Besides, I love the way they feel and I am wild about how a garterbelt and stockings look. :happy:

TTFN
Cyndie

Karren H
09-18-2007, 04:21 PM
im 98% cding when im on this site ,i dress like my avatar or naughtier

Wow!! A crossdresser that likes nylon... Lol. And all this time I thought I was the only one......... Hehehe

Karren

Jazzmine
09-18-2007, 04:24 PM
I wear pantyhose most days during the week while at work. Love that smooth feeling on shaved legs.
Has anyone noticed that pantyhose stay up better with shaved legs - yet another good reason to keep shaving them!
Hugs Jazzmine

Veronica 1
09-18-2007, 07:32 PM
I love them, too. The smooth, silky feeling gives my spirits a great lift and keep me happy all day.