PDA

View Full Version : Oscar de la Hoya Panties, Fishnet Photos: Cross Dressing Pictures Online

crunchysoda
09-19-2007, 08:04 PM
That's the title of the article that I found.

I wont post a link as Im not sure if it's against forum rules.
but you can do a search like I did.

they are posted on the national ledger web site.

My bf and I saw it first posted on ET news.

We are debating if they are real or PS'ed. I bet they are real..

Wenda
09-19-2007, 08:09 PM
Interesting. I will comment. w.

CJFMix
09-19-2007, 08:18 PM
Wow , I like that ...

But I'm not surprised , since 10% of males crossdresses ...

And , Oscar seems to be a sophisticated guy ...

Sedona
09-19-2007, 09:02 PM
They look pretty real to me. Ugly bodysuit though, and what's with the doubled up boy shorts? Ugh. He should register here to get some tips.

sobe1ove GG
09-19-2007, 09:56 PM
I was like 'ahhh!' when I saw that on the Insider today. I taped it for Leah B for when he gets home.

I bet he'll be surprised and pleased. :)

crunchysoda
09-19-2007, 10:14 PM
They look pretty real to me. Ugly bodysuit though, and what's with the doubled up boy shorts? Ugh. He should register here to get some tips.

:heehee:

MJ
09-19-2007, 10:23 PM
sorry thats just nasty , sedona is right boy does he need help :eek: it must be fake

StayceeCD
09-19-2007, 11:32 PM
Might be real! Doesn't look photoshopped to me! But I agree.. He needs some help from the girls here!! :heehee:

sterling12
09-20-2007, 12:03 AM
My opinion, (one of many I'm sure) is that they are phony.

Why do I think that? The fishnet body stocking looks very faked. When I look at the neckline, just doesn't look right. And something like a big openweave fishnet would be fairly easy to fake.

It's obvious that the black panties have been added, they don't even do a good job of painting out the pink ones.

Last reason, Oscar just ain't that stupid! He's done very well in other areas, both financially and otherwise. Can't imagine he would allow himself to be compromised this easily. He's not punch-drunk, shows no signs of brain damage, why would he be stupid enough to pose for pictures like this?

Peace and Love, Joanie

StayceeCD
09-20-2007, 12:08 AM
You know.. If he is.. GREAT.. If he isn't.. GREAT!! No big deal either way...

DanaJ
09-20-2007, 04:58 AM
Supposedly Fake - see: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2007/09/golden-boy-de-la-hoya-as-a-golden-girl.php

Sedona
09-20-2007, 05:55 AM
Wow,

Nice find Dana. I work with photoshop regularly, and it goes to show, it's easy to fake pix. Still, Oscar, if you want to register, we're here for you.

Dayna
09-20-2007, 06:44 AM
'Entertainment Tonight' showed the photos (3-4) last night, promised full details tonight.

I asked my wife, "Would any woman really dress like that?" Admittedly I am more into classic, elegant looks, but c'mon...

Dude gives crossdressers a bad name!

crunchysoda
09-20-2007, 01:08 PM
My bf says they are either real or extremely well done photoshop skills.

He says the shadowing is perfect and everything is proportionate, ie face to body.
Sure it would be great if he admitted they were real, but whats the likelyhood he would admit it? Of course he's going to say "that's not me." :rolleyes:

As far as his clothing (or lack there of) choices, every cd'er is different and their motives/desires for doing so are different.
He probably got lost in the fog, doesnt mean he's not "smart" he just got wrapped up in the moment. He probably was buzzed but sober enough to stand and "pose" in the heels.

IMO it makes sense that someone that does such a "macho" profession would have the desire to become something he considers to be totally opposite.

I am interested to see how this all plays out.

Veronica Fallon
09-20-2007, 02:00 PM
Why do we even care? I'm not being sarcastic, I really just don't get it. I never have understood society's obsession with celebrities. :idontknow:

Confused Hugz,

Veronica

angelfire
09-20-2007, 05:40 PM
I saw the pics about 20 minutes ago on another forum, and I still think they are photoshopped. The last picture seemed to give it away, his head just looked at a weird angle.

Plus, I don't get why he woulda worn the boxing gloves.

RobertaFermina
09-20-2007, 06:49 PM
The joint of the neck and head doesn't look natural to me.
The shadow along his left side should be projected against the wall, and further away from his body, due to his distance from the wall and the flash(camera) angle.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

RobertaFermina
09-20-2007, 06:52 PM
Why do we even care? I'm not being sarcastic, I really just don't get it. I never have understood society's obsession with celebrities. :idontknow:

Confused Hugz,

Veronica

I understand and agree on the face of it, Veronica.
However, it is also about crossdressers.
Not in substance, but in perceptions and reactions of the general public.

That causes it to get my attention, and concern.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

AmandaM
09-20-2007, 08:14 PM
They're fake. Compare the size of the head on the pictures.

I think instead of suing who made those pix, they should bare-knuckle it with Oscar. :eek:

DonnaT
09-21-2007, 08:53 AM
He says the shadowing is perfect and everything is proportionate, ie face to body.

Sorry, but I disagree. The shadowing is way off.

For example, in the one where he is posing in front of a sofa, the shadow to his right side (left side of the photo) is on a wall way behind him. Which could only result froom using a bright light. Yet there is no shadow at the feet. Plus the shadow is way too dark. Try it.

The one where he is posing on a bath tub, the shadow under his left leg is too even for the tub's surface and start's near the front edge of the tub instead of on the back wall of the tub.

Plus, he's a boxer, and has larger legs than the nicely shaped ones in the picture.

girlieguy
09-21-2007, 09:17 AM
There is a shadow at his feet. The lighting, whether from a lamp or a flash has been diffused. I'd say a speedlite to the right of the lens with a diffuser, such as a Stofen omni-bounce. Besides, the most likely way to fake a photo like this would be to past his head onto the body of an existing photo, so I'd expect the shadowing to be correct. (I'm guessing that he'd probably use a fancier DSLR than a point and shoot camera.)

Using Photoshop CS3's measurement tools, you can see that the ratio of the head to body is close to the Golden Section.

He has the same blemish on the inside of his left eye in the photos where it is visible. That's not to say they could not have taken a front photo of his, mapped it onto a 3D model and transformed it to match an original donor photo's face.

The website has probably rescaled these photos, so JPEG artifacting may have affected any discrepancies between the face resolution and resolution of rest of the photo; however, they do seem very close if not the same.

Joanne f
09-21-2007, 09:21 AM
I have just read it and it says the the pics are fake.

sterling12
09-21-2007, 05:07 PM
Several of you have asked the question: "Why should we care?" I would suggest that these photos, released on a website, apparently broadcast on National TV, and obviously intended to smear Oscar, are a classic example of why we should care!

Whether or not they are genuine, this represents a classic example of why we need to start, "working for The Cause." Think about it, how would you like someone to "out" you like this. Just because you chose to live an alternative lifestyle. For that matter, isn't it sad that someone who is in the public eye, should be held up to ridicule because of clothing choices.

As Transgendered people, we have such a long way to go. Perhaps this incident is a strong reminder of just how much further the effort needs to go. It's each person's choice, but I would never choose to be a subject for ridicule and to be drug through the mud like this, and no one else should have to go through it. These days they often still use the words "Trannie" and "Faerie", like they used to use The "N" Word fifty years ago. Maybe it's time for us to try and stop this kind of treatment. Have any of us written a complaint to any of these so called "new sources," who put this kind of trash out before the public?

Peace and Love, Joanie

Jamie001
09-21-2007, 06:03 PM
The reason that we "SHOULD CARE" is that they are trying to smear Oscar's reputation be calling him a "Crossdresser" and saying that he is gay. There is nothing wrong with being a crossdresser or being gay. That is the problem!!

crunchysoda
09-21-2007, 07:33 PM
What saddens me most are all the comments made by the people viewing the pictures.

I cant imagine being outed like this, but he's a celebrity and it does come w/the territory. It just seems like he through caution to the wind imo. If all of this is true, anyway.
Also if this is true, he is married and that's what makes this *not ok*, ie according to reports he was w/a prostitute on several occasions, wild parties, ect ect.

Having the pictures blasted everywhere and reading the responses shows just where at least some of the "mainstream" public stands. It's sickening. It's a reality check when many of us live in a totally different world, our safe bubble.

occdresser
09-21-2007, 10:04 PM
They sure look real, but in my personal opinion it is not real. Who here on this forum would wear that? Who here has worn anything like that?

charlie-50
09-21-2007, 10:11 PM
im sorry black pumps and fish nets.. DO not go with boxing gloves...its not oscar...charlie...:rolleyes:

meg_dc_00
09-21-2007, 10:17 PM
Its obvious that they're fake, good Photoshop job though...

Joy Carter
09-22-2007, 12:32 AM
They sure look real, but in my personal opinion it is not real. Who here on this forum would wear that? Who here has worn anything like that?

Fakes. Look at the other articals. I felt like I was reading the Equirer. Next you will see him greeting allians from mars and Big Foot.

And occ, there are some here that dress like that. :rolleyes:

DonnaT
09-25-2007, 04:07 PM
Dancer Milana Dravnel Admits Oscar De La Hoya Drag Photos 'A Lie' (http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212105547.shtml)

jo_ann
09-25-2007, 09:35 PM
I just heard about this today. I think it's real, and the woman is backpeddling because they probably paid her off. Who would photoshop 5 photos? And even though the fishnets would be easy to photoshop, that wig doesn't look photoshopped at all (which is hard to do well). Better pics here:
http://x17online.com/celebrities/oscar_de_la_hoya/x17_xclusive_presenting_miss_oscar_de_la_hoya.php

As far as who would wear that? If it's a sexual fetish, I could totally understand wearing that. I think it's great, we need more celebrity crossdressers, makes us look more normal (but I too don't like the confusion of mixing crossdressing with being gay, it's simply not always the case).

Marcie Sexton
09-26-2007, 12:03 PM
I've seen them too, and yes n my opinion they are shopped...

...and yea you girls are right, why care, just another guy who wears a skirt...

Linda C
09-26-2007, 12:43 PM
Personally - I think that the pics are real - I don't understand why anyone would go through the trouble to photoshop all of that on him and pick fishnet stockings - that would be nearly impossible. He is a handsome guy and a nice guy - even after boxing. Maybe his wife likes that stuff - nobody should be harassed about being kinky - todays world is scary!

Alice B
09-26-2007, 01:01 PM
I saw the story on ET and they were not very positive in their comments on cross dressing. I'm sure the shots are real, but give us a break. On the other hand Boston Legal had a strong story line on cross dressing last night and it was very positive to cross dressers

MarinaTwelve200
09-26-2007, 04:55 PM
To me it looked like "kidding around" joking. Lotsa guys do this---I don"t think its REALLY CDing, but rather a parody of CDing for laughs like at a party or something.

sobe1ove GG
09-26-2007, 11:37 PM
Actually, the lady that took the pictures said they did this a lot and that Oscar did this with other girls. He even has a femme name: Goldie.

This is real. I hope he admits it. I'm sure it would do good for y'all.

Delila
09-26-2007, 11:56 PM
Like alarmclockgirl I am most disturbed by the coments to these clearly photoshopped images. Someone had a lot of time on their hands I have seen photos where a frog is seamlessly attached to a butterfly and these are nowhere near that good. I don't care for the boxer person but it would be pretty cool if an important person really made some pics like this.