PDA

View Full Version : Fall is here!!!!!!

Jaquelyn
09-19-2007, 11:34 PM
It rained today, thunder and lightning too. Yet, I couldn't be in a better mood. Shaved my legs this evening, since no more boy shorts neccessary. Got dressed with no nylons for the first time since spring, ooo la la. IT FEELS GREAT!! I love fall.......

ArleneRaquel
09-19-2007, 11:46 PM
Fall is Here. OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :thumbsdn: That means no more short shorts & min's OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :love: & :hugs: Beyonce Welch - Stunning African American :happy:

Sharon
09-20-2007, 05:15 AM
It's not here yet, dang it! I still have two days of summer left! :Angry3:

It's also in the 80's (F) here, so my clinging onto the last vestiges is made all that much easier. Actually, to be perfectly honest. I kinda, sorta, almost like Autumn, excepting for the fact that it is followed by that other, almost horrid season.

So excuse me while I put on my shorts, short-sleeved tops, and sandals for, at least, a few more days. :p

Alice B
09-20-2007, 05:38 AM
Down here in bone dry, on fire S. California, we may get our first rain in months. Yea! It may not be the start of fall because for us it is not necessarly a valid concept, but the cooler weather does mean better dressing thru desire.:happy:

Carol A
09-20-2007, 06:10 AM
Well it was here for a week or so and I got out the long skirts and sweaters ( see my photo) but put them away as the heat has returned. I am ready for a change in the weather :clap:

stacie
09-20-2007, 07:06 AM
For the girls who hibernate during the warm summers months, I must say you miss out on an great time...I love the summer time.