PDA

View Full Version : How important to you is a 'flat front'

Patti Remick
09-20-2007, 12:48 PM
Hi all,
I know there are tons of posts at this board and other CDg boards concerning tucking (like the great 'Art of Tucking' how-to in the sticky threads section).

But I was wondering how important it is to you to have a smooth and feminine looking 'flat front'. For me it is extremely important. Ive always been very jealous of girls/women and their flat fronts. It is a huge psychological as well as a visual thing for me. Even if Im dressed such that my male parts -as small as they are- would not be seen (such as when wearing loose fitting pants/shorts or a dress/skirt) I just dont feel 'right' without a flat front. I guess for many CDrs the same is true for breasts, and obviously they are a much more 'visible' part of the female form - but thats another post for someone else to make.

I am 'luckey' in that I have fairly small male genitals (penis and testicles) so achieving a flat front does not require too much effort (although I probably go overboard). I always wear a 'brief' style panty and am extremely partial to white lace trimmed brief style panties with a fairly wide crotch such as Olga Secret Hug style 873.

In my panties I find it helps to wear a feminine pad. After putting the pad in my panties I fold my male genitals back (no tape or anything) and simply pull them up. That generally gives me a pretty flat front. I also make sure that I place the tip of my small penis directly in the center of the pad as this helps push my male parts up flat against my body. I almost always also wear a pair of tight fitting control top pantyhose (Im also a pantyhose lover) over my panties/pad and sometimes I also wear a high waisted firm panty girdle such as Rago style 6101. The pad and panties alone generally give me the flat front I desire but I like the extra smoothing and shaping of the pantyhose and panty girdle (and I love the way my legs look in pantyhose too!). Unfoutunately i need to address my hips but this too is a matter for another post.

So please take my poll and also please post your thoughts on this subject. Although Ive summarized the tucking techique I use to achieve a 'flat front' Id prefere if your follow on comments concentrate more on the 'why it is/isnt important to have a flat front' that your tucking technique. But all comments on this subject are more than welcome!

Thanks to all,
Luv and Hugs,
Patti Remick

Ellie
09-20-2007, 01:15 PM
I find tucking very uncomfortable esp. if I get "excited" while dressed.

As such I don't usually tuck unless I am wearing something tight enough to reveal things. I haven't tried anything like tape, just a gentle tuck that last long enough for a quick picture or two.

I did get a pair of JMS shaper pantyhose and they were pretty effective at turning me into a "ken doll", much to the dismay of my GF when that was all I had on. Dressed as a guy, no problem... Dressed as Ellie, no problem.... 1/2 way in between (what she and I call "sort-of Ellie" or ShEllie), kinda disturbing.

Karren H
09-20-2007, 02:39 PM
Well, IMHO, nothing ruins the lines of a pretty dress like a bump that not supposed to be there.... lol

Karren

RobertaFermina
09-20-2007, 02:44 PM
I have worn boxers under my dresses, earlier on.
These days I tend to wear a gaff, no matter what I wear.
However, if I was caught without a gaff or any tucking gear, and was wearing a loose dress, it would be no loss to me.

My obsession is about what YOU SEE and how you react, *and* how I feel in the clothes.

I don't get a thrill from squishing the boyz, so its a neutral matter, unless they show.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Deborah Jane
09-20-2007, 03:35 PM
Well, IMHO, nothing ruins the lines of a pretty dress like a bump that not supposed to be there.... lol

Karren

I Agree!!!

Marcie Sexton
09-20-2007, 03:50 PM
Believe it or not, you're the first I've seen to say they also use a pad to help acheive that flat front...

My wife came up witht he idea while I was trying to learn the art of tucking, which I have yet to master...

For me personally, its the easiest and only way to go for that desired flat front...

Darlene-VA
09-20-2007, 04:04 PM
The closer I can be to a woman works for me so a flat front is a must have

Lisa Golightly
09-20-2007, 04:11 PM
Not something I ever had to worry about...

Jackie67
09-20-2007, 04:15 PM
Tucked 24/7. I wear a Poise pad ,(medium to heavy) and shaper control panties, no problem feel akward without being flat and smooth.:heehee:

Ann D Bluebird
09-20-2007, 04:52 PM
If i'm dressing to relax at home, not trying to go all out for a femine look, then maybe I can live with "the bulge" but if I could get the hang of the tucking and taping thing, and do it comfortably then maybe I'd go for it. But it is certainly desireable, absolutely!

Quote from Patti: "I've always been very jealous of girls/women and their flat fronts. It is a huge psychological as well as a visual thing for me." me too! more so even than the clothes perhaps...

Faith_G
09-20-2007, 05:16 PM
I gotta tuck (Willy back, boys up in front) or I feel like a guy in a dress. It's been part of my dressing routine since I was very young. Count me in as a pad user, too.

I discovered taping only recently (when I found this forum), but I only tape if I'm wearing a thong. I never could wear thongs before because "parts" kept dropping out the sides. :heehee:

Ruth
09-20-2007, 05:17 PM
I can tuck but I don't much like the constricted sensation, so I don't do it often. I wear loose dresses and skirts and must say the little feller is not noticeable in these conditions.
I must admit that ideally I would like to lose the bump when en femme, for one thing I could wear some nicer fitting panties, but if I can't do it in comfort I'd rather not do it.

angelfire
09-20-2007, 05:26 PM
I have never successfully tuck. I always try, and it never looks right in my panties, and kind of disappoints me.

Stephenie S
09-20-2007, 08:31 PM
As I look around me at work, I don't see ANY women with "flat fronts". They ALL have some degree of tummy bulge down there, and some have a LOT.

When I was in high school, girls DID have flat fronts, thanks to the girdles and panty girdles they all wore. But now a days, girdles have gone by the wayside and I don't see any flat fronts at all. Most women I see have a pretty substancial tummy bulge down there.

As wrote in the tucking sticky, I tuck my testicles up into their cavity, hold them there with a moderate control brief, and then pull my penis UP in front. The tummy panel on the brief smooths things out in front quite nicely, and the feeling of having NOTHING between my legs is absolutely wonderful. And my jeans fit SOOOOO much better. For me, this is the best. It's really easy to deal with in the little girls room, looks realistic, and feels great.

I am 24/7 so I speak from a bit of experience.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Veronica 1
09-20-2007, 09:20 PM
I always keep a semi-casual tuck, even under baggy blue jeans. To me it is more about the feeling than the looks

Patti Remick
09-20-2007, 09:28 PM
Believe it or not, you're the first I've seen to say they also use a pad to help acheive that flat front...

My wife came up witht he idea while I was trying to learn the art of tucking, which I have yet to master...

For me personally, its the easiest and only way to go for that desired flat front...

Well,
I really was apprehensive about even mentioning to use of the pad as I know this site does not take kindly to discussion of feminine hygiene products at all. I had been repremanded some time back while discussing that subject (although in a different context so that may have been the issue). So I wasnt sure whether to bring the subjust of the pads up or not but they are important to smoothing out that area. I do not wish to get in trouble with the moderators (again) or offend anyone here.

If I could request - Id like a moderator to step in here and advise on whether the mention of the pads was/is OK or not- within the context of this post? Can I mention the kind of pads I use (again, only for clarification of the technique I use)?

Thanks,
Patti Remick

KarenSusan
09-20-2007, 09:30 PM
In my panties I find it helps to wear a feminine pad. After putting the pad in my panties I fold my male genitals back (no tape or anything) and simply pull them up. That generally gives me a pretty flat front. I also make sure that I place the tip of my small penis directly in the center of the pad as this helps push my male parts up flat against my body.

I do exactly the same thing. Fortunately, my male equipment is so tiny that this is sufficient for a nice flat front.

Sugar01
09-20-2007, 09:45 PM
Wearing heels and other aspects of CD'ing can be uncomfortable enough. Tucking the equipment was tried once or twice, then abandoned. I want to enjoy being feminine without trying to constrict what I was born with.

Ellie
09-20-2007, 09:57 PM
Wearing heels and other aspects of CD'ing can be uncomfortable enough. Tucking the equipment was tried once or twice, then abandoned. I want to enjoy being feminine without trying to constrict what I was born with.

:iagree: Most nights I'm all about comfort and having a good time rather then getting willy and the boy all tied up.

Michelle04240
09-20-2007, 11:39 PM
If I am out, I'm tucked. If I am at home I worry about it much less but tuck a lot of the time anyways when dressed.

Deanna2
09-20-2007, 11:41 PM
If you wear a flared skirt it is not a problem.

chucks
09-20-2007, 11:48 PM
not concerned with bulge.

windycissy
09-20-2007, 11:53 PM
No big deal unless I'm wearing jogging shorts or my skirtini, I recently bought a tight pair of panties with built-in support which do the trick....otherwise I just wear panties with a panty liner for skirts and dresses. The panty liner is for those rare occasions when I get excited down there, even when I'm soft and tucked it happens sometime, sweet!

Lilith Moon
09-21-2007, 11:23 AM
I don't often dress in tight styles, I prefer loose and so tucking is not much of an issue for me. Which is fortunate because I never did get the hang of it. On those occasions when I want to reduce the bulge a tight fitting girdle does the job.

Veronica Fallon
09-21-2007, 11:32 AM
My own tastes for going out are to present myself authentically as the real woman I feel like, so tucking is important. My first time out was a month ago & I was concerned about being able to do it. I followed the instructions I'd found here & it worked just fine. In fact, it was so unnoticeable (comfortable) that I found myself surreptitiously "copping a feel" to make sure things were still in place!! :heehee:

Peace, Luv, & No "Boy-Bumps",

Veronica

LeeAnn_cd
09-21-2007, 11:35 AM
I hardly tuck since I wear alot of flared skirts and the times I did tuck I can count of one hand and it was not all that involved.

KendallM2F86
09-21-2007, 11:37 AM
hmm... if i'm wearin' sumthin that is 2 loose, there's a good chance i might get a lil excited. so i'm normally a tucked in woman ya know:o

janet1234
09-21-2007, 11:49 AM
and body briefer (shapewear) work wonders for various bulges and the tight feel is so fem.

ophillia
09-21-2007, 12:46 PM
I find that wearing a pad and panty girdle works for me, even in tight pants and jogging shorts.

SherriePall
09-21-2007, 02:18 PM
Voted must have all the time. It just looks better and I think it makes me feel more like I'm presenting.

joselyn318
09-21-2007, 02:25 PM
I pretty much tuck all the time. I love to wear tight low rider jeans and short skirts and I would not be caught dead in those with noticable man parts. I basically just follow the instructions on here and that does the trick under a thong.

Colleentg
09-22-2007, 03:23 AM
To me, a flat front is very important, just as much as obvious breasts. I've been tucking for years, after a while, it's a natural thing when changing clothes. For the record, I'm 24/7, I don't own any male clothing. But my usual tucking method is snug bikini style panties with light to moderate control pantyhose. (Note I didn't say Control Top). The panties and pantyhose have enough combined effect to keep me tucked comfortably. I've also found some bathing suits with enough control to hold the tuck too. I wear a size 5 panties and often size A pantyhose. I never wear pantyhose of 100% nylon!!!

Phyliss
09-22-2007, 05:56 AM
Never used to think much about "flat front" until about 2 yr ago when I was trying on some nice trousers and the shop owner commented that I looked bad with my "lump".
Resolved right then to learn how to "make it go away"

I've found that a thigh shaper from Barely There by Bali does wonders for me. "Stuff" 'em, reach around back and pull to a "tuck" position, squeeze legs together and pull up the shaper. done.

Not that I want "IT" cut off but I really don't like the looks of "IT" anymore. As a result, I maintain a flat front at all times. (Or at least as "flat" as I can get)
Now, if I could just get the area about 8" above that to become flat, I'd be reall happy. Oh well, off to the gyn for 10000 "ab crunches" to attemp a TRUE flat front.

When I see some GGs with a tummy so flat you could play pool on it I get sooooo green with envy.

Suzie S.
09-22-2007, 06:11 AM
Well, umm, ::o about as important as an 'unflat top'! :heehee: But, not through tucking though, eeew, yuck! I'll use other appropriate garments to achieve the results.

Raychel
09-22-2007, 06:34 AM
If I could not tuck, I gues sthat I wouldn't be able to dress completely, The sight of a bulge in the front of a nice elegant dress. That is just wrong in my mind.

MsEva
09-22-2007, 10:39 AM

Karren

Preach on sister! I am with you, the boys must be out of sight at all times.

Mitch23
09-22-2007, 11:14 AM
long leg firm control panty girdle works for me. doesn't give me the opportunity to 'get excited'

mitch