PDA

View Full Version : Hi again

charllote34
09-21-2007, 03:20 AM
Hi everyone

Thanks for all you kind messages , just on my way out to do some shopping really enjoying this site very addictive !
Would be grateful to any girls that can tell me if i look passable or not its my first time out tonight and i think i look ok
love and hugs c x :hugs:

kassandra richard
09-21-2007, 07:39 AM
Your avatar looks nice, so on that merit I guess the answer would be yes. That said, it would be good to evaluate the whole package :)

Kassandra

charllote34
09-21-2007, 08:04 AM
Thanks for your comments yes need to look through everything i have x

Rosaliy Lynne
09-21-2007, 08:44 AM
and I would recommend a closer shave and a touch of makeup to improve your presentation just a bit. For a really good and close shave I recommend the Venus by Gillette. It is a nice 3-blade razor with smooth guides to avoid nicking. Since I got this I don't use any other razor except my battery powered electric for touchups.

One important beauty tip, in addition to the shaving and makup - Smile brighter. It'll make a world of difference all the way around!!!

charllote34
09-21-2007, 09:15 AM
Thanks for those tips i use a mach 3 turbo blade by gillette , i dont know if you have them in the us , just trying to sort my eyebrows out know the wax my legs ohh such pampering !!:happy:

Angie G
09-21-2007, 10:40 AM
Your pic looks good so you go girl :hugs:
Angie

Veronica 1
09-21-2007, 09:56 PM
One important beauty tip, in addition to the shaving and makup - Smile brighter. It'll make a world of difference all the way around!!!

Words of wisdom. Just smile and act like you own the place and probably no one will object. If they do, just express to them how little their opinion means to you and carry on regardless. It takes courage to go out, but if you have the courage, you can pull up the confidence rapidly.
I have only been out for nighttime walks and went to the beer store once, I feel much braver for having done so.
Just be yourself and enjoy. Oh, you do look good. :hugs:

Patricia Danielle
09-22-2007, 06:14 AM
That's my saying, put on a Kool Aid smile and slip on a nice long skirt. Patricia.. Yes you look great. So just be yourself and have a blast!!!