PDA

View Full Version : Your True Sexual Identity

Francesp56
09-18-2007, 06:03 AM
A question to Members who are both fortunate and privelaged enough
to have a Wife / Partener/S.O who not only encourages your C/Dressing but in fact particapates with you in being both fully dressed enfemme ----along with make -up, perfume etc,

Q, ---In those beautiful and intimate moments of endearing Passion,
do You consider yourself
{a} A hetrosexual lover

{b}A lesbian lover
or both !

Francesp56,
Melbourne,
Australia.

Carol A
09-18-2007, 06:15 AM
That's and easy one "BOTH"

Veronica Fallon
09-18-2007, 07:16 AM
My GGF prefers me as a woman, in or out of bed, as long as "certain male things" still work. In our lovemaking I'm definitely all woman, but she seems to move fluidly from female to male & back again, & often simply a beautiful blend of both. An interesting aspect of that is how physically & emotionally varied our climaxes can be, depending on her gender of the moment. Just another lovely gift of "mixed-gender expression"! :happy:

Peace, Luv, & Whoopie,

Veronica

shauna 9
09-18-2007, 11:53 PM
That’s easy both of them sometimes I think my wife prefers girls couple years ago my wife gave me a threesome but I had to dress up

BarbaraTalbot
09-19-2007, 12:57 AM
as we sorted it out, I sort of thought that "B" would be the obvious answer if dressed. I have found that we have settled into ourselves (which makes sense, since thats who we do best!)

So I'd have to say mostly "A", with the occasional fly-by as "B". I have come to think of option "B" as theatrical in a fun sort of way, mostly, but every once in a while there is a pure "B" moment and it happens best when it is unexpected and natural.

LilSissyStevie
09-19-2007, 01:53 AM
Well... sort of in-between or A or B or both or neither.

I tend to think of us as a couple of ******* lesbians. I believe she thinks of herself as a heterosexual woman with a somewhat goofy but interesting husband. Technically, she's correct; but in a practical sense I'm not wrong. It's fun no matter how you look at it. Isn't that what counts?

RobertaFermina
09-19-2007, 03:17 AM
Present disposition: If he/she travels through my heart, I'll take what comes.

By experience 99 44/100ths female lover.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Meredith
09-19-2007, 01:35 PM
Lesbian, butch variety

Emily Ann Brown
09-19-2007, 02:00 PM
Both, but not at the same time during the performance.

Emily Ann

Karren H
09-19-2007, 02:38 PM
Em's bragging again....... Humph...... What's sex again? I must be on the wrong forum......... Again...... Thought this was whowantstobeanun.com!! :D

Karren

kassandra richard
09-19-2007, 02:55 PM
Although I'm geekily tempted to answer 'Yes' to the question**, for me it's really 'A'. To paraphrase Bernadette/Ralph* -- I'm just another c*ck in a frock living close to a big pile of rocks.

Kassandra

* From "The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert"
** Never ask a geek/logician an 'or' question. The answer is always 'yes' unless both options are unappealing

SusanMarie
09-19-2007, 06:13 PM
Yes to both. Depends on the mood.

BarbaraTalbot
09-19-2007, 07:13 PM
Thought this was whowantstobeanun.com!!

ooo nuns are hot! all that virginal purity..Crisp linens..I'd like to dress as a nun for say halloween but I wouldn't make a habit of it

Claudia Zylindrias
09-19-2007, 07:30 PM
both full on partial. we have even done a complete role reversal, with the help of some quite intersting toys.

Nuns huh... has merit, i went to catholic school for a bit and the only i wanted to her were the girls uniform instead of mine..

flatlander_48
09-19-2007, 08:17 PM
My GGF prefers me as a woman, in or out of bed, as long as "certain male things" still work. In our lovemaking I'm definitely all woman, but she seems to move fluidly from female to male & back again, & often simply a beautiful blend of both. An interesting aspect of that is how physically & emotionally varied our climaxes can be, depending on her gender of the moment. Just another lovely gift of "mixed-gender expression"!

Peace, Luv, & Whoopie,

Veronica

Yes Sir to the Whoopie!!!

Jocelyn Quivers
09-19-2007, 10:09 PM
Lesbian, we usualy take turns on who is the dominant female.

Roxi Loh
09-19-2007, 10:23 PM
Its lesbian sex for me.

Sally24
09-23-2007, 08:41 PM
Definitely heterosexual as Sally doesn't get to go back to the bedroom. But there are moments, at least for me, when I feel a bit of what it's like for a woman.

sissystephanie
09-23-2007, 09:38 PM
both full on partial. we have even done a complete role reversal, with the help of some quite intersting toys.

Nuns huh... has merit, i went to catholic school for a bit and the only i wanted to her were the girls uniform instead of mine..

When my wife was alive, we could relate to the first part, Claudia! Karren and Barbara, you two should take your show on the road!:heehee: You really do play off each other well!

Now that I am a Keener citizen (not Senior!!), I am more like a Nun, just don't have the habit! Sorry, couldn't help saying that!:tongueout

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes