PDA

View Full Version : Implants or not?

BamaGirl
09-20-2007, 11:22 PM
I have been CDing off and on my whole life. I am recently married and my wife loves when I dress. Most of the time I am in some kind of female attire when I am at home. To get to the point, for the past six months or so I have seriously entertained the idea of getting implants. I have a set of BreastForms that give a 42D appearance, but it just doesn't feel right. When my wife squeezes and caresses my breasts, I want to actually feel it. I want to know that they are mine that she is enjoying. I want to actually fill out blouses, camis, etc. There is just one problem though. There will be times when I will need to hide them. I can't dress all the time, unfortunately(I just don't understand why the world can't appreciate us for who we are, but that is for another thread). What do you ladies think? Should I get them and not worry about it? If so, how can I hide them when needed? Is it more trouble than it's worth? Any feedback will be appreciated.

kassandra richard
09-20-2007, 11:31 PM
Well, if that floats your boat (and big enough implants just might :)) and your wife is okay with it, then I'd say your mature enough to handle your own body. I agree that sometimes I'd like to know the feeling of real boobs, but I prefer the temporary solution. And I know my wife still wants her man with all the male bits the way they were intended. Now if I could get to her agree that hair isn't necessary :)

Kassandra

christina marie
09-21-2007, 06:40 AM
hiding 42 d's??? maybe stand behind a bus? seriously though,i know agirl who has a very large chest that she is rather ashamed of,does not like the attention it brings her. she regularly tapes them down with an ace bandage,dont know if this would be a good idea with implants, might increase your risk of bursting. Good Luck!

Lovely Rita
09-21-2007, 06:44 AM
BamaGirl, this is something only you can decide for yourself. No one's opinion really matters here except for yours and your wives. At leaste, that is the way I see it.

This is a very private matter and only you should opine. No one else will deal with both the blessings or the regrets of such a decision or know how it will impact your life.

erickka
09-21-2007, 06:58 AM
The decision is purely your own, not that of society. IMHO society SUCKS. If it feels right for you, then it is .

MsJanessa
09-21-2007, 07:06 AM
BamaGirl, this is something only you can decide for yourself. No one's opinion really matters here except for yours and your wives. At leaste, that is the way I see it.

This is a very private matter and only you should opine. No one else will deal with both the blessings or the regrets of such a decision or know how it will impact your life.

I agree with Rita---and would add this----implants are fine if you are going 24/7 full time live as a woman en femme---otherwise they would be a distraction in the mens change room at your gym--lol--but ultimatly the choice is entirely yours.

Stephenie S
09-21-2007, 08:32 AM
Dear Bama,

The thought that implants will feel "natural" is a mistake. Implants LOOK great, but they feel just like what they are, a silicone sack of water stuck on your chest. If you have some breast tissue (as do most GGs who get this proceedure done) they are placed BEHIND your natual breast tissue, thus aiding the illusiom of reality. But if you are a normal flat chested male and get BA, you MAY be sadly disapointed if you expect something that feels "natual". They just dont.

And as for hiding a 42D? I agree, you might try standing behind a bus.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Angie G
09-21-2007, 08:45 AM
If you and your wife agree on it I'd go for something in maybe an B or C cup hun
But I trust there will be ties you won't want them :hugs:
Angie

LeeAnn_cd
09-21-2007, 08:55 AM
I have implants I had them done about a month and half ago things are going fine with them I went from a a actual AA cup to a full B cup since I had some breast tissue there things went a little easier. Going to a size 42 d might be a little extreme depending on the doctor you use he/she may not recommend such a larger size if your build is too small you will be top heavy. If you have no breast tissue and get such a large size there will be lots of discomfort since the male body was not designed for breasts. Also if build is to small you may also be looking at back problems. I went with the size I have for 2 reasons 1. because of my build and 2. easier to hide when the time comes. But like everyone says its your body you are the one to choose what you think will be best for you. Good Luck.

Priscilla Ann
09-21-2007, 08:59 AM
Implants..... Just say no.....of course, that is just my opinion.

Sandra
09-21-2007, 09:42 AM
, how can I hide them when needed?

You can't hide implants and unless you're dressing 24/7 whats the point of having them?

SANDRA MICHELLE
09-21-2007, 10:06 AM
I say that if you have some breast tissue already than small implants should not be a problem. I would bet that you would tire of 42D real soon and don't think a doctor would do it for you anyway unless you had enough breast tissue to place them and make them look presentable. Of course you'll never be able to hide them so it's going to have to be an all or nothing if you want that size. Plus I don't think that you will have the sensation you are looking for unless you go on hormones to at least grow some breast tissue. Of course we don't know what if any you have right now so do your homework on this.
As for me if my wife didn't mind I would go today and have BA surgery and wouldn't care what anyone else thought, she is the only person that matters for my decision.

KendallM2F86
09-21-2007, 10:59 AM
This decision is urs and urs only! While it is ur decision, yes ur wife is ok with this, but since u just asked how u would tape them down or hide them for a temp fix, u should really reconsider even getting the job done. once u get the implants, there is no hiding them babe. say good-bye to the rest of ur male ego when u need it..

Marcie Sexton
09-21-2007, 01:41 PM
I've had the same thoughts, but several things have stopped me...

My job which is the sources of our life, and yep the obvious...hiding them when I didn't want to be all girlie girl...

trannie T
09-21-2007, 02:24 PM
If you are serious try wearing some forms day and night for several months. If you still enjoy the experience then get the implants.

Ruth
09-21-2007, 02:35 PM
For a decision like this, don't ask us, ask your wife.

RobertaFermina
09-21-2007, 04:11 PM
My intuition is that this is an "Identity" issue. If this is who you are, be it; I rank it as a "need". If it is something you'd like or want, rather than a need, then exhaustively research the consequences before taking the choice.

I wish you deep self-understanding, and clear thinking !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Wenda
09-21-2007, 08:13 PM
be careful what you wish for! I have used natureday for about a year, and it has produced results, about 2" of greater circumference, but fortunately, it has been mostly from the nipps back toward the underarms. If I use nuBra, I can instantly create great cleavage, but in most shirts, they are not noticeable.
I have had to stop wearing t-shirts or golf-shirts that are smaller than XL, because my breasts and nipps are just too noticeable. I am still ok with that. I love my boobs. MY GF loves them even more, and loves to torment my nipps. She is envious because, although she has killer DD breasts, she has inverted nipps, so mine are larger than hers.
There are some great and realistic forms available for a fraction of the price of implants. I would try them first, as Trannie T suggested.
My 2 cents. w.

Stephenie S
09-21-2007, 08:19 PM
I agree with Trannie's suggestion. This is a great idea. Get some forms and a good bra and wear them ALL THE TIME for a couple of weeks. If you still want boobs, then go for it!

Stephie

Sedona
09-21-2007, 11:17 PM
I also agree with TrannieT. Wear them all the time for a while, and CONSULT YOUR WIFE.

Good luck!

Gisele
09-22-2007, 06:41 AM
I'm on the "wear forms 24/7 and a bra wagon".

Just try to hide them when the time comes. I bet it won't be easy!

My bra size is a 32 DDD and there is no way to hide my girls. I have a pair of D forms and I could only hide them under a sweat shirt and a military field coat w/liner. Summer time all bets are off on hiding them.

I personaly would love to have BA but, I know it would just not go well for me as I am not out to work and family. The only people that know are my TG friends and SO.

mikala
09-22-2007, 11:56 PM
Before I would go with just implants I would get some real hormones in my body to help reshape things..... (or course use a doc that specializes in this)

Then your breasts will probably size up a notch or two and you can decide if having some real breast tissue to fill up some demi cup (or ??) will be enough for a nice feel up from the SO, and can also be concealed (with a sports bra) when required.

Mollyanne
09-23-2007, 05:01 AM
Hi there, I'm going to throw in my:2c: here and say this, I have "man boobs" and wear D cup Breast Forms with the accompying weight. I fill out a D cup bra very well and do notice that at the end of the day my posture suffers alittle. As some of the girls have stated and they are totally correct if you are going to go full time then really consider it, but if its only for "now and again" don't and I say it again DON'T do it!!!! Aside from the money issue(they ain't cheap) you may live to regret it!!!!!
As far as covering them up on occassion, a minimizer bra will do wonders for large breasts, this I can tell you from experience.

:love: Mollyanne

RachelDenise
09-23-2007, 07:33 AM
A decision for you and your wife. I think hiding them would be difficult. Maybe some of our FTM can give a little advice.

Adele
09-23-2007, 07:47 AM
I feel that there are lots of us who would like "real" breasts.... I would. But if you are going to hide them occasionally it would sureley be better to find an alternative solution - there are many good suggestions here, I'll be trying them!!!!

Sally24
09-23-2007, 08:05 AM
Another vote for the 24/7 forms for a month! If you want advice on how to minimize or hide them I would consult with the Transmasculine guys. They have all manner of shirts and compression wear. Just be advised, they complain about the physical pain of wearing that stuff all the time. Add to that the effect that large breasts will have on your back and you better be really, really, wanting these!

I will add that I have maybe small B breasts naturally and my wife does really like them, as do I!

Pamela Julie
09-23-2007, 02:25 PM
I am a 42C or 42D myself with breast forms. This is the natural size for my build as they cover my natural breast tissue completely, and I have no problem wearing them for many hours while at home. However I can not hide them, the same would go for implants. Implants will not compress as much as natural GG breast tissue so forget any binding, and the danger of rupture rules that out also. As to feel, I took hormones two years ago for six months, both estradiol and progesterone. I developed a very slight increase in size, mainly the area surrounding the nipple. At my age I was not expecting much growth. I cut it off at six months because after this time, tissue growth becomes permanent. I lost some but not all growth and look like I have normal man boobs for my age and weight so no problem if anyone sees me without a top. However the sensitivity of my breasts increased quite a bit and that remains, and my nipples perk up very well when stimulated now:yahoo:. Although you can get many plastic surgeons to do the surgery for you, you need to do a real life test like is required before SRS is done. My suggestion is to wear a smaller size out in public first to see how much you can tolerate. If you do decide on getting implants, planting them behind the muscle looks more natural on ts's and gg's, and probably feels most natural. It is also the most expensive method of implanting. If you want to tryout the hormone route, study up first. At your young age you may be able to get some more substantial growth than I did. When you get to a size limit you are comfortable with you can discontinue the hormones. Most problems with hrt are from long term use. At your age, short term use under the care of a family practice doc may be ok, but an endocrinologist would be better.:thumbsup:

PJ

vivianann
09-23-2007, 02:51 PM
I am getting breast augmentation, and I want to eventually get DD implants, but you have to start with smaller implants depending how much excess flesh you have, my doctor told me I have enough flesh to get a full C cup to start.
Right now I am wearing DD breast forms 24/7 so I can be sure that it will work for me, it has been 3 weeks now and so far it has been wonderful. I have not experienced any back pains yet, and they seem to be a part of me now. I wear loose shirts and blouses and most peaple dont even notice.
You need to wear the size breast forms you prefer to have so you can know if that is what you want.

shauna 9
09-23-2007, 06:07 PM
Another vote for the 24/7 forms for a month!

Chrissy8888
09-23-2007, 06:20 PM
I would say try the breast forms for a while. BA is a life changing thing. If I was to go through with becoming fully TS or even partially I would have it.

brendasmith
09-24-2007, 10:46 PM
I have had real breasts for several years. Most of the time I love them. There are times, when going swimming and such that they can be of a problem. I went swimming with my wife this summer and wore a tank top with a built in bra and got along fine. Mine are hormone induced and are very sensitive. I wear a sports bra most of the time to conceal them except in real hot weather, when I just let them go free under a large shirt. Its something only you can decide. Brenda

Albtraum
10-07-2007, 03:16 AM
I would be very careful of implants if you're not going full time. One gentleman I know says that ace bandages can be dangerous anyway, people have gotten pneumonia from wearing them too long. He orders special vests for people who have back trouble and need firm but gentle support.

If you go that way, I could get a link and pass it to you.

Another problem as I see it is the 42D's. I worked with a lady (GG)who had a breast removed due to cancer. She decided to have an implant to rebuild it. They had to do a series of surgeries to stretch the skin. It's not quite the same as adding on to what's already there and what used to be there was gone, I don't know the details.

After the mastectomy, and the rebuilding surgeries she had to have yet another surgery to reduce the other breast which was larger than they could go with the rebuilt breast.

Whew! Sounds confusing I know, but I thought it a painful and terribly expensive way to go. Just IMO.

I'd think your best bet is to go talk to a Doctor and get the facts on surgery, what size you could go, cost, health risks and how you could avoid bursting them as another poster mentioned.

Best wishes, let us know what you decide to do.

Charolette time
10-09-2007, 10:30 AM
I would be very careful of implants if you're not going full time. One gentleman I know says that ace bandages can be dangerous anyway, people have gotten pneumonia from wearing them too long. He orders special vests for people who have back trouble and need firm but gentle support.

If you go that way, I could get a link and pass it to you.

Another problem as I see it is the 42D's. I worked with a lady (GG)who had a breast removed due to cancer. She decided to have an implant to rebuild it. They had to do a series of surgeries to stretch the skin. It's not quite the same as adding on to what's already there and what used to be there was gone, I don't know the details.

After the mastectomy, and the rebuilding surgeries she had to have yet another surgery to reduce the other breast which was larger than they could go with the rebuilt breast.

Whew! Sounds confusing I know, but I thought it a painful and terribly expensive way to go. Just IMO.

I'd think your best bet is to go talk to a Doctor and get the facts on surgery, what size you could go, cost, health risks and how you could avoid bursting them as another poster mentioned.

Best wishes, let us know what you decide to do.

I always dreamed of having breasts implants, they are rather large man breasts now, but due too having breast cancer surgery 2 1/2 yrs ago I cannot go the hormone route, its dangerous to me as the cancer cells search the body for excess female hormones, so I will have too be satisfied with forms, by the way cancer free almost 2 years now,Its your choice so be careful,:love:Charolette

Bridget Fitzgerald
10-09-2007, 10:38 AM
If you aren't planning to transition, you may want to back off the fictionmania a bit.

Tamera
10-11-2007, 08:09 AM
My thoughts,
1. If you are not going 24/7 it will be hard to hide in MALE MODE.
2. I heard somewhere down the road they will leak. Costing you more $$$.
3. If I was back at being 20 years of age I probably would consider the issue but right now I won't.
4. I know one married couple that when they go out to dinner they can't go out dressed as HUSBAND and wife. This has been a problem for them, so if you are married you may want to consider this hurdle. Now if you have size B cups they would be easier to conseal but she has C or D size cups.

Just my thoughts,
Hugs,
Tamera

MJ
10-11-2007, 08:55 AM
[QUOTE]If you are serious try wearing some forms day and night for several months. If you still enjoy the experience then get the implants

i am a 38 D and out full time , trannie t as a great idea ... you may find having them on full time may change your mind ... if you still feel you want them then go for it ...

kaitlin
10-11-2007, 09:51 AM
Hey Girl, I can see there is alot of mixed feelings posted here. If it were me in your spot and I had 100% support from my wife about having large breasts....then yes I would see a doc and find just the right size for my build. They can show you just what is a good idea and what is too big. As far as hiding them, for the first few months your just "out there" until they are healed, but after that ,like a friend of mine does, an ace wrap and a little padding just below them and no one has ever noticed. If they did no one has ever confronted her. Like I said, if it were me I'd do it!!! Kaitlin

Vaerise
10-11-2007, 12:47 PM
Well if your going 24/7 as a female for the rest of your life, and have no issues with passing or dealing with it. Go ahead.

I'm not sure if binding an implant is such a good idea otoh... what if it bursts inside or leaks?

Wendy me
10-11-2007, 01:38 PM
i have boobs ... i had them from age 12 or 13 .... always was a problem for most of my life until i accepted that they are there and and me ... mine ain't huge little A's but a 36 b push up bra works wonders ... there are times that hiding them won't work .... i go along with wearing forms for a month as well .... but first relay see if your so is OK with it ..... remember it's not only you getting them it's her as well she will have to deal with them every day ...( in a different way) too............

Lanore
10-11-2007, 08:28 PM
Hidding a 42D? If you want to hide them, take them out. Unless you are a real 42D. And if you are a real 42D, forget hidding them. I am a 40DD and I can't take them out. I love my breasts. They are a part of me and it didn't happen over night. No implants. It seems a lot of girls here want large breasts, but if they were real, how would they handle them? With large breasts come change. So, if you want 42D's, and you have breast forms, wear them 24/7 for a couple of months day and night. If they become a part of you, go one step more.

Lanore

wannabie
10-11-2007, 10:17 PM
Should I get them and not worry about it? If so, how can I hide them when needed?

Sure, why not?

If I could afford them I would get them small like a B cup and when I go out I can always wear miracle bras, etc. b cups are easy to hide and when you have an intimate moment your SO will have something to grab on to.

Albtraum
10-15-2007, 11:10 AM
I always dreamed of having breasts implants, they are rather large man breasts now, but due too having breast cancer surgery 2 1/2 yrs ago I cannot go the hormone route, its dangerous to me as the cancer cells search the body for excess female hormones, so I will have too be satisfied with forms, by the way cancer free almost 2 years now,Its your choice so be careful,:love:Charolette

Congratulations on 2 years of cancer free, get regular checkups and let's make it 20 years! You are a lucky lady, and your health is your priority here. Some dreams have to remain dreams, I'll never be an Olympic Swimmer either. May sound silly to you, but there was a time.....

BTW, your picture is very nice. I don't see a need to change a thing.:o