PDA

View Full Version : Wearing Two Breast Forms at Once!

Paula Wilder
09-19-2007, 10:49 PM
Hi All,

Has anyone else done this? About a month ago I was having a day to dress at a motel nearby, took most of my wardrobe and tried to do a little sorting and cleaning out to prepare for a trip. So, I was trying on many different outfits - some even queen size and extra large. Although I'm only about 5'9" and about 200 pounds, I'm fond of my size 15 breast forms, which fit in a 42D or DD bra. Well, I decided they didn't look quite large enough in some of the larger tops and some of the sweaters I was trying, so I slipped in my second pair of forms, size 10, right over the size 15 forms I was wearing and all of sudden - Dolly Parton was in the mirror! What fun, bounce, jiggle, and a wonderful profile...I enjoyed it thoroughly. Any one else ever done this sort of thing? If so, what combinations did you use and how did it work out? I'm going on a one week trip to New Hampshire and Maine for mountains and color tours starting this Saturday, all enfemme, and I'm going to try it outside at some point (with the right outfit, so it's not too out of proportion). Wish me luck, and let me know your thoughts.

Fondly,

Paula

christina marie
09-20-2007, 10:49 AM
sounds like a very fun way to get a sore back!

jking90
09-20-2007, 12:16 PM
try it with the size 10s on first (especially if they are attachable) then the larger ones, it might even work better!

i've put on multiple ones; i've also put on the freebra with forms, and that works wonders as well.

Wenda
09-20-2007, 07:16 PM
i have had nice results wearing my forms over my nu-bra, which give me cleavage. I am not always looking for the extra volume, but when I am, stacking my forms over my nuBras. w.

Peggy55
09-20-2007, 08:54 PM
Hi All,

Has anyone else done this? About a month ago I was having a day to dress at a motel nearby, took most of my wardrobe and tried to do a little sorting and cleaning out to prepare for a trip. So, I was trying on many different outfits - some even queen size and extra large. Although I'm only about 5'9" and about 200 pounds, I'm fond of my size 15 breast forms, which fit in a 42D or DD bra. Well, I decided they didn't look quite large enough in some of the larger tops and some of the sweaters I was trying, so I slipped in my second pair of forms, size 10, right over the size 15 forms I was wearing and all of sudden - Dolly Parton was in the mirror! What fun, bounce, jiggle, and a wonderful profile...I enjoyed it thoroughly. Any one else ever done this sort of thing? If so, what combinations did you use and how did it work out? I'm going on a one week trip to New Hampshire and Maine for mountains and color tours starting this Saturday, all enfemme, and I'm going to try it outside at some point (with the right outfit, so it's not too out of proportion). Wish me luck, and let me know your thoughts.

Fondly,

Paula

I do it on occasion with various combos. Always my DD but then I insert a pair of D's and or those little enhancers. It does change everything. I do not go out so this is just for my benefit. However also try swapping breasts (left for right if you have teardrops and rotating them. It gives it a whole different feel, look, bounce! Good Luck