PDA

View Full Version : New and loving shopping

charllote34
09-20-2007, 09:27 AM
Hey there

Just been on a shopping trip treated myself to loads of new eye liner and make up plus my new wig as arrived and i cant wait to get all dressed up tonight and go out . Went clothes shopping but like many of you will know the places i went in were full and you just dont like standing in line with a load of girlie tops that everyone will be pointing and giggling at so online shopping here i come !:happy:
love and hugs cx

Sandra
09-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Hey there

Just been on a shopping trip treated myself to loads of new eye liner and make up plus my new wig as arrived and i cant wait to get all dressed up tonight and go out . Went clothes shopping but like many of you will know the places i went in were full and you just dont like standing in line with a load of girlie tops that everyone will be pointing and giggling at so online shopping here i come !:happy:
love and hugs cx

You'd be surprised how many people are not bothered and take no notice at all. Give it a try it's a lot better than online shopping.

charllote34
09-20-2007, 09:50 AM
Think i may have to , soo much choice, i like the white blouse look with the balck skirt and black boot look x:happy:

dancinginthedark
09-20-2007, 09:56 AM
[..] i like the white blouse look with the balck skirt and black boot look x:happy:

Hey me too. :bs:

dancin

And since you're new I should probably let you know I am not a CD I'm a GG. I just don't especially like labels.

charllote34
09-20-2007, 09:56 AM
Think i may have to , soo much choice, i like the white blouse look with the balck skirt and black boot look x:happy:

ahem that should be black boots not balck!! x

charllote34
09-20-2007, 09:58 AM
Hey me too. :bs:

dancin

And since you're new I should probably let you know I am not a CD I'm a GG. I just don't especially like labels.

me too hate labelling people i take people as i find them ,there is good and bad in everyone . hmmm sure thats from a song lol!! x x

dancinginthedark
09-20-2007, 09:59 AM
ahem that should be black boots not balck!! x

:rofl: I think we may be related. I make so many spelling errors it's gotten to be a joke with some of my friends here. Next time do it the easy way. And if you're fast enough not too many will see the typos and spelling errors before you get it fixed. hehe

Can I edit my own posts? (http://crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_read_and_post#faq_vb_edit_posts)

dancin

charllote34
09-20-2007, 10:01 AM
hey dancin i have a admirer ( blush) how do i find out who she is x

dancinginthedark
09-20-2007, 10:23 AM
hey dancin i have a admirer ( blush) how do i find out who she is x

Oh you lucky girl you. :hugs:

It works like a match maker program. You go to a profile, register your admiration and the other person gets a pm or email telling them 'someone' likes them. They are also sent a link to chose someone from the member list to send their admiration back to. If you both match, you both get confirmation PMs letting you know the names of each other.

The report is also available by request via your CP [top left of any page, left hand side once you get there towards the bottom] and sent email to you listing how many people have sent you admiration and any matches you've had. I think it has a 30 roll over so after 30 days they'd have the option of sending another if you missed the first. The PM's where not set up as of yesterday but Tamara was working on that so it maybe by now.

I think I have that right. If not I'm sure someone will let us know. :) It's a fairly new thing here.

dancin

charllote34
09-20-2007, 10:28 AM
thanks dancin , i have to say in my male role i have been on various dating sites etc but the people on here are really supportive and thank you .I have posted more than 10 times so awaiting to view more lovely things
many thanks hugs cx

angelfire
09-20-2007, 05:54 PM
Went clothes shopping but like many of you will know the places i went in were full and you just dont like standing in line with a load of girlie tops that everyone will be pointing and giggling at so online shopping here i come !:happy:
love and hugs cx

At first, I was afraid of this too, but now I just tend to ignore other people, and not care what they think. I still get nervous every now and then in line, as I see people looking in my basket or whispering things, but really, it is likely all just in my head.

Don't worry about it, shopping in the store is so much better than online anyway.

Wenda
09-20-2007, 06:44 PM
Actually, I got addicted to shopping and trying things on. It was dangerous for my credit card. En drab, shopping just doesn't appeal to me. En femme, I am a frickin' shopaholic! Just do it .... but be careful!!! w.