PDA

View Full Version : Help with wedding fantasy in PA/MD/DC

TriciaO
09-18-2007, 02:27 PM
Hi! I would imagine that I'm not the only girl here with a wedding fantasy, and I would like to take it a little further.

Does anyone know of a photographer, bridal salon, transformation service, or anyone else between Philadelphia and DC who does this sort of thing. I'm looking for a makeup application, the gown and plenty of pictures of the blushing bride. A handsome groom to pose with me in the pictures (and to kiss the bride! :o) would be a big bonus, but I won't get greedy.

With the cost of gowns and everything else, I can't imagine there are too many places like this, but if you know of any, please let me know!

Thanks!

Michelle04240
09-18-2007, 02:39 PM
Welcome aboard. I have also wanted to get this done. Unfortunatly, I am a bit too north of you to be of any help.

shauna 9
09-18-2007, 03:02 PM
For my 10th anniversary my wife made reservation at a place called Fairplay they have a salon items you can buy or rent . everything you need for your fantasies come true. http://www.fairplaytv.com/wedding.HTM

janet1234
09-18-2007, 07:52 PM
a charming idea, I have also had a bride fantasy, I guess many of us have.

Carol123
09-19-2007, 01:07 AM
A very lovely idea,even better if you could actually be the bride forever!

Sheri 4242
09-19-2007, 03:14 AM
Any chance you could plan a trip to Las Vegas?

My wife and I had "vow renewal" service with me as "The Bride" back in June out in Vegas and it was WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The chapel arranged for a makeup artist, and we had a ceremony and a complete photoshoot afterwards. (The only downside is now I have two anniversaries to celebrate with my wife each year -- and she never misses an opportunity for me to buy her a gift!!! :lol2: That said, it was a very special ceremony -- very meaningful and sweeet -- and it deserves an annual rememberance!!!)

I'd be glad to PM you with some specific details once you get your ten posts required for PMing. The place we used really knocked themselves out providing every detail we needed!!! It took some planning -- and awaiting the day was, I supoose, what a real bride goes through!

By the way, I already had my wedding dress -- bought it off eBay. When buying a wedding dress you usually need a size larger than your normal dress size! Many of the girls on here (and their SO's) have spoken of how many David's Bridal Salons" will be more than happy to help you get a wedding dress, too.

Let me just say that, as far as that particuar chapel in Vegas, they will do everything you need them to do to make it a great event!!! I am sure there are other places around the country, but my experience was on a trip out there.

Ironically, my wife kept telling me (before the event) that she hoped it wouldn't hurt my feelings if she laughed. BUT, it turned out to be a very sweet and meaningful event in our lives. When I walked down the aisle to the altar, I noticed tears in my wife's eyes -- and they were tears of JOY!!!!!!! From a comedic attitude, my wife had dramatically changed and had become to see how special this was for us -- the femme side of my dichotomous personality making solemn vows to that wonderful GG!!! It was great!!!!!!!

immike
09-19-2007, 04:38 AM
Hi! I would imagine that I'm not the only girl here with a wedding fantasy, and I would like to take it a little further.

Does anyone know of a photographer, bridal salon, transformation service, or anyone else between Philadelphia and DC who does this sort of thing. I'm looking for a makeup application, the gown and plenty of pictures of the blushing bride. A handsome groom to pose with me in the pictures (and to kiss the bride! :o) would be a big bonus, but I won't get greedy.

With the cost of gowns and everything else, I can't imagine there are too many places like this, but if you know of any, please let me know!

Thanks!
A bridal fantasy sounds very interesting? My ultimate fantasy is to wear a Dallas
Cowboys Cheerleaders uniform,or a replica?

TriciaO
09-19-2007, 09:44 AM
Thank you all for your replies!

To Sheri - unfortunately, there is a spouse who is not completely aware of Tricia and is not very supportive, so I don't think Vegas is a possibility. :sad:

Tasha T
09-19-2007, 10:17 AM
A bridal fantasy sounds very interesting? My ultimate fantasy is to wear a Dallas

There are Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader Halloween costumes being sold in stores right now. I was thinking about getting one. They aren't the best quality, but it's better than nothing.

Last year I watched an episode of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders reality show where the girls trying out for the squad would be cut if they gained too much weight and "disgraced the uniform." The girls would go off and weep, totally devastated that their dreams had been destroyed. Then about a week later I was watching a Halloween parade and who came by? A gang of MTF Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders...many of whom were a lot overweight! The contrast between reality and fantasy was pretty funny.

Jennaie
09-19-2007, 10:38 AM
Vermont maybe.

http://www.tgnorth.com/

Tasha T
09-19-2007, 01:16 PM

I was looking on Ebay and you can get a high quality Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders outfit custom made. Not too expensive either. If you have the cash you might want to consider it.

TriciaO
09-22-2007, 05:33 PM
A Cowboys Cheerleader uniform would be very sexy, but that's one outfit you'll never see this longtime Redskins fan in!

That's not to say that I'd turn down a pass from a cowboy... or a construction worker or a policeman... :heehee:

Bridal Dream
09-27-2007, 08:32 AM
Hi I own a wedding dress shop in the uk and I would be happy to sell wedding gowns to crossdressers, my website is www.bridaldream.co.uk