PDA

View Full Version : The "L" Name

SirTrey
09-18-2007, 11:33 AM
Okay, as per Kieron's suggestion, I am starting a new thread to find a good middle name that goes with "Trey"....I am doing this because, as Kieron said (and I feel the same way), I would like to honor My mother by keeping My initials the same....and My middle initial is "L" for "Lynn"....so.....I need a good "L" name that fits in the middle right here....."Trey ______ Smith"....Any and all suggestions are more than welcome....Obscure, different, no problem....Something that suits Me would be good....You probably have a bit of an idea what My personality is like....so, go for it! :) **Trey**

Kieron Andrew
09-18-2007, 11:40 AM
Lachlan
Landen
Landon
Larson
Lee
Leland
Leon
Levi
Lucas

I havent finished yet im still thinking lol

Shelly Preston
09-18-2007, 11:40 AM
Hi Trey one option is just go with the L it does not have to mean anything

Trey L Smith

Trey Liam Smith
Trey Leonardo Smith
Trey Lance Smith
Trey Laurence Smith
Trey Lloyd Smith

just a few ideas :D

SirTrey
09-18-2007, 11:47 AM
Hey Shelly.....I hadn't thought of "Lance".....Suits Me, sort of goes along with My whole "Knight in shining armour" thing....I'm going to give that one some thought....Thanks....:) **Trey**

Kieron Andrew
09-18-2007, 11:56 AM
Lamar
Lamont
Lane
Leighton
Leith
Leroy
Leslie
Lester
Lew
Liam
Lloyd
Lorenzo
Lewis
Lowell
Luther
Lyle
Lyndon
Lysander

Syr_SwitchyGQ
09-18-2007, 12:25 PM
No personal suggestions, but if you want to look up names along with their origin, meaning, etc. go to babynamesworld.com ...I seriously go there every time I need to name someone or something. There's plenty of unusual and "out there" names along with your basics - just ignore all the maternity stuff and it's all good.

Tristan
09-18-2007, 01:03 PM
I don't have any new ideas for you but I really like Liam or Lucas.

CaptLex
09-18-2007, 01:12 PM
I can't believe no one suggested the best "L" name of all . . . "LEX"! :eek: haha, just kidding . . . that doesn't go with Trey, although Sir Trey Lexington Smith sounds very classy. :D

I like Lee 'cause it's androgynous, but I don't know how well it goes with Trey either. Didn't Lynn used to be a boys' name once upon a time? :hmmm:

I like Lance too or Luther (or Luthor) 'cause of . . . you know, Lex Luthor. Okay, so I'm a little obsessed with my name. :p

Some more:

Lincoln
Louis/Luis
Lionel
Lars

Lisa Golightly
09-18-2007, 02:22 PM
I vote Lance :)

Cai
09-18-2007, 02:27 PM
According to http://www.gpeters.com/names/baby-names.php, "Lin" and "Linn" are boy's names.

There's also Len, Lenny, and Lyon.

Syr_SwitchyGQ
09-18-2007, 03:23 PM
My two favorite boy "L" names are Liam and Lucien, but I think Lucien would work better with your name.

SirTrey
09-18-2007, 07:26 PM
Well, I made My decision, which officially ends the thread....and it isn't an "L" name....I'm going with Trey Aiden Smith....and am filing tomorrow....I spoke with My mother, she wasn't concerned about keeping the initials the same....Thanks for the help, everyone! :) **Trey**