PDA

View Full Version : Did I see a sister in Jim Thorpe this weekend?

MsEva
09-18-2007, 07:28 AM
Just got back from a whitewater kayaking trip to Pennsylvania. We got to our destination of Jim Thorpe PA on Friday. It is sort of like a mini New Hope now with all the little shops and and B an Bs. Well we had a little time to spend before hitting the water so we toured the town. While in line at the five and ten..yup they still have one...I saw what looked like a fellow sister and her SO. The SO was a lot smaller, but both looked fantastic. I had to do a double take to see that it was a CD. She looked great! I wanted to go up and discretely tell her that I love her look. But that wouldn't be good. So if it was one of us, and you were in Jim Thorpe...all I can say is you looked very cute!:hugs:

Suzie Green
09-18-2007, 07:38 AM
OMG Eva, you sound like me. I'd NEVER think of going up to another CD and saying something either. But secretly, if it were me, I'd hope you'd come up and introduce yourself with maybe a "I'm a CD too" whisper. I'd be devastated if one of you girls actually saw me and didn't say something. It wasn't me in PA...but if you're ever in New England, kayaking or hiking, and you run into me....well darn it girl, say "Hi"! The least I could do would be to buy you lunch!! :D

Karren H
09-18-2007, 07:52 AM
That's neat Eva.. Should of had on your secret CD decoder ring or your "Kiss me I'm a Crossdresser" tee short!! Lol.

I've never aproached another cd yet but had a close one last year when I was on jury duty... An over the top CD dressed to the nines made a pass through the court house and got everyone talking.. So while on break I was out front and she walked by.. I would have said something but about 30 of my fellow jurorrs were standing up on the court house steps watching.. But as she passed I smiled and winked at her and she returned the smile!!

Later when back in the jurorrs room my friend said to me "did you see that chick that came through here.. She looked like a hooker".... Yeah I saw her and btw that was not chick... "You got to be kidding..... She looked amazing!! Lol. Yeah she did!!!

Karren

jacky83
09-18-2007, 08:20 AM
We need to develop a secret sign or handshake so when we meet each other we can note we are members of a distinctive sorority.:thumbup:

Karren H
09-18-2007, 01:35 PM
We need to develop a secret sign or handshake so when we meet each other we can note we are members of a distinctive sorority.:thumbup:

Your wifes going to start wondering why your always shaking hands with all those cute guys..... Standing on one foot.... With the other arm over your head.... With one eye closed....... Whistling "Stranger in the Night". In a really high pitch... :D

Karren

kristine239
09-18-2007, 01:40 PM
I arrived in the Atlanta airport last Wednesday morning, went to pick up my bags and head to SCC. I noticed two others that "looked lie CD's (what ever that means) so I just went up to them and said "are we going to the same hotel?" Sure enough they were. We took the train together and had a great time at SCC.

So there. It's not too hard to say something that won't embarass anyone. Try it, you might find a new friend.

Love Kristine

crunchysoda
09-18-2007, 02:49 PM
Your wifes going to start wondering why your always shaking hands with all those cute guys..... Standing on one foot.... With the other arm over your head.... With one eye closed....... Whistling "Stranger in the Night". In a really high pitch... :D

Karren

:lol2:Oh Karren you crack me up!!

I was in Roswell, NM w/my family back in July (minus the bf) and saw a CD'er. This was a couple of weeks before I *found out* about my bf.
Kinda odd now that I think back about it.

So if anyone was in Roswell?

SherriePall
09-18-2007, 02:57 PM
Eva -- It wasn't me, sis. My wife doesn't really care for Mauch Chunk. The last time we were there about 18 years ago, we had a slightly bad time with a snooty tour guide.

MsEva
09-18-2007, 03:12 PM
Eva -- It wasn't me, sis. My wife doesn't really care for Mauch Chunk. The last time we were there about 18 years ago, we had a slightly bad time with a snooty tour guide.

Hey Sherrie, could have been you..very cute girl to be sure. You really need to get back there again. A lot has changed in those years. It is a really cute town with a lot of specialty shops, antique places, wine shop (with tasting :drink:) and neat pubs. I wish you all could have seen her. Very tasteful dress, quite fem manners...for all I know could have been a GG, but my radar is more attuned. The two other kayaking buddies didn't pick up on it but I did. Kudos to you if you were a CD.

MsEva
09-18-2007, 03:14 PM
That's neat Eva.. Should of had on your secret CD decoder ring or your "Kiss me I'm a Crossdresser" tee short!! Lol.

I've never aproached another cd yet but had a close one last year when I was on jury duty... An over the top CD dressed to the nines made a pass through the court house and got everyone talking.. So while on break I was out front and she walked by.. I would have said something but about 30 of my fellow jurorrs were standing up on the court house steps watching.. But as she passed I smiled and winked at her and she returned the smile!!

Later when back in the jurorrs room my friend said to me "did you see that chick that came through here.. She looked like a hooker".... Yeah I saw her and btw that was not chick... "You got to be kidding..... She looked amazing!! Lol. Yeah she did!!!

Karren

Well , I guess that is one way of trying to get out of jury duty ala Klinger on Mash. I think part of it is trying to look really really good. Most GGs don't take the time to dress as nicely. The area seems to have lost its redneck/blue collar outlook and is more of a New Hope kind of place. Thought it could be you Karren...I mean it is in CARBON county. hehe

MsEva
09-18-2007, 03:15 PM
I arrived in the Atlanta airport last Wednesday morning, went to pick up my bags and head to SCC. I noticed two others that "looked lie CD's (what ever that means) so I just went up to them and said "are we going to the same hotel?" Sure enough they were. We took the train together and had a great time at SCC.

So there. It's not too hard to say something that won't embarass anyone. Try it, you might find a new friend.

Love Kristine

Well, I think her whole intention was to blend in and she did..to a point. :D I dare say the general population didn't get any vibe whatsoever.

JoAnnDallas
09-18-2007, 03:16 PM
A few years ago, wife and I went to Disney in FL over Halloween. I saw two or three sisters at the parks all dressed up. None were over the top, but one you could clearly see the masclain facial features. I did stroll up to this one CD while she was looking at some stuff in a gift shop. I quitely said "Hello", she shyling smiled at me and took off. Guess I scared her off, never saw her the rest of the day. The other one I saw as we were leaving the park.

MsEva
09-18-2007, 03:17 PM

You might be right Jacky! What would it be? How about cross your arms .... you know like the Cross your Heart Bra commercials of days gone by.

Jennaie
09-18-2007, 04:48 PM
The secret sign: Cross your index finger over your middle finger and then reverse, three or more sequences of this should get another dressers attention and yet others would just think that you were twiddling your fingers while thinking about something.

The crossing of the fingers meaning switching of roles.

So, if your ever out en-femme and you see a man doing that in your presence, your going to think, OMG! it's Jennaie`, I had no idea she was so damn old. :lol:

Wendy me
09-18-2007, 05:24 PM
i have seen "SISTERS" out ... a smile can say a lot ... and i also saw a sister in what could have been a bad place .. i stayed near her until we were out of that area and simply said nice shoes as we walked away our own ways.....

BarbaraTalbot
09-18-2007, 06:10 PM
:lol2:Oh Karren you crack me up!!

I was in Roswell, NM w/my family back in July (minus the bf) and saw a CD'er. This was a couple of weeks before I *found out* about my bf.
Kinda odd now that I think back about it.

So if anyone was in Roswell?

Did it seem she had a handsome, smooth, bald cranium under the wig? Especially large femme sunglasses covering her eyes?

NOPE! Wasn't me...

janet1234
09-18-2007, 07:51 PM
to visit Jim Thorpe AKA Mauch Chunk (American Indian for bear mountain). I live not far from there when I am north.

crunchysoda
09-18-2007, 09:46 PM
Did it seem she had a handsome, smooth, bald cranium under the wig? Especially large femme sunglasses covering her eyes?

NOPE! Wasn't me...

No no no it was not you dear. She was definetly dressed up though and very tall, the heels didnt help either.

I saw two guys coming our way looking and snickering as she passed by. I felt bad for her.
Couldve been worse. She just kept on walkin'. :thumbsup:

Christine St James
09-18-2007, 11:20 PM
I normally don't go out en femme, but I was up in Jim Thorpe this past weekend.