PDA

View Full Version : Wonder Woman is on the way!

"Mary"
09-20-2007, 02:07 PM
This Halloween, I WILL be Wonder Woman. I have to drop a few pounds, and the costume will be tricky, but I think it will come out well.

How will it be received?? We'll see. You'll be teh first to see, as I will show my progress and preview here.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s236/dianaprince2/Wonder_Woman_by_Alex_Ross.jpg

Wish me luck.

Diana

Regina girl
09-20-2007, 02:08 PM
Keep us posted

Regina

Karren H
09-20-2007, 02:38 PM
That's a tough one to pull off... too much exposed upper body for this girls body... lol Good luck and don't forget to take you camera!!! hehe

Karren

RobertaFermina
09-20-2007, 02:47 PM
You have a great face for her....almost a match (viewing your avatar).

I look at her pose and attitude. If you can do that, your halfway there.

Don't know how you'll drop the pounds, ask if you want healthy ideas.

Thanks for the inspiration !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Kate Simmons
09-20-2007, 03:55 PM
Sounds good Diana. Just don't forget your magic lasso and the invisible plane. I'm also wondering if Steve will be there.;):happy:

Sweet Cindy
09-20-2007, 04:39 PM
Awesome! Can't wait to see!

Cindy

christina marie
09-20-2007, 05:47 PM
ya know, if i remember right, linda carter did have a broad set of shoulders...might not be that tough. good luck and keep us posted!

Wenda
09-20-2007, 06:30 PM
Go for it! Linda Carter had a great bod. I won 'most beautiful costume' as Wonderwoman at a Halloween party about 25 years ago. I could do it much better now, except I no longer have the six pack. :drink: w.

MarinaTwelve200
09-21-2007, 06:47 AM
ya know, if i remember right, linda carter did have a broad set of shoulders...might not be that tough. good luck and keep us posted!

Linda Carter was very atypical in more ways than one. She is at least six feet tall and also has an unusually long neck and legs. As an artist, I find her very hard to draw as her proportions are not standard.----Yet she looks great.

That pic in Diana"s post above is NOT Linda Carter BTW, but the latest comic book version of WW.

Dixie
09-21-2007, 09:36 AM
Cool! I love Wonderwoman! There is a lady (an amazon, but a lady non the less) That is built and looks like the comic book Wonderwoman that my wife and I know and have lusted after for a couple of years. Sadly she is not Bi-sexual and is getting married:(, oh well she is so hot and she doesn't even know it. We suggested that she go as Wonderwoman to a Halloween party 2 yers ago but she thought that there was NO Way that she could pull it off, I wish we could haVE CONVINCED HER JUST how wrong SHE WAS!:drink:

Angie G
09-21-2007, 10:35 AM
Hope you can fit the top hun :hugs:
Angie