PDA

View Full Version : Are there many GGs that Want a preop TS/TV

mikala
09-20-2007, 06:49 PM
How many real GGs want a lesbian like semi-perm relationship with an attractive 5'10" 155lb TV.... who is very passable and looks 40 ish

Sharon
09-20-2007, 06:54 PM

This is a contest..., right?

Tamara Croft
09-20-2007, 06:58 PM
Sounds like a contest... I'll say 234, so what do we win?? a biscuit? or cookies... I like cookies more :D

Kieron Andrew
09-20-2007, 06:59 PM
Sounds like a contest... I'll say 234, so what do we win?? a biscuit? or cookies... I like cookies more :D

265....and the cookies are mine dammit!

Tamara Croft
09-20-2007, 07:01 PM
265....and the cookies are mine dammit!On yer bike you... they are mine... geddit... M I N E!!!!

Kieron Andrew
09-20-2007, 07:02 PM
On yer bike you... they are mine... geddit... M I N E!!!!

meh!! greedy! you know it could 568 :heehee:

trannie T
09-20-2007, 07:28 PM
The world's population is about 6.7 billion. Half are female so there would be 3.35 billion women. Of that 3,350,000,000 women three might be interested in you. Better plan on learning a foreign language.

Kristen Kelly
09-20-2007, 08:07 PM
The world's population is about 6.7 billion. Half are female so there would be 3.35 billion women. Of that 3,350,000,000 women three might be interested in you. Better plan on learning a foreign language.

Just saw the other day 58% are women.....maybe 10% of the men wish they were too

Stephenie S
09-20-2007, 08:11 PM
I'm gonna go with three.

Stephie

Tamara Croft
09-20-2007, 08:14 PM
I'm gonna go with three.

StephieYou're still not having the cookies if you win :tongueout

MJ
09-20-2007, 09:14 PM
the odds are not that good i go with 75
and i will share the cookies

Jennaie
09-20-2007, 11:13 PM
Looking at the results of this thread I would have to say none, not a single one.

pm me and I will tell you where to send my cookies.:D

thanks for playing everyone. Will cookies make by butt look big? You better send me a bunch of them.

monikkkka
09-21-2007, 12:02 AM
I would say there is only 1.

And she lives on top of a mountain in Nepal.

but boy does SHE EVER want to be with a pre-op

Tasha T
09-21-2007, 12:14 AM
To take this in a slightly different direction, I was in the laundromat today trapped watching some horrible sitcom (I don't remember the name). It featured 3 beautiful women and a prince charming type guy who was a fireman. One super smokin' hot woman (who the fireman had rescued) was all over him, another smokin' hot woman was married to him (and jealous of the attention he was getting) and another secretly longed for him (I think...I was trying to figure out how to get my clothes to dry faster so I could get out of there...so maybe there was no third woman). Anyway...the point is that all of these women were after the fantasy man. The guy who is tall, dark and handsome. The brave, heroic man who will sweep them off their feet with his manly, muscle bound arms and take them off to a castle where he will provide everything the woman could possibly dream of (that was part of the show...the guy recommitted himself to his wife and promised to give her EVERYTHING should could ever want). This is the guy women are CONDITIONED to believe is the ideal mate. This is the guy they gossip about and lust over. The perfect, fairy tale, manly man who is good looking...and rich!

On the other hand, women have not been conditioned to be after the feminized man be he pre-op ts, post-op ts, tv, cd, a sissy or whatever. To find this man goes against the fantasy and is usually not met with much approval. The friends won't approve that's for sure. He won't make it past their gossip machine. Of course I'm speaking generally and there are obviously exceptions, but it just seems that those of us who like to cross dress have our work cut out for us trying to find women who will accept us for who we are because it goes against the fantasy women have been taught by society.

I gotta find a new laundromat!

AmberTG
09-21-2007, 01:03 AM
Ya, Trisha, that pretty much describes how my ex left me, for the "perfect" man, tall, handsome, well endowed (she was nice enough to tell me that), and a really good job. He bought her a house so they could live together. Such is life!

So, if you're looking for a woman who actually likes CDs, good luck! There's obviously a few out there who like us, but the ratio's pretty low.

Khriss
09-21-2007, 01:26 AM
I think Mikala is reaching out ... and
knowing how slim such prospects are .. in real life ..
...somehow it was turned around to (hijacked) to "Prince Charming"??
If You think She was "fishing"? or in the wrong place ...or manner ..tell Her SO !
Direct Her to dating sites ... WHATEVER !!
I Just learned ..(remembered) how cruel people can be when I've opened up, and likewize , have been honest on a site ... Never HERE AGAIN for Me !!!

imaybedonehereafterthiskindofbullshitt !! "K"

MsJanessa
09-21-2007, 07:21 AM
well such people do exist---I personally know two post op TSs who are happily married to the women they were with before their transition so I'm sure there are GGs out there who want pretty pre op TSs---In fact I do know of one in portland maine---likes both women and pre ops. Crossdressers.com is not really a hook up or lonely hearts forum----you should probably go to the "Meeting Place" on this forum or better yet try someplace like "urnotalone.com" or "alt.com"---most of the GGs on this site are already involved with CDs or TGs so you probably won't have much luck here but the other places I've mentioned are sites where people go specifically to find Transgendered people for relationships. Good luck.

Emily Ann Brown
09-21-2007, 07:29 AM
I don't guess I am ever gonna get any contest cookies at 170 !!!!

There are more accepting women than you think girls. I know of three that are looking, and that's not counting the one I am dating.

Emily Ann

Tasha T
09-21-2007, 08:55 AM
Ya, Trisha, that pretty much describes how my ex left me, for the "perfect" man, tall, handsome, well endowed (she was nice enough to tell me that), and a really good job. He bought her a house so they could live together. Such is life!

I'm sorry to hear that. I like how she had to rub it in that he was well endowed...as if that were necessary. So she got her fantasy man and you got humiliated and belittled. Just another day in the life of a cross dresser.

Deidra Cowen
09-21-2007, 11:13 AM
GGs into us CD types are rare...yet its entirely possible to find one. Best bet is a dating site or ya can just try to meet them out at the clubs (if you are in a city or area with a bit of a Tgirl clubbin scene that is)

Here in Atlanta I can think of several GG/Tgirl couples, and those are the ones that met with the CD being totally honest upfront and the GG knowing what she was getting into!! :devil: One couple even got married last year.

Then you have the CDs that kinda developed a bit later and started dressing...and the GG Wife supports them. Rare but goes on.

So there is hope sweetie but ya gotta really look hard. I had a beautiful GG hit on me at Twinkledome a couple of weeks ago. I gave her my phone number and all that stuff...in the ladies room! LOL But alas, she never called so I just chaulked that one up to 'Whiskey Talk!'

Oh yeah....186 :tongueout Down from 192 a few weeks ago...did an crash get ready for SCC diet!!!! :heehee:

DianaGomez
09-21-2007, 11:45 AM
Off the bat, very few I'd say. IF you have a relationship going and there are feelings involved, and commitment, possibly a GG can come around to accept and even like the idea. It goes against her basic social conditioning though. So, best of luck! You'll need it!!!

kassandra richard
09-21-2007, 11:48 AM
Oh yeah....186 :tongueout Down from 192 a few weeks ago...did an crash get ready for SCC diet!!!! :heehee:

Must be a lot of GG's masquerading as men masquerading as women. Doesn't every conversation amongst women eventually cycle around to who's lost weight and how much?

(Ducks and covers to avoid any flying shoes :tongueout )

Kassandra

MsJanessa
09-21-2007, 12:36 PM

So, if you're looking for a woman who actually likes CDs, good luck! There's obviously a few out there who like us, but the ratio's pretty low.

I wouldn't worry too much about your ex and her "perfect" man hon---those things have a nasty habit of turning bad after a bit---ask her in 5 years how she's doing---My ex got married after we divorced and stayed that way for about 2 years---turns out he had the same problems with her that I did.