PDA

View Full Version : Poll: How do you want to be dressed in burial?

JulieC
09-20-2007, 12:53 PM
My wife asked me a question the other day which
surprised me, and I wasn't prepared to answer.

"When you die, do you want to be buried en-femme?"

So, the poll asks that question: Assuming you do not
want to be cremated, do you want to be buried
en-femme or en-homme?

lmildcd
09-20-2007, 12:56 PM
I have to be buried in male mode. Doubtful that I will fully come out of the closet.

Shelly Preston
09-20-2007, 12:59 PM
To be honest if I am dead I will be past caring

I'm sure my family will do what they think is right

Emily Ann Brown
09-20-2007, 01:01 PM
Service will be for the family and they only want to remember their father. Besides , I'll be up in heaven wearing a white dress :happy: .

Emily Ann

Marla S
09-20-2007, 01:19 PM
I don't care, because I am dead then.
I'd leave it up to the bereaved, because it is their obsequies not mine.

ArleneRaquel
09-20-2007, 01:26 PM
If the decision were mine along I would say enfemme, but I think that I would be forced to go (:heehee: ) in drab. :love: & :hugs: Beyonce Welch - African American Celtic Sex Goddess

Butterfly Bill
09-20-2007, 01:34 PM
What I really would like is for them to bury me naked in the ground with no casket and no embalming and just let my body decompose and return to the all encompassing One.

But I don't think the law allows that, so I hope they cremate me and have no open casket funeral. (I want them to just get together and share memories, like they did in the Unity Church for some other departed members of the congregation, but at mine they could share some tokes if they want. They could even get drunk.)

Tree GG
09-20-2007, 01:36 PM
Whichever is more flammable (for cremation). :D

veronica
09-20-2007, 01:43 PM
NUDE:devil:

ArleneRaquel
09-20-2007, 01:51 PM
Bra, Panties.Pantyhose, Red Raquel or Dena Cali Wig, Femme Eyewear, Lipstick. Undergarments only :heehee: :love: & :hugs: Beyonce Welch - Sexy Even in Death :heehee: I'll be :drink: Chardonnay to the very end :sad:

Veronica Fallon
09-20-2007, 01:53 PM
I guess I'd prefer to be cremated to save unnecessary expense. Won't matter to me because I'll be wearing the cutest lil' angel outfit that ever was, while living permanently on the pink cloud where all the fog comes from!!! :angel: :c9:

Peace, Luv, & Wings of Lace,

Veronica

Joanne f
09-20-2007, 01:55 PM
Funny that you should ask that as my wife asked me the same question, i said that i do not really care as i will be dead, but it makes me wonder if she has some thing planed :heehee:

joanne

MJ
09-20-2007, 02:18 PM
I guess I'd prefer to be cremated to save unnecessary expense. Won't matter to me because I'll be wearing the cutest lil' angel outfit that ever was, while living permanently on the pink cloud where all the fog comes from!!! :angel: :c9:

Peace, Luv, & Wings of Lace,

Veronica

aww thats cute , i want to go the way Veronica said

Karren H
09-20-2007, 02:35 PM
I could care less!! Since a funeral is for those loved ones I leave behind then let them dress me up how ever they want as long as it eases their pain somewhat!!! IMHO....

Karren

RobertaFermina
09-20-2007, 02:41 PM
I'm sorta with Karren.
The burial is for those who remain.
Being Roberta is about making a better Bob.
Bob is a man who raised a family and contributes to this world.
Roberta is catching up in her contributions, and may someday surpass Bob.
When that happens, ask me again !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

eleventhdr
09-20-2007, 02:59 PM
I have given that some thought at some time's and it is my conclusion that who ever does find my remain's and whatever is left of them to try to either bury me nude as i did come into this old world that way and or to out me up in girl's cloth one or the other it would be just laright either way but not in male clloth's as once my soul is finally releashed it is going to go back to being what it really is nayway female that what my soul is really anway indeed os as to perpare for my next incarnation which is definetly going to be female of this i am very surfe of by now as i am a girl anyway inside of this aging male hippie body oh well some how i do intent to be there and watch over it and just laugh at nay attempt's to alter me in anyway we will see!

Suzy Ann!

sterling12
09-20-2007, 03:13 PM
I don't think I'm being hyper-sensitive, but I suspect that both wives had a different agenda when they asked The Burial Question. I think they probably want to get a fix on what your living brain is thinking. If you answered, "en femme of course," then she's going to figure that you are super transgendered and want to be a woman right now.

At least that's the way my Ex used to think. She never could seem to ask a direct question.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Daintre
09-20-2007, 03:19 PM
I also feel that when I have passed on, it really won't matter what the body is wearing.

Teresa Amina
09-20-2007, 03:20 PM
In a nice lace trimmed burial shroud, please. And don't forget the candles and incense with a nice baroque concerto playing in the background (yes, I have thought all this through :D)

Paula G
09-20-2007, 03:42 PM
Since only my wife & therapist know I'm 99.9% sure it will be in a suit, unless I decide to either be cremated or to donate my body to science.

Kate Simmons
09-20-2007, 03:50 PM
Least of my worries Hon. I'll probably be working up until the time I just dissipate.:happy:

Ann D Bluebird
09-20-2007, 04:37 PM
Naked, and buried in an eco-friendly way, maybe with an acorn planted above me....:thumbsup:

DianaGomez
09-20-2007, 04:58 PM
Could care less. Can dress me up as a spotted hippo if they care to. I wont be here, and wont know whats going on so who cares? Funerals are for those left behind.

Ruth
09-20-2007, 05:09 PM
Roberta pretty much said it for me. The people who will be there won't know Ruth (mostly), and at that point Ruth's work will be done.

Cyndie
09-20-2007, 07:04 PM
Being dead I really wouldn't know, but given the choice, at least a bra and panties under my boy drabs. Won't happen though.:(

trannie T
09-20-2007, 07:19 PM
I only hope that I'm dead when they bury me how I'm dressed is unimportant.

Amy Lynn3
09-20-2007, 07:38 PM
Bury me in a 1,000 dollar suit and tie and a 300 dollar pair of shoes. Not only do I like to wear female attire, but love to wear suits and ties too.
No, wait. Make that a 6,000 dollar suit and 800 dollar shoes. I really want the wife to cry when she sees all that insurance money going in a hole in the ground. hehehe.
Amy

Veronica 1
09-20-2007, 07:40 PM
I would go in my little black dress, totally maxed out. It would be my last chance to shock people, something that I do enjoy every now and then. :heehee:

Kristen Kelly
09-20-2007, 08:01 PM
Ask me everyday and my answer will be tell you tommorrow.

Alice B
09-20-2007, 10:45 PM
For me not an issue. It will be burn and scatter and I won't be around to comment.:happy:

Glenda58
09-20-2007, 11:02 PM
I don't know how you and your wife are getting along but if I were you I sleep with 1 eye open. For me just burn me and give my cloths to CDs goodwill.

chucks
09-20-2007, 11:50 PM
how about naked? then throw me on the fire.

Sheri 4242
09-21-2007, 12:02 AM
Service will be for the family and they only want to remember their father. Besides , I'll be up in heaven wearing a white dress.Emily Ann

Well, as Emily Ann, and others, have said, the service is mostly for the family -- and there is a sense of allowing them to remember you as they knew you. That leaves it okay for some who might have families that all know -- but that is probably the exception and not the rule. And, as others have said, I won't know anyway. And, I'll be in heaven wearing a beautiful white dress, too. (Thank You very much EA: I'm pre-ordering a gold and platinum belt! :tongueout )

ALL THAT SAID, to answer the poll's intent, I'd prefer to be burried en femme -- but heck, I'm not going to know. I have actually thought about having a skirt custom-made -- "kilt-like" but actually shorter (a mini kilt :lol2:) -- and I adore Princess Diana's tartan -- and hey, a nice silk ruffled blouse (that would leave some questioning was that a woman's blouse or was that part of the kilt look???) . . .

Might be do-able!!!

Joni Beauman
09-21-2007, 12:07 AM
Burial? I was figuring on being picked over in the woods by the critters. Joni

JoAnnDallas
09-21-2007, 08:00 AM
Will not matter as far as myself. I will be cremated. Ashes all look the same. LOL

eliot
09-21-2007, 09:28 AM
An intersting thread. I really had not thought about it. Guess I must agree with those who have said that burials and services are for those left behind so I would go along with what they would want. That means me being remembered as a husband, dad, and grandfather.

Angie G
09-21-2007, 10:38 AM
Male Mode with girl pantys :hugs:
Angie

Teresa Amina
09-21-2007, 12:01 PM
I won't be around to comment

I intend to float about a bit between lives, knock things off shelves, make dogs bark at "nothing"; an unexplained haunting for those who might try to bury me as a guy :D

Imogen_Mann
09-21-2007, 05:00 PM
Nakies for me.

Tiana
09-21-2007, 05:09 PM
my wife knows to make sure i am wearing my best satin wedding gown x

Christine St James
09-21-2007, 05:15 PM
Wow, this topic is kinda morbid. But if I had to go tomorrow, I would probably say that I would want to be cremated and have my remains scattered from the overlook over my hometown.

But if they did a basket burial, I'd totally have to go en femme. It'd be the only appropriate way to go. Only unfortunate thing is that so few people know Christine so far.

Miss Petra
09-21-2007, 05:42 PM
As a man I came in this world as man & I leave this world as a man. But what a long stange trip its been.

Mayliis
09-21-2007, 06:11 PM
Hi,

for me, i don't care... I just wish in my new life, i hope i born in female side... :)

karynspanties
09-21-2007, 06:17 PM
Well, I would like to have on under my male clothes.....panties, bra, thigh highs and full slip. Then cook me and spread my ashes either over the Grand Canyon or off of the top of the Stratosphere in my favorite town viva Las Vegas.

sissystephanie
09-21-2007, 11:34 PM
Service will be for the family and they only want to remember their father. Besides , I'll be up in heaven wearing a white dress :happy: .

Emily Ann

Being a little bit presumptious, aren't you Emily Ann? Just kidding, honey! I will probably be there, along with my wife, to greet you!

As someone else commented, the funeral is for the family and I am sure my children want to see their Dad, not Sissy/Stephanie!

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

angelfire
09-22-2007, 12:06 AM
I want to be cremated, but at this stage, if I had to choose, I'd want to be buried as a guy.

Colleentg
09-22-2007, 01:38 AM
Does this mean I will still get a 21-gun salute for being a veteran? After all, I did serve during war time. If I knew I was gonna be buried in a uniform I would be very mad, I'm sure of that! I have no burial plans, so I guess the taxpayers will have to fill the bill and dress me as they find me -without any male clothing!

Marianna Julianna
09-22-2007, 02:23 AM
To be honest they could bury what's left of my carcass in a blanket or burn it or feed it to the dogs, I'll be gone from it and moved on to other things. But since the niceties have to be observed if the body has to be buried then yes, I would prefer it to be dressed how I would have liked to spend so much more time dressed. I have already expressed this wish, but no doubt it will not be observed, and like I say it'll matter not to me anyway.