PDA

View Full Version : shopping

Dixie
09-19-2007, 11:13 AM
Went to Wal-Mart yesterday and bought myself some sexy bras and panties. While at the register the cashier says "Your going to look so good in these things" I answer "I hope so cuz I'm certainly counting on it!" Then I said " I only hope they have enough makeup." She says "Oh I think you are going to be hot!"
I know I blushed just couldn't help it.:drink:

JoAnnDallas
09-19-2007, 12:22 PM
I bought my last outfit at WalMart and I remember when I got up to the check counter, the checkout girl picked up the skort and remarked about how pretty the skirt was. I told her it was a skort, she looked at me, then looked at it closer and said, "Yep, your right it is a skort, you will look great in it". She then said she may go and check them out. I had the skort, matching top, heels, earrings, neckless, and some makeup and from our conversation she knew it was all for me. Did not bother her one bit. LOL

Karren H
09-19-2007, 12:51 PM
You should have gotten her name and number, Dixie.. I know you don't need it but we could start a cd.com database of available GG's that think crossdressers are hot!! Yeah!! Maybe end up like eHarmony.. tgHarmony? Like that sound of that.. Lol. 59 degress of compatibility including wearing the same size heels, bra, panties and dress!! :D

Karren

tinadcd
09-19-2007, 04:59 PM
You should have gotten her name and number, Dixie.. I know you don't need it but we could start a cd.com database of available GG's that think crossdressers are hot!! Yeah!! Maybe end up like eHarmony.. tgHarmony? Like that sound of that.. Lol. 59 degress of compatibility including wearing the same size heels, bra, panties and dress!! :D

Karren

Would you please? Pretty please?

I would skip the same size thing; a gg thats 6'3" would be able to share clothes but would also be able to kick my @ss! :kickbutt:

Wait; maybe that's a good thing! :beatup:

I just have a thing for tiny women. :heehee:

Vicky_Scot
09-19-2007, 05:05 PM
Went to Wal-Mart yesterday and bought myself some sexy bras and panties. While at the register the cashier says "Your going to look so good in these things" I answer "I hope so cuz I'm certainly counting on it!" Then I said " I only hope they have enough makeup." She says "Oh I think you are going to be hot!"
I know I blushed just couldn't help it.:drink:

I take it your were in femme mode as I find it hard to believe a casier would say "Your going to look so good in these things" if your were in male mode.

trannie T
09-19-2007, 08:24 PM
I take it your were in femme mode as I find it hard to believe a casier would say "Your going to look so good in these things" if your were in male mode.

I've had similiar experiences while shopping in male mode. Sometimes clerks are being curious, usually they are kidding. It is great fun to turn the tables on them and say how much you're going to enjoy wearing the clothes.

SandyR
09-19-2007, 09:46 PM
The closest I came to that was when the self checkout failed and the SA was very nice to help me scan in my Bra, panties, hose........Maybe next t[I]me I can be a bit bold.....

SandyR

Rosaliy Lynne
09-20-2007, 09:29 AM

Karren

Interesting idea!!! I like your style gf and your looks. Nice picture collection. There are so many tho that I had to book mark it for later perusal.