PDA

View Full Version : Your most recent trip....

KendallM2F86
09-20-2007, 11:48 PM
Well I have just recently started 2 go out in2 public dressed. Nobody I know has seen me or knows about it though. But with the help of a friend and much practice, I think I have actually been passing as a female as long as I don't talk..::happy: haha. But I've been walking from my apartment 2 the grocery store and the thrift-store the past week when I get a chance. I've gotten extremely nervous at times though!!! It's almost like a rush. But just maybe I can get sumpeople 2 share their most recent trips eh? Keep it clean though please haha

kassandra richard
09-21-2007, 07:49 AM
Well, my last outing was a couple of weeks ago. Got dressed after practice with my band and headed out to a store in the area. In Canuckistan only a few stores are open after 9:00 so you have to hit the big grocery stores or Walmart :) Anyway, on the drive over a guy in the truck next to me pulled forward to get a look at me. He had quite the leer going, and I didn't even have a skirt on :) Shopping was entirely uneventful. Just walked on in, looked around, didn't find anything I wanted and left. All in all, quite a drab adventure in drag :rofl:

Kassandra

Angie G
09-21-2007, 10:43 AM
Coming home from work a 27 mile drive :hugs:
Angie

KendallM2F86
09-21-2007, 10:52 AM
I usually don't stray 2 far away from home, but that's great 2 hear from u girls that u r out adventuring a lil' bit :hugs: just be careful pleeease

susie evans
09-21-2007, 10:54 AM
it just get's better with time it's like doing your makeup practice makes perfect/better as for as getting nervous i think we all still get that even after years of goin out :hugs:

susie

joann07
09-21-2007, 12:01 PM
Hey Kendall!

You go girl! Congrats! :thumbsup:
Going out is definitely nerve wracking the first couple of times, but just like anything else the more you do it (i.e. practice, practice, practice...) the more confident you'll be.
Its great that you have a friend to help you on your journey because its their support that makes you better each time you go out. I have a GG friend who's been such a valuable asset and a great fashion consultant. She has been very supportive and is always there when I need her advice. :hugs:
I know I wouldn't be how I am today if it weren't for her.
You seem like you're handing yourself pretty well so keep it up girl.
We'd love to hear more success stories like these. :)

My most recent trip was to the Southern Comfort Conference in Atlanta last week.
For those of you who haven't had the chance to read it, the following is a link to one of several hightlights of my trip.

My SCC highlight (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67215)

SCC was so much fun. I'm still buzzing from it all, but I'm starting to get all my thoughts together and reflect back on it all. It's hard to believe that its already been a week.
Boy, does time really fly.

I also like to briefly share with you my road trip to SCC while in femme.
I was so exicted because this was the first time I had done a long road trip while dressed. :GD:
The drive took about 6 hours and during that trip I stopped at a rest area to use the ladies room, stopped to get gas, went to the drive-thru to pickup lunch.

6 hours seemed like a long time for driving by myself, but there were some things that made this a fun drive.
As I drove, I passed various cars and trucks, as well as watched them pass me by.
There were a few moments when I heard a trucker honk his horn, so whenever I heard a HOOT, I'd gave them a friendly ladies wave. It was a little bit of thrill and it definitely added to the enjoyment of my trip. :happy:

Then there was one time when I stopped to fillup. After I had finished, the pump display said to get the receipt inside so I said to myself, "no problem", and walked in.
When I walked up to counter, I was a little caught off guard by the African-American cashier.
As she was printing my receipt, she noticed my earring and gave me a nice compliment. I was somewhat surprised by her comment that I paused for a moment and once I realized what she said I thanked her.
After she gave me my receipt, I walked back to my car, and was back on the road.
I was only an hour away and so I said to myself "Atlanta here I come!!"

The rest of the drive wasn't too eventful. As I got closer and closer, I started thinking about the things I'm going to do, the people I'm going to meet, and what I'm hoping to expect.
Needless to say, it was more than what I expected.

I had such a great time that I'm already looking forward to going again next year.

Sorry for making this brief post a long one, I'm still on cloud 9. :angel:

Hugs!

KendallM2F86
09-21-2007, 12:09 PM
that sounded like a blast Joann, congrats on the trip and thank u for the compliments. Take care of urself. we may have to start writing 2 eachother every so often babe..? u sound like u have ur head on straight as could be girl. Keep doin wut u're doin!