PDA

View Full Version : Political Pansies!

LindaLeeColby
03-25-2005, 02:40 AM
OK, sorry about the title bit I thought it would get more attention.

Now then, what say we became a political party (emphasize party perhaps). My goal before I die, and this I'm hoping is right after we start commuting to Mars, is to take over some of those seats in the Congress and Senate. Actually we should clad all of those seats in something sensuous but for now it's up to us to carry the banner and wear the panties.

Frankly, I suspect a lot of those seats are clad in something sensuous anyway but without our support they are going to stay mostly closeted. Speaking of closets, I believe that evidence on Monica's dress was from Bill actually wearing it that day they were in the closet, and she was paid to say they had sex... but that's getting off the topic (oh, and have you ever notice how often Hillery wears pants...).

Anyway, what is our parties name, our platform (not shoes)? Got a few bills you want to write? Laws? Come on, lets take this place and change the way Americans dress! Oh, and colors, we've got to have colors and our symbol... I mean who the heck wants to run around with an elephant or donkey on a button?

So what say you!

The slightly right of center Senator from California
Linda Lee

Nyx
03-25-2005, 02:56 AM
1. I want there to be an official crossdressing day. It has to be in may, because thats my birthday month, because its mostly sunny, and because its hot enough to wear hot clothes ;) On this day everyone should be legally forced to crossdress.

2. There should be a law that men have a 50% discount when they buy women clothes.

3. We should modify the educational system so that there is an obligatory course as early as elementary school that treats of crossdressing, transexuality and homosexuality. Serious point here. Had I known what I know today, I would have started hormones at age 13 or earlier, but I was not given the choice.

4. We should pass a law so that all public bathrooms must be mixed bathrooms.

5. Men should be allowed to crossdress in all circumstances, even in official events.

6. Songs that encourage crossdressing should get played more often on the radio. Artwork in general that encourages crossdressing should be emphasized.

7. Another serious point. Parents should be legally forced to let their kids go through transexualisation if they wish to.

LindaLeeColby
03-25-2005, 03:15 AM
1. I want there to be an official crossdressing day. It has to be in may, because thats my birthday month, because its mostly sunny, and because its hot enough to wear hot clothes ;) On this day everyone should be legally forced to crossdress.

2. There should be a law that men have a 50% discount when they buy women clothes.

3. We should modify the educational system so that there is an obligatory course as early as elementary school that treats of crossdressing, transexuality and homosexuality. Serious point here. Had I known what I know today, I would have started hormones at age 13 or earlier, but I was not given the choice.

4. We should pass a law so that all public bathrooms must be mixed bathrooms.

5. Men should be allowed to crossdress in all circumstances, even in official events.

6. Songs that encourage crossdressing should get played more often on the radio. Artwork in general that encourages crossdressing should be emphasized.

7. Another serious point. Parents should be legally forced to let their kids go through transexualisation if they wish to.

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Hear Ye

We have our first Bill designated H.R. 032505_A presented for consideration by the Honorable Nyx. Bill has been filed and submitted to committee for consideration.

Filed this date by CD Legislative assistant
Linda Lee Colby

janet
03-25-2005, 02:46 PM
Im not sure if it would be right to suggest it, i would hate to deny anyone freedom of choice, but please please please make body hair illegal :p
janet xxx

Melissa A.
03-25-2005, 03:11 PM
On a more serious note, NY State has added Gays, Lesbians, and Bisexuals to it's hate crimes law. Transgendereds were left off. Probably the one group most in need of physical protection.

Political Pansies? You bet!!!

Hugs,

Melissa :)

LindaLeeColby
03-25-2005, 11:35 PM
Im not sure if it would be right to suggest it, i would hate to deny anyone freedom of choice, but please please please make body hair illegal :p
janet xxx

That's an easy one! Consider this our first law under US code

USC 0325.1 Making it unlawful to expose, to the public in general and at large, body hair not typically displayed by women! (see section 0325.1a body hair regions, a description).

US Code Enforcement Officer
Linda Lee

LindaLeeColby
03-25-2005, 11:44 PM
On a more serious note, NY State has added Gays, Lesbians, and Bisexuals to it's hate crimes law. Transgendereds were left off. Probably the one group most in need of physical protection.

Political Pansies? You bet!!!

Hugs,

Melissa :)

I honestly can't fathom the ignorance it takes to ignore the harm (and hate) by anyone against a group of people and worse, not to do anything about it.
I found the NY state government page http://www.state.ny.us/ and right after logging off I'm going to find and send an email to the legislators.

Linda Lee

janet
03-26-2005, 06:18 PM
That's an easy one! Consider this our first law under US code

USC 0325.1 Making it unlawful to expose, to the public in general and at large, body hair not typically displayed by women! (see section 0325.1a body hair regions, a description).

US Code Enforcement Officer
Linda Lee

Cool, does this mean i can go down in the history books? :)